Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It does seem almost malicious, doesn't it? All that beautiful territory and you can't dick down any of it.
This is true. I don't remember seeing an "ugly" girl in this game. Ocean set the bar high in both games...

Sep 23, 2021
It does seem almost malicious, doesn't it? All that beautiful territory and you can't dick down any of it.
I hope Mc's whole thing about only getting hard for girls he loves is over and we can go the full manwhore route. but on the other hand, it didn't fit Mc's current personality.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
That's it. I am so picking this up after I finish City of Broken Dreamers. Even if it is a long way from completion, I need to check this out as WIAB left me quite hanging..

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Hello,

So, where are we...

60 seconds of the 1:30min intro cinematic are done. (Bellchen intro).

The render queue has around 190 renders in it, and I kinda fucked up by not disabling the Windows update in the past two days.

Whenever I woke up, I saw that the SG Workstation had restarted & did render like two images a night. (Or half an animation).

And because yesterday was WiAB day, I put on the SG animations and then went to WiAB and again forgot to disable the auto update...

Anyways, it just takes forever to render the scene. Even if everything's working as intended, I can only render 14-17 renders in 24h due to Daz's shitty "I-have-to-load-in-all-morphs-for-all-characters-every-damn-time."

I'd say Chapter 5 is now 75%-80% done if we consider the 190 queued-up boys rendered.

Previews (4k attached)

As everyone probably knows, I LOVE dark ambient renders... Especially with some good old Bellchen.
Ambient_Bellchen.png

Wollust's best roll connoisseur
CheetoMeeto.png

C(bum)
NotSummer.png

I don't have much more to show, as there's a strict "No spoiler" rule for the important parts.

Almost 80% done... We're getting there, lads.

- Ocean

Last edited:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Chapter 5 - Dev Log #6
Hello,

So, where are we...

60 seconds of the 1:30min intro cinematic are done. (Bellchen intro).

The render queue has around 190 renders in it, and I kinda fucked up by not disabling the Windows update in the past two days.

Whenever I woke up, I saw that the SG Workstation had restarted & did render like two images a night. (Or half an animation).

And because yesterday was WiAB day, I put on the SG animations and then went to WiAB and again forgot to disable the auto update...

Anyways, it just takes forever to render the scene. Even if everything's working as intended, I can only render 14-17 renders in 24h due to Daz's shitty "I-have-to-load-in-all-morphs-for-all-characters-every-damn-time."

I'd say Chapter 5 is now 75%-80% done if we consider the 190 queued-up boys rendered.

Previews (4k attached)

As everyone probably knows, I LOVE dark ambient renders... Especially with some good old Bellchen.

Wollust's best roll connoisseur

C(bum)

I don't have much more to show, as there's a strict "No spoiler" rule for the important parts.

Almost 80% done... We're getting there, lads.

- Ocean
Thanks for the frickin' instantaneous upload

C(bum)

- Ocean
I see that Ocean is a man of culture as well

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes