HauntedHill

Jun 21, 2023
You can tell you've matured and aged when "edgy" or "dark" MC starts becoming cringe. I remember when i first started playing this game i was probably 18 and i thought the MC was kinda cool lol. But playing the early chapters again I can't help but cringe. Especially during the scene when Vic gets bumped, the levels of cringe from the MC in that scene is something else. I'm honestly surprised Ocean kept it in the remake given the fact that he himself obviously realized how cringe edgy MC was.

Last edited:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Hell, I have yet to meet a guy who would mention his dick measurements in centimeters. That automatically sounds smaller than inches, even if the numbers are larger.
Maybe i missed something in school (or work) but i never realized that comparing dick sizes is that important that we got into a dispute about using metrics or imperial units (i don't remember comparing with someone either). :unsure:

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Plus, being a size 0 has nothing to do with height (it often has to do with an eating disorder though)
Oh man, of course it does (and man seriously it doesn't mean an eating disorder)
I dated a girl that was just under 5 feet tall that you could've clicked and dragged her up into a 6 foot tall girl in Microsoft Paint and she'd look normal still... she had really great proportional leg length to her height. She weighed just over 100 pounds. She was a C cup almost D, but a C cup on a 5 footer is not the same size as a C cup on a 5'9" woman. It's purely proportional. So she could go into 5-7-9 and wear anything. She could buy kids athleticwear. She was a size zero because she was a living barbie doll, and yet, she wasn't "skinny".

Trust me, a lot of midrangers are jealous of that. You don't wear a size zero when you're 5'9" (ignoring the size labeling discrepancies) because you're fat, it's because you're simply taller with larger measurements. You can still look appealing and very beautiful with a tiny waist, but if you're hung up on the numbers, you're gonna have a bad time. I just got tired the few times I tried dating someone in the middle and most of them were just complaining like I wrote earlier. It got old fast... I'm too lowkey for that aggro.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Maybe i missed something in school (or work) but i never realized that comparing dick sizes is that important that we got into a dispute about using metrics or imperial units (i don't remember comparing with someone either). :unsure:
I'm old, and my highschool was easily comprised of 30% actual farmers/farm kids. The general public wasn't able to get on the internet because they were too stupid to be able to handle a command line more complicated than "run.com".

You shouldn't be surprised by how common the dick measuring is in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I'm old, and my highschool was easily comprised of 30% actual farmers/farm kids. The general public wasn't able to get on the internet because they were too stupid to be able to handle a command line more complicated than "run.com".

You shouldn't be surprised by how common the dick measuring is in the world.
I'm not an American but from Europe, in my school days (which were also a long time ago) i didn't join the ones who thought they were cool. So i missed the obvious themes they spoke about, including the penis comparison. Maybe it's more common that i took notice but i didn't care, had a bit higher expectation on the things i discussed with others.

Reactions: Ilhares

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm not an American but from Europe, in my school days (which were also a long time ago) i didn't join the ones who thought they were cool. So i missed the obvious themes they spoke about, including the penis comparison. Maybe it's more common that i took notice but i didn't care, had a bit higher expectation on the things i discussed with others.
I feel like discussing dick sizes is mainly a thing for guys that don't do sports in a club. Showers are a thing so everyone knows what everyone elses dick looks like. Tits and ass sizes of the girls were very hot topics though.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
I'm not sure if I missed the detail mentioning it in the game or just forgot it completely, but where exactly was bella? Specifically the scenes where there was a bunch of cars and something burning?

Side question, when's the next ep droppin?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Let's break the silence. Zara and Vanessa (MC's futrue stepsisters :BootyTime:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand and trust Zara but, because I understand Vanessa, I can never trust her.

She is a major manipulator for power and money - I don't see her accepting anything but the Dominant role in the relationship and the way I see the MC, he will never have Mat as his middle name (door mat).

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes