because thanks to Jeff and his beautiful comrades,
you'll send Nami all the way into ecstasy with one of the most beautiful,
exhausting,orgy she's ever had.

"After which she has been deeply double penetrated for hours,
screaming and shivering from the umpteenth squirting orgasm,
until she is completely is worn out,
and no longer knows what planet she is on !!" :love: :love:
View attachment 2729098 View attachment 2729100 View attachment 2729102
Soprano getting hit by a (Hog-)Rocket strike in 3....2....1....

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2729046
"It's avoidable,but you never want this,
because thanks to Jeff and his beautiful comrades,
you'll send Nami all the way into ecstasy with one of the most beautiful,
exhausting,orgy she's ever had.

"After which she has been deeply double penetrated for hours,
screaming and shivering from the umpteenth squirting orgasm,
until she is completely is worn out,
and no longer knows what planet she is on !!" :love: :love:
View attachment 2729098 View attachment 2729100 View attachment 2729102
Due to MCs boner problems I'm not surpised that happened :KEK:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
no thread on f95 can avoid NTR questions
The NTR police crusade will not end until all girls are mannequins with no personality besides making sure MC knows they are everything to them. They should only ever date MC, look at MC, breathe for MC, live and die for and by MC.

Everything else triggers them into a chaotic frenzy, followed by cosmic rage and ending in crippling depression.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I am saying she was introduced as Li in Chapter 4. If I'm not mistaken, we only knew her as Mario's girlfriend. Had Ocean said she was going to be a Li in the game before Chapter 4? :unsure:
Does it matter, anyway? MC's wee wee still fails him.

Dudes, we got a game with a lot of hot chicks and a MC with erection problems. Blimey!!

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
When chapter 5 comes eventually comes out, will it follow the same structure as chapter 3 and 4? To be specific will it follow the .5 format or splitting the chapter into two halves? Just asking this since it was mentioned somewhere (cant remember where) that chapter 5 would be the longer than the entirety of chapter 4 so I assume OCEAN would release the complete chapter 5 already or is it just the first half of chapter 5.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
When chapter 5 comes eventually comes out, will it follow the same structure as chapter 3 and 4? To be specific will it follow the .5 format or splitting the chapter into two halves? Just asking this since it was mentioned somewhere (cant remember where) that chapter 5 would be the longer than the entirety of chapter 4 so I assume OCEAN would release the complete chapter 5 already or is it just the first half of chapter 5.
Actually version 4.5 is the first part of chapter 5. So the next update should be the rest of the chapter and end of season 1

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I am saying she was introduced as Li in Chapter 4. If I'm not mistaken, we only knew her as Mario's girlfriend. Had Ocean said she was going to be a Li in the game before Chapter 4? :unsure:
She is not an LI in Season 1 (ch 1 - 5).

lonelyk shows Vanessa as one of many potential LIs based on feedback from Ocean on Patreon and Discord (there may be other sources for his LI compendium).

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-4-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-6400878

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Well, Ocean has both sub and dom paths planned for her. Let's see how things go.
My point is that while there are both the dom and sub options for Vanessa, my MC will not be dominated by her and, barring major reveals in the future about why Vanessa became this cold and calculating woman (and how that will not apply to the MC), I will not pursue making her submissive to me.

Perhaps it's just the inherent lack of trust in her motives and the feeling that she will not Stay submissive to me.

Now Ocean is a Great storyteller, so I don't say Never with Vanessa, just that she is Far Far down the list of those I am interested in pursuing as an LI.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes