PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Question: Can actually anybody be declared as a love interest? At this time, there is nothing that qualifies cause the love (and also the practical execution of love :sneaky:) is missing (i'm not complaining, a good story with a wide range of well written chars is, thinking of the longer future of the game, better than the quick orgasm to satisfy only those who weren't capable to read properly). So, looking at the current game, we better start speaking of FI (Friend Interests), waiting for future episodes to see how things evolve.
I remember reading a post from Ocean that we will have sexy time with two LIs in Season 2 - Bella and Sasha. When he redid the early part of SG (CH 1 & 2 along with some continuity work in CH 3/3.5), he added in prep for the Sasha path.

Bella can be a Love Interest based on your choices (choose to kiss her on the hill and she will rescue the MC from the women's locker room as well as return from her out of state meet up with Ayua to be with the MC.) Other women with significant content are: Nami, Victoria, Mila, and Zara. There are sexy moments/activities with all 4 of these women but nothing as defined as Bella (With the exception of one potential late CH 4.5 choice with Nami and we don't know what happens after that since the CH ends).

Ocean is telling a great story and it is a credit to the story, the beautiful appealing women and the character building that so many of the women are worth pursuing!

Cheers! :coffee:

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
I remember reading a post from Ocean that we will have sexy time with two LIs in Season 2 - Bella and Sasha. When he redid the early part of SG (CH 1 & 2 along with some continuity work in CH 3/3.5), he added in prep for the Sasha path.
I'm sorry to tell you but he took that statement back. If I remember correctly, it was meant as a joke. Especially when it comes to Sasha who hasn't really played much of a role so far. I do think things are going to get hot in season two with Bella, but that's just my guess.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
WTF Ocean, do you think Amber wasn't enough for us?

SHE IS SO FUCKING HOT View attachment 2730691
Bella1d3.png

Amber1a1.png
All right - I admit to being TOTALLY GREEDY HERE but... why can't I have Bella, Amber and Claire as my Harem... setting aside the absolute physical exhaustion my MC would suffer from while enjoying this harem.

Harem satisfaction = the MC's Olympic event he would train a lifetime for, with medals awarded for exceptional performance occurring nightly, daily, lunchly, and any timely!! :p

PS - if this harem is not incentive enough to get the MC's manly mojo back, I don't know what is!

Amber, that visit to the cabin can't come soon enough!

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I remember reading a post from Ocean that we will have sexy time with two LIs in Season 2 - Bella and Sasha.
Nah, you've misinterpreted this message:

1687977906655.png

It's a generic wish, like "May the new year bring us what you want".
If you search the thread you should find Ocean himself explaining it himself since you're not the first one to bring it up here.

With that said though it's already confirmed that season 2 will have lewds.

I also think I show too many previews. In the future, I will limit the previews to 2 images per Dev Log.
No wait Ocean, 2 is way too low. You're starving us. :cry:

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
okay Chapter-5 starts with Bella and Nika(in Bella path) but where does it end? do you guys have any idea?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 2730807

View attachment 2730819
All right - I admit to being TOTALLY GREEDY HERE but... why can't I have Bella, Amber and Claire as my Harem... setting aside the absolute physical exhaustion my MC would suffer from while enjoying this harem.

Harem satisfaction = the MC's Olympic event he would train a lifetime for, with medals awarded for exceptional performance occurring nightly, daily, lunchly, and any timely!! :p

PS - if this harem is not incentive enough to get the MC's manly mojo back, I don't know what is!

Amber, that visit to the cabin can't come soon enough!
Bella/Amber/Claire or al least Bella/Amber would be sooooo good, but unfortunately there is no such path. (Amber is a perfect MILF)
The paths I'm really interest is Bella/Nami & Amber path. I will play all paths, but for now those are my favorite paths. It could change because we don't know pretty much nothing about stories from other LI's.
Nojiko would be good too, or Coach Hill. Too many beautiful girls/woman there...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
okay Chapter-5 starts with Bella and Nika(in Bella path) but where does it end? do you guys have any idea?
I'm not sure, other stories are basicaly on beginnings, Nami&Bella have the longest story yet. I'm not sure how will this continue. Other girs have to catch, not a good situation. And Ocean can't ignore Bella path because there will be a riot there when people will see no Bella progress. Nami too. And anti Bella/Nami people could not release their shitstorm when there is not anything to shit about. If that comes, I will probably only make popcorn and take my 3D glasses and enjoy... ;)

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022

Bella can be a Love Interest based on your choices (choose to kiss her on the hill and she will rescue the MC from the women's locker room as well as return from her out of state meet up with Ayua to be with the MC.) Other women with significant content are: Nami, Victoria, Mila, and Zara. There are sexy moments/activities with all 4 of these women but nothing as defined as Bella (With the exception of one potential late CH 4.5 choice with Nami and we don't know what happens after that since the CH ends).

Ocean is telling a great story and it is a credit to the story, the beautiful appealing women and the character building that so many of the women are worth pursuing!

My post was meant metaphorical cause of the actually missing lewd elements ;), i remember a longer list of the possible LIs a couple of hundred posts ago. Seems we have to wait until action starts to discover which sheets MC will join (temporary and permanently).

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Nice update - hope lots of people buy SG when it hits Steam. I'm on Patreon, and will also buy Season 1 on Steam as soon as it's available.

Great job updating renders for the earlier chapter. I'll echo some notes from some others that I'm glad to see more renders where the girls are actually covered up - don't need the girls to be borderline naked in most scenes - it's not realistic and makes the sexy-time scenes less impactful if you can see most of their bodies all the time. I'm in my 40s now, and when I was in both high school & college in most cases the sexiest girls might be wearing some short shorts / short skirts or tight jeans...never saw their nipples or anything of the kind unless you got to hang out with one of them in private, lol.

Claire looks pretty darn good now, but still none of the girls are even close to Amber so I am happy about that - I like Amber just being in her own tier for me. :love: And to further make my point - love that green dress scene as an example - she's mostly covered up but still looks classy and sexy as fuck.

Very excited about the mention for the Ch 6 scenes with many people in a scene...I was re-playing Being A DIK recently and I was thinking about why that game feels so much different than other similar games, and I feel like a big part of it is the cast size - when most games only have a handful of people at most in scenes, they don't feel even remotely realistic when the setting is larger like a party / gathering, but when you're at a party in BaD and there are many people there moving in and out of scenes, it feels a lot more fun and real. I also like that with Summer's Gone; it looks like Ocean is trying to make things more realistic in the college setting with more guys around and just the aforementioned bigger cast - can make the relationships more fun as they develop with more interesting dialogue and events, etc. I know Ocean has said no NTR with SG (and I do not like NTR as defined where your character gets cucked, personally) but I've mentioned before how I'd be good seeing some competition for some of the girls; they are hot as fuck so other guys are going to go after them. When I was in school, you had to shoot your shot and try to impress them, or otherwise hit it off with them in class etc in order to get a shot at a relationship and sex, so it doesn't bother me at all to have a little competition for them; just seems like a natural thing.

Keep up the good work, Ocean - I think your #1 priority has to be upgrading your rig(s). Music, while monumentally important as it does add exponential value to the game, has to come in 2nd given how big your render queue is getting. Sounds like your SG rig needs a minimum of (2) A6000 GPUs to handle the scene setups. If WIAB is staying smaller in scope, you might be able to get by with a couple of 3090s if you need to save $ for the time-being, but definitely needs to stay on the back-burner given how so much more financial support is backing SG.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Chapter 5 - Dev Log #7

SG is around 1350 rendered images in. SG has 310 renders left in the queue, and I'd say around 450 renders are left to set up for the update to finish. (Chapter 5.)

So I set up 1610 still renders alone for SG in around 53 SG days. (Total of 107 days since development started for Ch5. Divided by two as every other day is WiAB.)

WiAB also has like 180 renders in the queue.

The Cinematic for SG Chapter 5 has also been completely finished. (1:32min)

- Ocean
Are we able to have a guess about ch.5 release date using these numbers?

Am I guessing right by saying "it might be in August"?

Guys, what's your guess?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Nah, you've misinterpreted this message:

View attachment 2730815

It's a generic wish, like "May the new year bring us what you want".
If you search the thread you should find Ocean himself explaining it himself since you're not the first one to bring it up here.

With that said though it's already confirmed that season 2 will have lewds.

No wait Ocean, 2 is way too low. You're starving us. :cry:
Thanks! I thought there was more but i usually do a screen shot as a point of reference and I did not with this one - before today!

Sep 18, 2022
Are we able to have a guess about ch.5 release date using these numbers?

Am I guessing right by saying "it might be in August"?

Guys, what's your guess?
Going strictly by math: Ocean should be done with posing renders in late July (15 work days, 30 in real time). Add a few to finish rendering and post work and you are looking at early-mid Aug.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I know I don't have the right to tell Ocean how he must spend his money, but I think he needs to think before spending it after all this and get trustworthy financial and legal advisors.
View attachment 2731667
Luckily, AI can now replace musicians, so no need to deal with these issues.

In the not so distant future, it will also replace DAZ.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes