yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
incels can relate to hero, is that bad?
The noble art of trolling has never sunk as low as it does these days.
From the wikipedia: "The incel subculture is an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one."
The MC of this game has never had a problem finding a sexual or romantic partner, it's the opposite, girls flock to him like moths to a flame.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The noble art of trolling has never sunk as low as it does these days.
From the wikipedia: "The incel subculture is an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one."
The MC of this game has never had a problem finding a sexual or romantic partner, it's the opposite, girls flock to him like moths to a flame.
"bad boy" image - no matter what they say today - they want a "alpha" "bad boy" ;)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
That's why I called it a power fantasy, great stuff!

Kind of ridiculous he doesn't have rivals for the girls, but that's good, I hate ntr.
I almost started to come up with an answer about the ntr police while reading your sentence, but you did it for me :)
No other dicks than MC's one are allowed? Nice slogan for tattoo, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Just wait til Jeff pokes Nami's eyes out from the inside.
In real life, I'll be happy if my sister ends with someone like Jeff, is a cool guy and a good bro, and in that town the other guys are all a bunch of piece of shit or just morons. Even the MC is a piece of shit, he tries to change and is at least a man of honor but man, people of that city are crazy.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Just wait til Jeff pokes Nami's eyes out from the inside.
In real life, I'll be happy if my sister ends with someone like Jeff, is a cool guy and a good bro, and in that town the other guys are all a bunch of piece of shit or just morons. Even the MC is a piece of shit, he tries to change and is at least a man of honor but man, people of that city are crazy.
the bro-code
dudes
i would add some more reasons but that would get me banned i think

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
And I had at least 25 more songs that I carefully selected over the years... All of them had a 100% perfect fit...

That's why it hurts so much, but I had no choice but to remove them if I didn't want to end up in a prison cell and the games dead.
But the day will come when I'm a big enough fish for them to reconsider, and I'll bring everything back.

Everything I once envisioned.

Nami undressing in CH3 after finding out about Nick goes deeper than just sexualization. It has a meaning.
Draw your own conclusions on why she did that.

Absolutely this.

This is why I'm going for the A6000 cards. Huge, realistic, and dynamically moving backgrounds and it's what most people who tell me to get 4x 4090 instead of one A6000 don't get.

Composition isn't just about what's in focus, it's every single thingy in the background.

Seven songs for both games, for 210€/month instead of 8750€ once was a good deal.
After Steam I would have changed it to a permanent deal.

I know how to spend the money to reach my goals.
And my goal isn't to maximize profits but to create the game I envisioned.

I don't care how much time it will take, or how much it's gonna cost.
I'm just gonna do it.

I'd say the sub route isn't a real submissive route anymore. It's equal.

So there's a Vanessa Dom route & a route where you're equals. (There are still lewd scenes where she acts submissive.)
Ocean,

Thanks for staying the course, rain or shine!

I'm cheering you on big time for a Great Steam Season 1 release!!

I want those indie artists to see how your story makes their music resonate with an audience that would, otherwise, not know them.

I looking forward to the day when you have to hire someone to answer the many emails from artists and freelancers who want to be a part of Summers Gone and WIAB - and you get to choose who becomes part of this creation and gets the boost by association.

I Believe!

Have a Great weekend!

Cheers! :coffee:

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
True, I hope Ocean will give Jeff some romance path in the background too that we will be able to witness
#justiceforbigbrojeff

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
True, I hope Ocean will give Jeff some romance path in the background too that we will be able to witness
#justiceforbigbrojeff
A bit like Liam in Acting Lessons and Chris in Leap of Faith, where you can hook them with one of the girls, just makes for something wholesome and 'real' (kinda), I know I'm not insecure enough to have problems with that, it's not like it's a harem to begin with.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
A bit like Liam in Acting Lessons and Chris in Leap of Faith, where you can hook them with one of the girls, just makes for something wholesome and 'real' (kinda), I know I'm not insecure enough to have problems with that, it's not like it's a harem to begin with.
The problem is that there are tons of people who are insecure (or whatever you wanna call it) about that kind of situation. :HideThePain:

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Nami undressing in CH3 after finding out about Nick goes deeper than just sexualization. It has a meaning.
Draw your own conclusions on why she did that.
Now I'm really curious what the true meaning behind it is that you intended. I have my own conclusions but they're probably wrong or not fully on the mark. Will we have to wait and find out the true meaning of that scene in later chapters or will you tell us?

My probably wrong conclusions, first time I played it I thought it was hot, but also felt like it was trying to capture how close and comfortable she feels to the MC, like she trusts him. She gets half nude around him a lot. I don't think that's quite right though. Or maybe she was trying to compete with Bella? based on what the conversation you're having with her at the time she takes her top off is, but I am sure that is the wrong conclusion as well as she is topless at other moments like the bathroom when you're not having a similar conversation of her feeling ditched or undesired.

Last edited:

Mr. Baker

Oct 9, 2022
View attachment 2729046
"It's avoidable,but you never want this,
because thanks to Jeff and his beautiful comrades,
you'll send Nami all the way into ecstasy with one of the most beautiful,
exhausting,orgy she's ever had.

"After which she has been deeply double penetrated for hours,
screaming and shivering from the umpteenth squirting orgasm,
until she is completely is worn out,
and no longer knows what planet she is on !!" :love: :love:
View attachment 2729098 View attachment 2729100 View attachment 2729102
Bro you got issues fr

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Bro you got issues fr
just why men? why? im the type of guy who doesnt go back and read the 20 ish new pages to know what´s going on, i was safe! S-A-F-E, and now this game is "Nami´s gone" for me, thx u, u just couldnt keep those memories for urself, u have to drag the rest of us and share ur painfull experience summoning those renders back, thx u. xD

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes