PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
One of my favorite Summers Gone moments was near/at the end of CH 4.5. Your choice with Nami could lead to the beginning of a panic attack. If you are on the Bella path, guess who shows up and the panic attack just disappears.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene showed how big a difference Bella is already making in the MC's life and, for me, it was the perfect way to end the chapter.

This teaser for Chapter 5 only adds to the impact that Bella and the MC are having on each other, and I Love the sense of peace and contentment radiated by Bella and the MC here.

Bellchen3.png

I am so looking forward to more Bella/Amber time where Bella might just share a little of her feelings about the MC as well as the MC/Amber therapy session coming up (not sure what chapter) where I believe Amber will open up even more to the MC about Bella (like telling him that Bella likes yellow flowers and that their dinner out could become a date if he wanted it to) and, perhaps even about herself.

Cheers! :coffee:

Dec 18, 2022
View attachment 2738238
Some 'side girls' has to exist too, I mean, how many LIs are there already ? 10-15 ? And it's a choice driven game, not a harem, so imagine the crazy mapping and pathing Ocean already has to make in order to push his game forward, now couple this with the graphic part. I'm sure he's as eager to push his game forward as we are to get updates. Yeah she's cute, but there's plenty enough already, Robin is supposed to have some lewd scenes in some branching anyway at some point, if I remember well.
there are a lot of people who would like Robin to be an LI and would fit in very well

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
One of my favorite Summers Gone moments was near/at the end of CH 4.5. Your choice with Nami could lead to the beginning of a panic attack. If you are on the Bella path, guess who shows up and the panic attack just disappears.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene showed how big a difference Bella is already making in the MC's life and, for me, it was the perfect way to end the chapter.

This teaser for Chapter 5 only adds to the impact that Bella and the MC are having on each other, and I Love the sense of peace and contentment radiated by Bella and the MC here.

View attachment 2738214

I am so looking forward to more Bella/Amber time where Bella might just share a little of her feelings about the MC as well as the MC/Amber therapy session coming up (not sure what chapter) where I believe Amber will open up even more to the MC about Bella (like telling him that Bella likes yellow flowers and that their dinner out could become a date if he wanted it to) and, perhaps even about herself.

Cheers! :coffee:
Heart touching moments, yes. It was like; yesssssss, Bella's back!!!! And then... the end (for now)... Thank you a lot Ocean... ;)

Dec 18, 2022
Some 'side girls' has to exist too, I mean, how many LIs are there already ? 10-15 ? And it's a choice driven game, not a harem, so imagine the crazy mapping and pathing Ocean already has to make in order to push his game forward, now couple this with the graphic part. I'm sure he's as eager to push his game forward as we are to get updates. Yeah she's cute, but there's plenty enough already, Robin is supposed to have some lewd scenes in some branching anyway at some point, if I remember well.
so far I haven't seen anyone worried about obscene scenes with robin, but
yes like LI

Reactions: rudy007
Dec 18, 2022
Some players, yeah. I don't mind personally.

I mean, if you're a top pledge on Patreon, maybe you could change his mind.
but think with me, if you were creating a game or something like that, you wouldn't take into account the opinion of many who like your work,I'm not saying that the developer/ocean is wrong or anything like that, I just think it could be taken into account the opinions of several people

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
but think with me, if you were creating a game or something like that, you wouldn't take into account the opinion of many who like your work,I'm not saying that the developer/ocean is wrong or anything like that, I just think it could be taken into account the opinions of several people
Depends, pretty sure Ocean saw this a couple times already, if he didn't change his mind, it may be because his story is already pretty much written.

And to be honest, I prefer producers who go forward with their vision and don't care too much about what some people may want, otherwise it always turns into hot mess, saw that in a couple games already, when a writer starts asking people what they want, it's mostly because they don't know what to do, and that's the worst thing that could happen.

Now who knows, maybe he'll take a look at your comment and perhaps he'll decide to change his whole story all of a sudden, but I wouldn't bet on that.

You know, if I wanted a producer to do what I want, I'd either pay him a good amount of money, or I'd create my own game, otherwise it looks like entitlement, simply put.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I was checking the Steam page of the game to see if it had a release date and it turns out that Ocean has two other games (Sea Legends and Super Hunchback) but they are not AVNs, they look like games made in the 70s :ROFLMAO:.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I was checking the Steam page of the game to see if it had a release date and it turns out that Ocean has two other games (Sea Legends and Super Hunchback) but they are not AVNs, they look like games made in the 70s :ROFLMAO:.
Learn to read properly,before you criticize someone falsely :cautious: :cautious:
The two games you list are developed by ocean software,a British software company.

Summer's gone and WIAB are created by Ocean,
under the working tittle Oceanlab,which you can see everywhere here.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Learn to read properly,before you criticize someone falsely :cautious: :cautious:
The two games you list are developed by ocean software,a British software company.

Ocean also is a prolific songmaker, known for his hit Bibi Shark.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022

Hey! It's not my fault that Steam thinks the games are from the same developer :mad::devilish:, I just never opened the "Ocean" profile and when I saw those other two games I couldn't stop laughing.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Hey! It's not my fault that Steam thinks the games are from the same developer :mad::devilish:, I just never opened the "Ocean" profile and when I saw those other two games I couldn't stop laughing.
Well, Sea legends is from 1996. I am not sure if Ocean was even born back then, but if he was he was more occupied with learning to use the potty than programming/sculping up/down Mllas breasts.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Well, Sea legends is from 1996. I am not sure if Ocean was even born back then, but if he was he was more occupied with learning to use the potty than programming/sculping up/down Mllas breasts.
I'm sure he was alive, I don't think he is that young although I hope you are right about his age.
If he is young we will see the game completed but if he is over 40 we are doomed :HideThePain:.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes