Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Nah man, the Oceans formed millions of years ago once all the shit condensed out of the atmosphere and crap.

(Sorry :oops: , someone had to:sneaky::LOL:)
Hey, all that shit is why there's so many lobster, you know. Goddamn cockroach of the ocean and people let themselves be fooled into thinking it's a delicacy.

Thankfully our beloved Ocean doesn't fall prey to all the detritus and keeps it out of our faces.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there a full list of LI in the game.
I followed Sanchsmod how did I miss a 4sum.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Is there a full list of LI in the game.
I followed Sanchsmod how did I miss a 4sum.
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl (since December 2022)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Nia: guaranteed main LI, wasn't originally a planned LI
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (since August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #3 girl (former #1)
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl (has the most throuples anyway))
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Marla: main LI, should currently be married
Vanessa: main LI (sub and dom routes), not compatible with Zara for a throuple
Zara: main LI, solo route only, threesomes possible but no throuple ending, "will never lose LI status"
Elsa: main LI but Ocean is not entirely sure yet, a lot about her can still change
Ayua: Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
Kate: Ocean refuses to say for now
Maja: formerly main LI, currently not planned anymore but under consideration though unlikely. Lewdable at least
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a main LI
Celina (Vic's therapist): not a LI
Cindy (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Claire (Bella's aunt): we'll see how she develops but not a LI currently
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Harrison (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Karen: "lewdable" but not a LI
Layla: "lewdable" but will "never" be a main LI
Miriam (one of the twins): not a LI
Nancy: not a LI
Nicole (reporter): not a LI
Nojiko: currently not a LI "but nothing is ever set in stone"...
Nora (one of the twins): not a LI
Saki (Nicole's assistant): not a LI
Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed. Update February 2023: as of Chapter 4.5, "less than 5" new LIs are yet to be introduced.
Note2: There will be no harem route. One was originally planned (although it would not have included every girl) but the game took a lighter tone, of healing, than was first thought, and the harem route does not fit the story anymore. You should still be able to bang virtually every girl in a playthrough but having a romantic relationship with several girls being aware of each other is a whole different thing. There will be throuples for the compatible girls, but no more than that. I have summarized this myself, if you want to hear from the source itself, most of the updated info regarding harem comes from here.
Update: only 3 throuples are planned as of summer 2022, there might eventually be more or fewer but that's to say that throuples will be rather the exception and in most cases won't happen.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh great Amber is one, thank god she is the only one I like a lot.
Oh seriously the 4sum was just that make-out session I saw, LAME.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey, all that shit is why there's so many lobster, you know. Goddamn cockroach of the ocean and people let themselves be fooled into thinking it's a delicacy.

Thankfully our beloved Ocean doesn't fall prey to all the detritus and keeps it out of our faces.
Supposedly at one point in colonial America, the indentured servants went on strike because they were tired of eating lobster everyday. It was considered a "trash catch" fit only for bait. I left the "lobster cult" years ago. I still love shrimp and crawfish, but lobster just isn't anything special to me.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I would say she's end of 30'. 35-40 years old.
Unless she had Bella when she was in college for a psychology degree she has to be in her early 40s. Bella is 18 (as far as Patreon is concerned at least), undergrad degree and advanced degree probably 24 when she graduated. 18+24=42. If she had Bella before she went to college she could be as young as 33 if she had Bella at 15 (unlikely) or 18 (also unlikely due to then going to college)

When I was in college, I had a lab partner who was 36, pregnant, and had a grandchild. I didn't ask. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just my math on the subject.

4.30 star(s) 515 Votes