Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Is there a way to review the current relation points during play?
I don't see it in game, and Google finds nothing about it.

I see that Scrappy's Mod has a cheat menu which I believe displays that information, but I can't get that mod to work at all.
It doesn't unlock gallery or highlight conversation choices. I DO see the cheat button, but clicking on it pops up the exceptions error screen.
Maybe that is because my saves are from playing unmodded?
Whatever the case, how can I see that stuff without scrappy's mod?

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Well, yeah... At least we can name him. And I'm sure nobody actually left his name, everybody here call him Nika. ;)
Maybe you should pronounce his name as "ニカ" then it won't be so weird :) Actually this thread is in desperate need of a Japanese-san who could explain if Nika's name means something in Japanese, i heard that Nami is the correct Japanese name.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I just start game and some little questions cause i like-like spoilers(if that revealed in game).
Does Summer really dead?If no,will she be li?
Does mc's real parents trully dead?Maybe i am wrong,but there is some vibes fron Ember.
Gym with Bella or Nami?What difference in game consq?(i am here)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Does Summer really dead?If no,will she be li?
"Gone" doesn't necessarily mean "dead". It means that she's gone missing and the people considering her missing have no information about her whereabouts.
Sure, the word is sometimes used as a synonyme for "dead", it doesn't mean that anyone "gone" is dead.

Though I have no information about Ocean's intentions about Summer's character, IMHO, the story is mainly about MC moving on and dealing with the fact that Summer is gone and likely isn't coming back.
So I highly doubt that we'll see her again in anything but occasional flashbacks.
But, wouldn't it be a crazy end to the story when finally the MC and his LI are together and then, KABOOM, Summer shows up :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
"Gone" doesn't necessarily mean "dead". It means that she's gone missing and the people considering her missing have no information about her whereabouts.
Sure, the word is sometimes used as a synonyme for "dead", it doesn't mean that anyone "gone" is dead.

Though I have no information about Ocean's intentions about Summer's character, IMHO, the story is mainly about MC moving on and dealing with the fact that Summer is gone and likely isn't coming back.
So I highly doubt that we'll see her again in anything but occasional flashbacks.
But, wouldn't it be a crazy end to the story when finally the MC and his LI are together and then, KABOOM, Summer shows up :ROFLMAO:
Yes, a good potential source of conflict, not that the game doesn’t have it already, might be if late in the plot, after MC has established new relationships and resumed his life, Summer returns. I wonder for instance what that lady in black early in the game at the bakery represents.

Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

- Knock-knock
- Who is this?
- This is Summer.
- B-But you're gone.

Yeah, the idea of Summer's come back itself fuels hatred in the threads, but if she not only returns, but also turns out to be a LI... She'd better stay, wherever she is. What's gone is gone :)

Reactions: Sleepy666

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

bucky's gone.jpg

I look forward to the actual reveal. I still think it's Summer's father having beaten him severely after he got too close to Summer, though.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated my list, the format especially as I felt it might have been a little hard for the reader to glance at. Note Ayua and Claire are probably lewdable but I have not seen Ocean say it explicitly yet so I put them in the "Not LIs" tier. Let me know if the change is positive or if you have suggestions to improve it further.

Beside the format, the notable changes in bold:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not a LI status change but I thought you may be interested that I also read Ocean say that 85-90% of the LI endings will be positive, as the game will focus on healing, perspective and hope, and the rest will be neutral to bad. Note here as well that a LI can have multiple endings.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If only we could get a crossover with Bella and the MC of Raptus, that would be much better.
Don't search for that game if your sensitive.

Reactions: soprano31

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
If only we could get a crossover with Bella and the MC of Raptus, that would be much better.
Don't search for that game if your sensitive.
Na, better not ... That MC in Raptus is really a sick Bastard. Gave it a test and well that was all i will ever have seen from this piece of work. Prefer it with the BADIK MC just because he isn't that brainfucked as the other one.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: chamillionaire
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes