yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Wait, Nadia, was she the big tit blonde with those really dark thick black eyebrows, during the baseket ball game had her outfit go see-through.
Yeah, it's her. Big tits proves nothing, blondies with dark black eyebrows are common in Ocean's games, and during the basketball game... Maybe she hid it well. Yeah, remember BaDIK, when the naked Fuckface brought panties to the DIKs and begged to let him in? He pretty well hid his footlong in a blink of an eye. Yeah, see-through doesn't prove anything either! :KEK:
EDIT: Only manual inspection counts! Call the Dwight!

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, I think you might have me confused with someone else, A blue-haired chick using tweezers to pluck my pubes out while telling me I am a toxic masculine cis-gendered hetronormative male is something I would do before playing that overrated shitty game.

I hope the dev for this game doesn't take from that, fuck that better not let me like a girl only to get nope sorry I am really a dyke you can't haveme.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yes sorry I was talking about those that thought it was Nadia, Sonja the muslim girl?
yeah - just a hunch lol
could be anyone if it will be ingame
for example that girl at the restaurant scene with bella (former schoolmate of mc and nami)
or a complete new npc
yk what i mean
i let those wild theories for ppl like dalli_x :ROFLMAO:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
yeah - just a hunch lol
could be anyone if it will be ingame
for example that girl at the restaurant scene with bella (former schoolmate of mc and nami)
or a complete new npc
yk what i mean
i let those wild theories for ppl like dalli_x :ROFLMAO:
Well I guess if it is Sonya being a trap and Muslim would be a reason to leave her country and move to where she is now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well right now i only like Amber and pretty sure she won't be a trap.
to clingy
and a psycho(therapist) :ROFLMAO:
if the whole amber part would had be aproached a bit slower and subtle - maybe my mc would consider her for a quick fuck
but she´s at 99% dickjumping from minute one , and 100% at the first therapy session
....naaaaah
team Nami :cool:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
to clingy
and a psycho(therapist) :ROFLMAO:
if the whole amber part would had be aproached a bit slower and subtle - maybe my mc would consider her for a quick fuck
but she´s at 99% dickjumping from minute one , and 100% at the first therapy session
....naaaaah
team Nami :cool:
Really seemed sweet and loving to me, as much as I love gingers/redheads Nami is too annoying, now her small frame, she would make a believable trap.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Nika with Amber can be interesting, the reaction of bella knowing that her mother fucks Nika could be interesting... We know Bella is a psicho bitch. All of this reactions are very interesting for me, like people finding out a relationship between Nami and Nika, how the diverse characters could react about those things? I await it will be a natural and serious reaction, during some time in the history...

Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Nika with Amber can be interesting, the reaction of bella knowing that her mother fucks Nika could be interesting... We know Bella is a psicho bitch. All of this reactions are very interesting for me, like people finding out a relationship between Nami and Nika, how the diverse characters could react about those things? I await it will be a natural and serious reaction, during some time in the history...
Yep, this is something I think Ocean is trying to do in more detail than I've seen other devs do - have more impactful "collateral" to the goings-on in the MC's life. He makes out with a girl in public, word travels that the two of them are 'together' - this is usually the type of thing that would happen in a school setting with rumors, drama, etc. so this makes the choices and their circumstances more impactful as you, the player, have to consider "what if someone sees" as a variable in the equation of how things may play out in the story as a result.

I've wondered about the same as the poster above mentioned with Amber since that is undoubtedly my primary route as of now - how is a relationship with her going to be handled given Ocean's efforts to tell a story that properly presents the grapevine and public reaction as legit players in the story - early on, a relationship development with Amber will likely be kept under wraps as much as possible for obvious reasons - it would clearly hurt her reputation as a practitioner, not to mention she clearly has a known name in the area given her name and status, but eventually, Bella will figure it out and then her relationship with MC will probably dictate the response on that front - if he's on friendly terms it'll be less nuclear with Bella. The flipside is Nojiko & Nami - they will likely be angry with Amber when they first find out as they'll assume Amber somehow took advantage of him and that'll be a conflict that has to be explored and resolved.

As the story progresses and they get past Bella / Nojiko / Nami conflicts, I would imagine the sensible thing to do would be for the MC to stop seeing Amber as a therapist, at least officially, so she could become more of an actual girlfriend without as much of the stigma, although they would still have to be mindful of the presentation; things would have to progress very gradually in terms of in-public displays - Bella / Nojiko / Nami would have to be onboard and understanding first before it could be more public. Only Ocean knows all of the variables being considered here as there are undoubtedly angles we haven't considered such as the reactions of people we aren't really all that familiar with (like the woman Amber was talking to in the kitchen in the recent update; there are likely more unknowns along those lines) - gonna be a fun and interesting ride. :cool:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes