Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Nika with Amber can be interesting, the reaction of bella knowing that her mother fucks Nika could be interesting... We know Bella is a psicho bitch. All of this reactions are very interesting for me, like people finding out a relationship between Nami and Nika, how the diverse characters could react about those things? I await it will be a natural and serious reaction, during some time in the history...

Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Nika with Amber can be interesting, the reaction of bella knowing that her mother fucks Nika could be interesting... We know Bella is a psicho bitch. All of this reactions are very interesting for me, like people finding out a relationship between Nami and Nika, how the diverse characters could react about those things? I await it will be a natural and serious reaction, during some time in the history...
Yep, this is something I think Ocean is trying to do in more detail than I've seen other devs do - have more impactful "collateral" to the goings-on in the MC's life. He makes out with a girl in public, word travels that the two of them are 'together' - this is usually the type of thing that would happen in a school setting with rumors, drama, etc. so this makes the choices and their circumstances more impactful as you, the player, have to consider "what if someone sees" as a variable in the equation of how things may play out in the story as a result.

I've wondered about the same as the poster above mentioned with Amber since that is undoubtedly my primary route as of now - how is a relationship with her going to be handled given Ocean's efforts to tell a story that properly presents the grapevine and public reaction as legit players in the story - early on, a relationship development with Amber will likely be kept under wraps as much as possible for obvious reasons - it would clearly hurt her reputation as a practitioner, not to mention she clearly has a known name in the area given her name and status, but eventually, Bella will figure it out and then her relationship with MC will probably dictate the response on that front - if he's on friendly terms it'll be less nuclear with Bella. The flipside is Nojiko & Nami - they will likely be angry with Amber when they first find out as they'll assume Amber somehow took advantage of him and that'll be a conflict that has to be explored and resolved.

As the story progresses and they get past Bella / Nojiko / Nami conflicts, I would imagine the sensible thing to do would be for the MC to stop seeing Amber as a therapist, at least officially, so she could become more of an actual girlfriend without as much of the stigma, although they would still have to be mindful of the presentation; things would have to progress very gradually in terms of in-public displays - Bella / Nojiko / Nami would have to be onboard and understanding first before it could be more public. Only Ocean knows all of the variables being considered here as there are undoubtedly angles we haven't considered such as the reactions of people we aren't really all that familiar with (like the woman Amber was talking to in the kitchen in the recent update; there are likely more unknowns along those lines) - gonna be a fun and interesting ride. :cool:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Yep, this is something I think Ocean is trying to do in more detail than I've seen other devs do - have more impactful "collateral" to the goings-on in the MC's life. He makes out with a girl in public, word travels that the two of them are 'together' - this is usually the type of thing that would happen in a school setting with rumors, drama, etc. so this makes the choices and their circumstances more impactful as you, the player, have to consider "what if someone sees" as a variable in the equation of how things may play out in the story as a result.

I've wondered about the same as the poster above mentioned with Amber since that is undoubtedly my primary route as of now - how is a relationship with her going to be handled given Ocean's efforts to tell a story that properly presents the grapevine and public reaction as legit players in the story - early on, a relationship development with Amber will likely be kept under wraps as much as possible for obvious reasons - it would clearly hurt her reputation as a practitioner, not to mention she clearly has a known name in the area given her name and status, but eventually, Bella will figure it out and then her relationship with MC will probably dictate the response on that front - if he's on friendly terms it'll be less nuclear with Bella. The flipside is Nojiko & Nami - they will likely be angry with Amber when they first find out as they'll assume Amber somehow took advantage of him and that'll be a conflict that has to be explored and resolved.

As the story progresses and they get past Bella / Nojiko / Nami conflicts, I would imagine the sensible thing to do would be for the MC to stop seeing Amber as a therapist, at least officially, so she could become more of an actual girlfriend without as much of the stigma, although they would still have to be mindful of the presentation; things would have to progress very gradually in terms of in-public displays - Bella / Nojiko / Nami would have to be onboard and understanding first before it could be more public. Only Ocean knows all of the variables being considered here as there are undoubtedly angles we haven't considered such as the reactions of people we aren't really all that familiar with (like the woman Amber was talking to in the kitchen in the recent update; there are likely more unknowns along those lines) - gonna be a fun and interesting ride. :cool:
I am looking forward to the differences in how the MC, Bella and Amber interact the week following the Bella kiss/no kiss decision.

I think project work at Amber and Bella's house as well as the therapy sessions will have some interesting differences depending on the Bella kiss choice.

For those more interested in the Amber path, is Bella the gateway and the MC is ultimately forced to decide on choosing Bella or Amber (Bella kiss = yes)

Or

Does the MC have to reject Bella romantically (Bella kiss = no) for Amber to start exploring what kind of woman the MC wants since he decided not to pursue Bella?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are there repressed memories that someone out there does not want the MC to recover?

If so, how closely is he being watched and does this trip put the MC and Amber at risk or does the risk extend to their families?

The cabin trip feels like it will be one of the biggest events in Summers Gone, at least up until that point in time.

It will be like the hub of a wheel with many possibilities spreading out like spokes from that hub, leading to deeper relationships (Amber and Bella, others?) as well as potentially identify some men/women who were involved but well hidden by the trauma of that event... and now revealed.

What a great story with So many possibilities!!

Cheers! :coffee:

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I am looking forward to the differences in how the MC, Bella and Amber interact the week following the Bella kiss/no kiss decision.

I think project work at Amber and Bella's house as well as the therapy sessions will have some interesting differences depending on the Bella kiss choice.

For those more interested in the Amber path, is Bella the gateway and the MC is ultimately forced to decide on choosing Bella or Amber (Bella kiss = yes)

Or

Does the MC have to reject Bella romantically (Bella kiss = no) for Amber to start exploring what kind of woman the MC wants since he decided not to pursue Bella?
Ocean mentioned on Discord at one point that if you have anything romantic with Bella going on, then it hurts a potential romantic relationship with Amber, but it's good to stay on friendly terms with Bella - Amber cares about her a lot so you don't want her to be an arch nemesis. So in my playthrough, I try to be as nice to Bella as I can (up to a point at least - I never let her or anyone walk all over me - no simping allowed, lol) without allowing anything physical to occur with her.

I was actually a little disappointed during the therapy session with Amber where she asks you how you feel about Bella - I would have liked a choice where I could have said something along the lines of - "I like Bella and I feel like we're bonding, but I'm not looking to date her" or thereabouts. In my playthrough, even with being nice to Bella, my MC would auto-reply to Amber's question on how do you feel about Bella with something like "Neutral. Just...neutral" and Amber seems disappointed - she clearly wanted the MC to get really close with Bella, likely as a method to help her heal and I definitely wanted it to be communicated that I genuinely like Bella, just not "like that".

Are there repressed memories that someone out there does not want the MC to recover?

If so, how closely is he being watched and does this trip put the MC and Amber at risk or does the risk extend to their families?

The cabin trip feels like it will be one of the biggest events in Summers Gone, at least up until that point in time.

It will be like the hub of a wheel with many possibilities spreading out like spokes from that hub, leading to deeper relationships (Amber and Bella, others?) as well as potentially identify some men/women who were involved but well hidden by the trauma of that event... and now revealed.

What a great story with So many possibilities!!

Good questions - I've opined in past posts some similar questions and I've expressed that I think in terms of Amber + MC, that the long drive they are going to take (what was it, like 6-8 hours each direction or something?) to the cabin will include a ton of dialogue, which is good. One of the things I really like about the MC is he is very direct; I'm very much like that, myself, so it's a trait I really like and identify with him on and because of that, I could very easily see him either automatically asking as part of the dialogue or Ocean giving the player the option to ask Amber questions about Bella's dad and furthermore expressing interest in Amber's life, from general things such as hobbies / interests to things more personal like "I know this might be a sensitive question, but I'm curious why I never see Bella's dad around when I come over?"

This type of dialogue can really bond people together when they open up about deeply personal situations and topics that have a very limited knowing audience in their respective lives.

Then on to the cabin trip itself...obviously none of us really knows what's going to happen, but I can't help but wonder if Bella's sister maybe disappeared under similar circumstances as Summer and maybe there will be a link of some kind there that furthers a bond based on similar tragedy between MC & Amber (and for those on the Bella route, the same link would apply as well) that would add more emotional bonding & attachment into the equation.

I've considered the roleplaying possibility you mentioned, and while I think it can be a hot idea, the only angle that gives me pause, likely because I'm a dude and a woman's past behavior and body count are always a thing that matters, my first thought would be "I sure hope you don't do this type of thing with your other male patients" :ROFLMAO: - if MC is a special case for whatever reason then I'd be set at ease, but I think a number of male players are going to wonder about that angle if it's not explicitly explained in the story to not be something she does with everyone, hah; such behavior would make Amber a lot less attractive to me and others I think, so praying nothing like that is in her past. I'm hopeful Claire is right about her and she's more of a prude that needs MC to open her up sexually to more things. :cool:

And I agree with you completely on the impact of the cabin trip - I am not sure if Ocean has said which chapter it will be? Wouldn't shock me if it's the chapter he ends Season 1 on because of potential revelations at the end of such a trip which will leave the player with a hugely impactful scene of narrative development, more questions, and a likely cliffhanger.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I've considered the roleplaying possibility you mentioned, and while I think it can be a hot idea, the only angle that gives me pause, likely because I'm a dude and a woman's past behavior and body count are always a thing that matters, my first thought would be "I sure hope you don't do this type of thing with your other male patients" :ROFLMAO: - if MC is a special case for whatever reason then I'd be set at ease, but I think a number of male players are going to wonder about that angle if it's not explicitly explained in the story to not be something she does with everyone, hah; such behavior would make Amber a lot less attractive to me and others I think, so praying nothing like that is in her past. I'm hopeful Claire is right about her and she's more of a prude that needs MC to open her up sexually to more things. :cool:
Great post. Amber is one of my top 3 so I have an interest in her. You raise interesting points. I am intrigued as to how Ocean will transition the MC and Amber to bring them together. Why would Amber be interested? She is well off, gorgeous and has the city's rich and infamous men at her feet. Why would she possibly be interest in the MC? How will they get there. I'm sure there is a plan, it will be interesting to see.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Ewww, who uses the name the dev gives you.
"Nika" is literally the worst fucking name for a character I've ever seen in any AVN. Maybe the worst name I've seen in any form of media, EVER.

I'd be less embarrassed to play this game in front of my whole family, friends and coworkers while being fully nude using the name Fellatio "Cocksucker" Enthusiast than to play it with the default abomination that is "Nika".

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Yeah, this one makes no sense to me. Maja is the sister of Victoria, one of the most compatible LIs in game. To make her incompatible with Maja, ruining the taboo, is disappointing.
I'm not a huge Maja fan, she's pretty but just doesn't push all the right buttons for me. I would take her in a nanosecond over a worn out, not terribly attractive, crazy middle aged woman that I tried to kill earlier in the game - only prevented by the lunacy of her having a useless pistol loaded with blanks.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
incels can relate to hero, is that bad?
I don't think it is bad. Lots of people can relate to the character for a variety of reasons. For me it is because the MC is traumatised, so any one who has suffered deep trauma would relate. Hell, even people with erectile dysfunction could relate to the MC as he has problems in that department as well. Plenty of reasons for people to relate to a character as deep as this MC.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Ocean mentioned on Discord at one point that if you have anything romantic with Bella going on, then it hurts a potential romantic relationship with Amber, but it's good to stay on friendly terms with Bella - Amber cares about her a lot so you don't want her to be an arch nemesis. So in my playthrough, I try to be as nice to Bella as I can (up to a point at least - I never let her or anyone walk all over me - no simping allowed, lol) without allowing anything physical to occur with her.

I was actually a little disappointed during the therapy session with Amber where she asks you how you feel about Bella - I would have liked a choice where I could have said something along the lines of - "I like Bella and I feel like we're bonding, but I'm not looking to date her" or thereabouts. In my playthrough, even with being nice to Bella, my MC would auto-reply to Amber's question on how do you feel about Bella with something like "Neutral. Just...neutral" and Amber seems disappointed - she clearly wanted the MC to get really close with Bella, likely as a method to help her heal and I definitely wanted it to be communicated that I genuinely like Bella, just not "like that".

Good questions - I've opined in past posts some similar questions and I've expressed that I think in terms of Amber + MC, that the long drive they are going to take (what was it, like 6-8 hours each direction or something?) to the cabin will include a ton of dialogue, which is good. One of the things I really like about the MC is he is very direct; I'm very much like that, myself, so it's a trait I really like and identify with him on and because of that, I could very easily see him either automatically asking as part of the dialogue or Ocean giving the player the option to ask Amber questions about Bella's dad and furthermore expressing interest in Amber's life, from general things such as hobbies / interests to things more personal like "I know this might be a sensitive question, but I'm curious why I never see Bella's dad around when I come over?"

This type of dialogue can really bond people together when they open up about deeply personal situations and topics that have a very limited knowing audience in their respective lives.

Then on to the cabin trip itself...obviously none of us really knows what's going to happen, but I can't help but wonder if Bella's sister maybe disappeared under similar circumstances as Summer and maybe there will be a link of some kind there that furthers a bond based on similar tragedy between MC & Amber (and for those on the Bella route, the same link would apply as well) that would add more emotional bonding & attachment into the equation.

And I agree with you completely on the impact of the cabin trip - I am not sure if Ocean has said which chapter it will be? Wouldn't shock me if it's the chapter he ends Season 1 on because of potential revelations at the end of such a trip which will leave the player with a hugely impactful scene of narrative development, more questions, and a likely cliffhanger.
I see Amber as someone who is reserved, very intelligent and possibly a bit repressed, sexually.

For example, Claire, her younger sister, called Amber a prude in front of the MC when she visited Bella (and while we don't know much about Claire - I don't see her as a high body count girl - could be wrong here but that is my initial take on Claire).

I think Amber is very worried about Bella having another meltdown and that this time, it may not be something Amber can protect others from or protect Bella from the consequences of that meltdown.

I also think she is aware of at least the public records regarding what happened to the MC and Summer - and that she wonders if there could be a tie in to the disappearance (or worse) of her other daughter.

Amber could offer discounts to a number of patients, making that part of what she does for the MC not particularly special.

What I see as special is that Amber gave the MC her teddy bear from her childhood, telling him that she cannot ask him to give up something special if she is not willing to do the same. This is so unusual that Bella does not understand how Amber could have done this and demands that the MC give the teddy bear to Bella. Amber also gives the MC advice on how to date Bella, something a loving mother would be careful to do, especially given Bella's more fragile emotional state right now.

I think that Amber is not someone who passes out sexual favors as part of her unconventional therapy sessions.

It is not to say that it might not have happened once or twice over the years, but I think that Amber is very particular with physical intimacy.

Taken together, I think the romantic path for Amber and the MC will be special and that any physical and emotional intimacy shared will be something Amber has denied herself for too long, making that sharing even better and worth pursuing.

There is one final piece that I remember.

In CH 4.5, the MC has the choice to go out and talk with Mila, Victoria or Nami one on one.

If the MC chooses Nami, we get a reveal that has bearing on an upcoming Amber therapy session, so another piece of the mystery/mysteries:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this related to what happened at the cabin or is it something else? We will hopefully find out at the next therapy session.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes