Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
"Nika" is literally the worst fucking name for a character I've ever seen in any AVN. Maybe the worst name I've seen in any form of media, EVER.

I'd be less embarrassed to play this game in front of my whole family, friends and coworkers while being fully nude using the name Fellatio "Cocksucker" Enthusiast than to play it with the default abomination that is "Nika".
I hope it is not the devs real name, or a loved ones name.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
"An angel ,descended straight from heaven,
with the most divine,celestial fiery red hair"

"Languorous amorous,
glittering ,shining,gray eyes that look at you as if you were her eternal love,
her protector,her everything"

"And with a look,and lips,she licks as seductively,
sensually as possible,
that makes your heart thump with infatuation and yearning lust for her."

"I love you till the end of time,
i embrace and protect you with all my strength,
you are my eternal love,
Nia ,my heavenly sweetheart !! :love: :love:

" Redheads give you all their love,
protect and defend you for eternity,
they are your rock !!":giggle::giggle:
Nia_3.png

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Seriously, Marla over Maja? If older milf is needed, Nojiko would be better than her. Yeah, Amber is the best, but she looks younger, so I get why an older looking one would be needed, to cover the spectrum. Still, Marla is rather...Nojiko is just better.(reminds me on my Japanese teacher who I had a crush on in my 20s. She was 42, but didn't look the part) Just dump Vanessa, no one cares for her, but Maja is too good not to be a LI.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Seriously, Marla over Maja? If older milf is needed, Nojiko would be better than her. Yeah, Amber is the best, but she looks younger, so I get why an older looking one would be needed, to cover the spectrum. Still, Marla is rather...Nojiko is just better.(reminds me on my Japanese teacher who I had a crush on in my 20s. She was 42, but didn't look the part) Just dump Vanessa, no one cares for her, but Maja is too good not to be a LI.
It's really tough to say why Maria was chosen to be a LI. I can see few routes for her, but now it's tough. At least with new hairstyle she looks better than before.
But, yes Nojiko would be much, much better LI than Maria. Amber was and still is a LI. She is a route I will play, she is a beauty...

Reactions: StingerWolf

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
It's really tough to say why Maria was chosen to be a LI. I can see few routes for her, but now it's tough. At least with new hairstyle she looks better than before.
But, yes Nojiko would be much, much better LI than Maria. Amber was and still is a LI. She is a route I will play, she is a beauty...
Agree on that, just look at my sig. For me, she outclasses her daughter by far.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
"Nika" is literally the worst fucking name for a character I've ever seen in any AVN. Maybe the worst name I've seen in any form of media, EVER.

I'd be less embarrassed to play this game in front of my whole family, friends and coworkers while being fully nude using the name Fellatio "Cocksucker" Enthusiast than to play it with the default abomination that is "Nika".
Name shaming alert!;):giggle:
You know that most probably Nojiko gave them Asian names? "Nami" for instance is a short for the Japanese name "Minami" and Nika is also from there. And they are FAR from being the worst names you can run across.
There are several nations with native names which sound really bad not only to foreign ears, but their meaning in the native tongue is also bad.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Agree on that, just look at my sig. For me, she outclasses her daughter by far.
In MILF department, Amber has practically no adversary, only Nojiko. Even when I see other good AVN there no many... (I only play AVN's, so I can't judge MILF's in non AVN's) Lauren from Zeno's Anthology, Charlotte from Hillside or Selene from In the Scent are only adversary for Amber.
But on girls department her daughter have many more competition. But I think she's really beauty, just like her mom. Cheeto is a beauty too. Nadia, Sasha... Tough competition.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
In MILF department, Amber has practically no adversary, only Nojiko. Even when I see other good AVN there no many... (I only play AVN's, so I can't judge MILF's in non AVN's) Lauren from Zeno's Anthology, Charlotte from Hillside or Selene from In the Scent are only adversary for Amber.
But on girls department her daughter have many more competition. But I think she's really beauty, just like her mom. Cheeto is a beauty too. Nadia, Sasha... Tough competition.
When considering rpgm as well, she gets competion from NLT milfs. Still, she is better in the end. An intriguing personality and the looks to boot. And thanks to Ocean's design her body porportions are just perfect.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Name shaming alert!;):giggle:
You know that most probably Nojiko gave them Asian names? "Nami" for instance is a short for the Japanese name "Minami" and Nika is also from there. And they are FAR from being the worst names you can run across.
There are several nations with native names which sound really bad not only to foreign ears, but their meaning in the native tongue is also bad.
The name Nika isn't really a problem, it's changeable any anyone will change it. For us it's sounds strange, but a name is a name. I don't have problem with it. Whole family has Japanese names and I still have no problem, their mother is Japanese.
I'm sure for Japanese people our names sounds strange.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
When considering rpgm as well, she gets competion from NLT milfs. Still, she is better in the end. An intriguing personality and the looks to boot. And thanks to Ocean's design her body porportions are just perfect.
I saw NLT models, he like big asses and wide hips. Not too big fan of this. Not bad models, but those from games I listed are really good.

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
I dont want this to keep going but at the end of the day this thread is for discussing the game so...
Is there actually anyone interested in progressing the LI path of Marla? is not even the looks (tbh she looks 50-60) but I still think is weird for the mc to start anything with her romantic wise etc, we literally meet her ready to shoot us in the most random way possible
LIKE BRO

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I dont want this to keep going but at the end of the day this thread is for discussing the game so...
Is there actually anyone interested in progressing the LI path of Marla? is not even the looks (tbh she looks 50-60) but I still think is weird for the mc to start anything with her romantic wise etc, we literally meet her ready to shoot us in the most random way possible
LIKE BRO
I already have my favorite LIs, but I'm interest in the rest cause I'm curious about how MC's relationship with them will develop. We met Marla when she ran over Vic and was about to shoot MC, but we also met Bella while being an ass towards Nami and Maja was also being completely hostile towards MC when she first met him.
I'm curious about Marla, but we can't really say much about her as LI cause she hasn't had that much content (Just like Sasha, Nadia and other LIs).

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I already have my favorite LIs, but I'm interest in the rest cause I'm curious about how MC's relationship with them will develop. We met Marla when she ran over Vic and was about to shoot MC, but we also met Bella while being an ass towards Nami and Maja was also being completely hostile towards MC when she first met him.
I'm curious about Marla, but we can't really say much about her as LI cause she hasn't had that much content (Just like Sasha, Nadia and other LIs).
We all have our own preferences and according to that we choose our LI('s). I have no problem with Maria being a LI. We were introduced to her in first minutes of game and follow her story. But... I think we are like Nojiko more than Maria. If Maria is a LI, Nojiko have to be too. Ocean, please don't waste such a good character for being a potential wife of (I can't remember his name, but he is creepy, father of Vanessa and Zara). I have nothing against that story, but bring Nojiko back as LI.

Reactions: Don Sucio

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
We all have our own preferences and according to that we choose our LI('s). I have no problem with Maria being a LI. We were introduced to her in first minutes of game and follow her story. But... I think we are like Nojiko more than Maria. If Maria is a LI, Nojiko have to be too. Ocean, please don't waste such a good character for being a potential wife of (I can't remember his name, but he is creepy, father of Vanessa and Zara). I have nothing against that story, but bring Nojiko back as LI.
I agree with a lot of your takes here but this one I can't...

As much as I LOVE Nojiko (she is the ONLY attractive MILF in this game to me, Amber is a HARD pass) I just don't think her as an LI really fits the story Ocean wants to tell. Or at least not yet. And I also like everything we've seen from Nick so far. Sure Zara and Vanessa were not beaten enough as children and turned out the awful way they did, but you gotta give him a break. Dude had a disgusting ex-wife who tried her best to turn his daughters against him by accusing him of one of the most vile acts imaginable. I hope Nojiko and Nick stay together.By all accounts she seems like an amazing person and she deserves all the best even if that means we won't be able to bang her.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

As much as I LOVE Nojiko (she is the ONLY attractive MILF in this game to me, Amber is a HARD pass) I just don't think her as an LI really fits the story Ocean wants to tell. Or at least not yet. And I also like everything we've seen from Nick so far. Sure Zara and Vanessa were not beaten enough as children and turned out the awful way they did, but you gotta give him a break. Dude had a disgusting ex-wife who tried her best to turn his daughters against him by accusing him of one of the most vile acts imaginable. I hope Nojiko and Nick stay together.By all accounts she seems like an amazing person and she deserves all the best even if that means we won't be able to bang her.
Well. In that casa we have to agree to disagree... ;)
I don't have a good feeling about him. Don't know why, but that firs impression is that he's a creep. His daughters are spoiled and I'm not sure what are their goal... We don't know much about them, we will find out gradually...
If Ocean didn't want us to love Nojiko, he could create her ugly, but no, she has to be hot... ;)
Or the problem is, he cannot make an ugly character... ;)

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021

I'm not that much into Nojiko (not cause she's bad looking!), but I gotta admit that I'm curious how a relationship with her would happen (If it happens), considering this has been one of the very few VNs when I see the 'landlady' as nothing more than a supportive caring motherly figure, even if Ocean treated us with a suggestive scene of her in the nightgown(?) in the rework.

I also wouldn't call Nick creepy, nothing he has said or done so far is sketchy. You can tell he loves his daughers and so far is treating Nojiko right. Not sure if my perception of him is different cause I'm not a dude, but I would also go as far as to say he sees so charismatic and nice that I kinda like him as a character, just as much as Jeff.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Right on point!

I did not care for Zara after the locker room incident but then we had the evening at Nicks and she grew on me.

I got a chance to better understand her and even asked her to help me train and she agreed with the small price of a favor.

For all we know, Marla lost a child the same way Amber did and the day she accidentally hit Vic was near/on the anniversary of that loss.

I want to know more about Marla and her story before I decide that there is no point in making an investment in her.

I did make sure to let Amber know that Marla was crying when she ate her lunch alone and that gave me Amber points (and perhaps Marla points down the road).

I also think the new renders of Marla make her Much more attractive, now we need Ocean to reveal Who she is and what her story is.

She is not on the level of Amber, but then name the MILF in SG that is!

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes