risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Excuses, excuses. Everyone can make a thousand excuses about everything.
Marla is an LI, a handful of people are interested in her, but the fact that Maja, whose audience is much bigger than many LIs, is not an LI can only be explained by stubbornness.
Anyway, at least one thing's clear. Maja will never be a LI.
There's no point in discussing it any further.

Cahmon

Jul 24, 2021
Marla is an LI, a handful of people are interested in her, but the fact that Maja, whose audience is much bigger than many LIs, is not an LI can only be explained by stubbornness.
Yeah Ocean will make Maja an LI. Not because it doesn't make sense to the story but because the audience wants it. That will make the game better, everyone knows that the best stories are the ones that just did whatever the audience wanted.

Anything else that the audience demands? Maybe they want MC to encourage Jeff and Nami to film an episode of BLACKED
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah Ocean will make Maja an LI. Not because it doesn't make sense to the story but because the audience wants it. That will make the game better, everyone knows that the best stories are the ones that just did whatever the audience wanted.

Anything else that the audience demands? Maybe they want MC to encourage Jeff and Nami to film an episode of BLACKED
:sick::sick::sick::sick:
knife_self.jpg

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Thank you Ocean, your reply clearly shows, you are a person who has a complex deep personality and thoughts. Clear and concise answer, yes, it makes sense, both for Maja and Marla.
Nevertheless this creates a rather tragic ambiguity regarding Maja. You see, exactly her selfless trait regarding Victoria makes her a more than just a fling type of LI. A girl with such depth, with a such a caring personality for me is more than worhty to be a LI. I think exactly the opposite implementation would make more sense: she shouldn't be lewdable, but should have a not so happy ending, where she HAS to choose between her strong feelings towards the MC or her selfless attitude towards Victoria. She is really LI material from my perspective, exactly because of the possible inner conflict.
That's the point, Maja would have to choose between MC and Victoria, and it's set in Ocean's mind that Maja would choose Victoria, so she may give into temptation with her attraction to the MC (hence she is lewdable) but then when it comes to having a full relationship with MC but losing her closeness with Victoria then Maja would always choose Victoria. The only thing that confuses me is that the patch changes Vic and Maja from friends to sisters, I thought that was to potentially set up a throuple but obviously not, so I'm wondering if Maja and Vic become an item by the end if MC chooses a different LI than Vic, maybe it only happens if MC and Nami end up together as that incestuous pairing (in the patched version) inspires Maja and Vic to accept their incestuous (in the patched version) feelings for each other.

I have no feelings either way over Marla being an LI, I have no interest in her personally. But I would say that this shows how devs can't win sometimes, on one hand Ocean is being criticised for making every character too good looking, and then on the other hand he's being criticised for having an LI who is not as good looking as non-LIs.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Damn I didn't need to see that, my fault for opening that spoiler
FB_IMG_1575445199068.jpg

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
That's the point, Maja would have to choose between MC and Victoria, and it's set in Ocean's mind that Maja would choose Victoria, so she may give into temptation with her attraction to the MC (hence she is lewdable) but then when it comes to having a full relationship with MC but losing her closeness with Victoria then Maja would always choose Victoria. The only thing that confuses me is that the patch changes Vic and Maja from friends to sisters, I thought that was to potentially set up a throuple but obviously not, so I'm wondering if Maja and Vic become an item by the end if MC chooses a different LI than Vic, maybe it only happens if MC and Nami end up together as that incestuous pairing (in the patched version) inspires Maja and Vic to accept their incestuous (in the patched version) feelings for each other.

I have no feelings either way over Marla being an LI, I have no interest in her personally. But I would say that this shows how devs can't win sometimes, on one hand Ocean is being criticised for making every character too good looking, and then on the other hand he's being criticised for having an LI who is not as good looking as non-LIs.
Seriously, he is really being criticized for making models too appealing to one's eye??? People are just tards. I am really happy that there are creations, where one sees beautiful people and not those wokeified intentionally ugly character models like in todays western AAA games. I really cherish the artistic beauty of this game. There are many good games like this one, still the visuals and presentation in this one, are one of a kind. When playing I get so immersed in the visual setting, I almost forget that I am watching it through a monitor. No other VN is capable of this.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Fuck yeah! And don't forget to add ntr, whatever that shit means to those who ask for it. Steam wants ntr, this topic is the most popular of the SG discussion threads there. How's one dude there said "with ntr it would be the Crème de la Crème, pls pls daddy Ocean". I hope your post should be read with the "sarcasm.jpg" picture in mind, right? R-right?

I think the only thing that can ruin this game for me is if Dev starts to follow someone else's wishes, adding random things to the game instead of realizing his original author's intent. I really like Maja, probably the best girl in my book, but I want to hear her story from the author and not from anyone else. Sorry, guys, but not sorry. Make your own fanfic with blackjack and hookers after all.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Fuck yeah! And don't forget to add ntr, whatever that shit means to those who ask for it. Steam wants ntr, this topic is the most popular of the SG discussion threads there. How's one dude there said "with ntr it would be the Crème de la Crème, pls pls daddy Ocean". I hope your post should be read with the "sarcasm.jpg" picture in mind, right? R-right?

I think the only thing that can ruin this game for me is if Dev starts to follow someone else's wishes, adding random things to the game instead of realizing his original author's intent. I really like Maja, probably the best girl in my book, but I want to hear her story from the author and not from anyone else. Sorry, guys, but not sorry. Make your own fanfic with blackjack and hookers after all.
Good thoughts. Yes, Maja is one of the most special girls in this game. (I consider her way above Sasha, Nancy, Robin or even Zara whatever) But I respect Ocean's opinion, thanks to his post voicing it in a very clear concise manner.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021

Are you trying to provoke our dear neighborhood skeleton?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
A relationship path where your equals with Vanessa...why do I get the creeping feeling this will just turn out to mean that you'll both be wearing matching buttplugs together ? :HideThePain:
I'm pretty sure not in my gameplay. Hell... If it will turn that way, I'll jump away. There are so many other (free) girls/woman... :)

Reactions: Don Sucio

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Well,it is high chance of mistake,but i think of possibility that one of college girls is Summer.And Mc recognise her but doesnt want to speak.Nami has not recognised her.And i remember all interactions with Sasha.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Definitly one of the things of why
Well,it is high chance of mistake,but i think of possibility that one of college girls is Summer.And Mc recognise her but doesnt want to speak.Nami has not recognised her.And i remember all interactions with Sasha.
It could be a way to make a meeting between Mc and Summer, but we'll see... I don't think Mc recognized Summer (if she's in the same university or alive...) I'm sure if Mc sees Summer he will going to faint

Reactions: rudy007

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
The Mc had a panic attack just touching an eraser but he's gonna have a poker face and is gonna be ignoring an adult Summer? Yeah, no, Summer is gone, whatever that means, she is not one of the LIs or a background girl in others chapters, It have zero sense.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Darling, you're free to make your own game and write your very own Maja with a full complete story and a happily ever after(don't forget the lewd scenes to go along with it). I'm rooting for you! And when you're done, be sure to share it here so that we may all bask in awe of your superior writing capabilities! After all, for you, writing a full love story complete with lewds and realistic relationship dynamics shouldn't prove a challenge!

I refuse to believe that users on a pirating site can be this entitled lolღ

Edit: No offence to all of the regular users here. You guys are lovelyღ

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Darling, you're free to make your own game and write your very own Maja with a full complete story and a happily ever after(don't forget the lewd scenes to go along with it). I'm rooting for you! And when you're done, be sure to share it here so that we may all bask in awe of your superior writing capabilities! After all, for you, writing a full love story complete with lewds and realistic relationship dynamics shouldn't prove a challenge!

this entitled lolღ

Edit: No offence to all of the regular users here. You guys are lovelyღ
You ruined my perfect plan. I was trying to promote my own game by bashing this one. You sweet thing, I hope you'll be my first backer when my game comes out, like you promised.
I look at some comments and I say that if I were 8 years old or something, I could only write these without shame.
No one can have a negative idea in this game because this game is perfect, everyone who uses their brain without fanboyism is a heretic.

Why tire myself out when I can just say yes and end this foolishness.

-deepl.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...] I look at some comments and I say that if I were 8 years old or something, I could only write these without shame.
You mean when a spoiled brat cries like this: “Mom, I want this doll. No, not that one, that ugly one, I don’t like it, I want this one. Why can’t I have it? I don’t care that it’s not for sale. You’re a bad, bad mom. Weeee." :)
[...] No one can have a negative idea in this game because this game is perfect, everyone who uses their brain without fanboyism is a heretic.
Why tire myself out when I can just say yes and end this foolishness.
You really don't get it why such a reaction to your post? Everyone has their own opinion, their ideas about what would be right and cool to have in the game, what they like and what they don't. Writing about it and discussing it is perfectly fine. But to be offended and accuse the dev of stubbornness, because he does not satisfy your only rightful wishlist and take as excuses the author’s sincere attempt to convey his intention to public and explain why he does this and not otherwise - that’s just in my opinion the behavior of an 8 year old.

Last edited:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
You mean when a spoiled brat cries like this: “Mom, I want this doll. No, not that one, that ugly one, I don’t like it, I want this one. Why can’t I have it? I don’t care that it’s not for sale. You’re a bad, bad mom. Weeee." :)

You really don't get it why such a reaction to your post? Everyone has their own opinion, their ideas about what would be right and cool to have in the game, what they like and what they don't. Writing about it and discussing it is perfectly fine. But to be offended and accuse the dev of stubbornness, because he does not satisfy your only rightful wishlist and take as excuses the author’s sincere attempt to convey his intention to public and explain why he does this and not otherwise - that’s just in my opinion the behavior of an 8 year old.
The herd psychology of human beings, the desire to be liked, the fear of exclusion, a group of zombies who will never be an individual no matter what you call it, this is the disease of our age.

Dude, I'm not as smart as you, I'm sorry, I don't understand. :D
I agree with everything you say, is your little ego satisfied? :giggle:

"A bunch of angry little bullies."
Manipulate what I wrote as much as you like, I stand by it.
Whether you like it or not, I will write whatever I want within the framework of forum rules.
So you think you can get a herd of fanboys behind you and bully whoever you want? That's wrong.

Whether I call it stubbornness or arbitrariness, who are you that I should adjust my personal opinion according to you?
If you don't text me, I won't text you.
So you are the one who started the argument, I am saying it in a language that an 8 year old can understand.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes