Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The worst name he could've named the MC is Dickon :KEK:
Thanks for inspiration! I'll be naming the MC 'Dickon' from now on in the games without a default name :sneaky:. Likely there won't be any jackasses in them with the same name. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022

Hello,

So...
In a previous Dev Log, I wrote about the music issue and stuff... The bitterness that came with it, and me not wanting to contact and deal with them.
Turns out, actually mentioning it to someone (you guys) has helped me deal with it.
I contacted a few new ones and also signed one new Song already. He's also very eager to work with me in the future.
I'm still waiting for a reply from the others.

About Chapter 5.
I'm closing in on the end, I'd say it's about 85% done... I also slowly started with the last part of the Ch2 rework. (Previews at the end of the post)
Things are progressing very nicely.
Except that, I totally fucked up my sleep schedule again in the past two days... I umm, went through what I call an "Artistic Dilemma".
I went into an ADHD-induced hyperfocus where I asked myself a lot of art-related questions and created some stuff to find answers. Then I realized it was already 8 in the morning.
I might elaborate on it in a different Patreon post, as I made a few changes to my future art approach.
During my "Artistic Dilemma", I also created some new Treats. I really felt them that night.
The music to go with the Gloomy Treat:
It's a Gloomy Nadia Treat with 5 pictures (2 Versions of each) with a bit more focus on photorealism.
The rest can be found
Anyways, Previews. (High Res Images are in the ZIP file.)
As mentioned in the last Log, I only show two previews from a new Chapter per Dev Log.
But let's start with the CH2 stuff. (Which I don't count as a real new Chapter.)
Old Chapter 2:
New Chapter 2
Old Chapter 2
I actually had to laugh when I saw these old renders.
New Chapter 2 - Nami and Ayua
New Chapter 5
I can't really show much from CH5 without spoiling... So yeah, that's also a reason why I limited the future previews to two pictures.
A few of you are probably wondering if anything else changed in the last part of Chapter 2.
Yes, quite a few new scenes have been added. The Bella Night route is now longer and a big change to the story itself had to be done. (It only affects you if you didn't go with Bella that one night.)
As I ran into some branching issues in Season 5, which would've made that Season 16-17 Chapters long... I had to make the change to save my sanity down the line.
I won't spoil what I had to change, but you'll see it if you pick to not meet up with Bella at midnight. Otherwise, nothing changes.
I think I'll be finishing SG's writing in around a month. I've finished a few endings already and well... Then all that's left is the art and coding.
But I'm 100% going to change stuff down the line. Add new things, maybe even add another Chapter... But yeah.
I must admit that I teared up writing and thinking about the end of SG and WiAB... I know that it will take quite a few years to finish them but when the time comes, it's going to be a one-of-a-kind journey.

I'll see you in two weeks.

- Ocean
Those bananas are really showing off, got damn Nadia!

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I still thinking the new version will be ready around September/October at the earliest...

About the new dev log, what's the meaning of this: "But I'm going to 100% change things in the future. Add new stuff, maybe even add another chapter..." I beg Ocean to don't change anything else in the future and keep his efforts in the next new versions...

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
I still thinking the new version will be ready around September/October at the earliest...

About the new dev log, what's the meaning of this: "But I'm going to 100% change things in the future. Add new stuff, maybe even add another chapter..." I beg Ocean to don't change anything else in the future and keep his efforts in the next new versions...
Wich Year? I'm not getting younger you know... :ROFLMAO:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

For me this sounded more like: The story is written down completly sometime next month. But can still change on the go, when he is rendering the story and comes up with something better.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

As I understand it, it is that he has almost all the history written already. When he talks about changing things, he means adding things to the story. Not that he's going to change what he's already done.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022

He meant that the script will have changes, not the chapters that we have so far. (as in no more reworks). As Ocean said he has almost finished writing SG story, of course that story will have changes in the coming years, as he develops the game.

UnoZero

Jul 6, 2021
I have a serious question, why doesn't anyone publish the girls threads?
but yes the dev logs of immediately

Hello,
Here's the rest of the set.
The music to go with it:

Color

B&W

PS. I don't think the dev will visit this site, cause they would've already complained in their Patreon that dev logs are uploaded almost immediately and that they "damage his business" wink wink.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes