xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
This AVN is from 2019, and not even a single sex scene with any of the LI is a wasted potential since this is an AVN. Where is the relationship development ?
Yes, this is an AVN. Adult Visual Novel, not fapping simulator, not twelve of one dozen harem game. AVN not equal endless sex scenes, fuckfest, etc. If you don't like it, or don't want to accept it, then simply just go away!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Appreciate you posting. Any chance you can post the HD version of these images? Thanks again.
I asume you want the one from the dev post, right?

I'm to lazzy to put them in here directly, so I just post the links from the source - and only the new, reworked ones.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I asume you want the one from the dev post, right?

I'm to lazzy to put them in here directly, so I just post the links from the source - and only the new, reworked ones.

You'd assume correctly. Thank you!

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Nobody is talking about an easy fap. This AVN is from 2019, and not even a single sex scene with any of the LI is a wasted potential since this is an AVN. Where is the relationship development ?
I'll actually address this rather than give you the generic immune system responses you'd expect.

The seeds have been planted for 3 of 12 (arguably 4 of 12) LIs, but there's still quite a ways to go before it gets to that point. The MC has hardly begun addressing the psychological root of his impotence which is embedded in the A plot of the narrative.

For what you're looking for, if I had to guesstimate, i'd say you'd likely want to check back in around chapter 8ish. As of right now, MC's primary sexual organ is still in a period of mourning. The most recent update only covered 1 night, I imagine the pacing should pick up soon.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I'll actually address this rather than give you the generic immune system responses you'd expect.

The seeds have been planted for 3 of 12 (arguably 4 of 12) LIs, but there's still quite a ways to go before it gets to that point. The MC has hardly begun addressing the psychological root of his impotence which is embedded in the A plot of the narrative.

For what you're looking for, if I had to guesstimate, i'd say you'd likely want to check back in around chapter 8ish. As of right now, MC's primary sexual organ is still in a period of mourning. The most recent update only covered 1 night, I imagine the pacing should pick up soon.
That's right, but maybe a good start would be for Mc to be able to eat some pussy or such, his dick doesn't work, but if Nami can convince Mc to try things with her, maybe she (or another girl) could convince him to do this... It would be a good way to keep players happy and still developing his mental issue in a realistic way.

Jun 9, 2017
And the most important variable is Victoria.
Maja would ALWAYS choose Victoria over the MC.

And it doesn't matter if the player likes Victoria or not.
Victoria likes the MC, and Victoria's feelings and well-being are what's important to Maja.
So, the solution is simple really! Let's get rid of Victoria! We need to send her to another planet or country at least... :devilish:
Then the path leads straight into the Maja heart!

Okay, jokes aside, about what you have written - it all makes sense.

Really great job on this game.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
What surprises me about this "Maja can't be a LI because she'll pick Vic over MC" is that Vic is the most selfless and positive girl we have seen in SG (and that's why she stands out as a LI and I love her, where Bella is MC's mirror, Vic is MC's opposite and that's great for him considering where he's coming from). She'd 100% want Maja to be happy with MC if he wasn't meant for her. Besides, she'd get to hang out with MC all the time and she's such a bundle of joy and positivity that I can't see why she wouldn't be able to get over her feelings for MC. And yeah, I thought the original plan was to have a Maja+Vic throuple (why their relationship is different in the Patreon original implies they will be sexually involved together), and we know Vic is the most open LI to throuples, so why wouldn't she want to share with Maja more than anyone else?

But hey, disclaimer, I'm just surprised but I trust Ocean. We have very limited information about the characters at this point, he has a much clearer picture as he has nearly finished writing the story.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
What surprises me about this "Maja can't be a LI because she'll pick Vic over MC" is that Vic is the most selfless and positive girl we have seen in SG (and that's why she stands out as a LI and I love her, where Bella is MC's mirror, Vic is MC's opposite and that's great for him considering where he's coming from). She'd 100% want Maja to be happy with MC if he wasn't meant for her. Besides, she'd get to hang out with MC all the time and she's such a bundle of joy and positivity that I can't see why she wouldn't be able to get over her feelings for MC. And yeah, I thought the original plan was to have a Maja+Vic throuple (why their relationship is different in the Patreon original implies they will be sexually involved together), and we know Vic is the most open LI to throuples, so why wouldn't she want to share with Maja more than anyone else?

But hey, disclaimer, I'm just surprised but I trust Ocean. We have very limited information about the characters at this point, he has a much clearer picture as he has nearly finished writing the story.
Really? It surprises you?
I've been reading Ocean's reasoning for years and maybe I'm too slow and dumb but most of his logical thinking makes very little sense. I get that the game and the story evolves and he changes his mind more often than I change underwear but still...

He intentionally makes Vic the most compatible girl in the game with other girls. The most accepting of all of them. But somehow she is incompatible with the person she loves and trusts most in the world? The one person she knows would put hear ahead of anything and anyone else no matter what? I just don't get it. Or maybe I'm not seeing far enough into the story? I get Bella and Amber...that shit would just be weird given the overall tone of the game but Maja + Vic?

• Angry
Reactions: vitor698

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
"Maja can't be a LI because she'll pick Vic over MC"
All I can think about is MC, Josy and Maya from Being A DIK. You can't be with just Josy since she's with Maya. It's either a Throuple or just friends. I avoided them & stopped playing before Season 2 so, don't know if there's more to that or not (like fucking around with one of them here and there etc)

Reactions: Insomnia_z

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
All I can think about is MC, Josy and Maya from Being A DIK. You can't be with just Josy since she's with Maya. It's either a Throuple or just friends. I avoided them & stopped playing before Season 2 so, don't know if there's more to that or not (like fucking around with one of them here and there etc)
Everything seems to indicate there's a chance the throuple can fail depending on the choices the MC made. If you choose to tell Derek you have feelings for either of them after either they rejected you or you rejected them, there are some scenes later where both girls still have feelings for you, so in the future choosing one of them might be a choice.

That being said, the situation with Maja and Vic is different: There were originally sisters and I dunno if Ocean plans to keep it that way. I'd assume that unlike NIKA :Kappa: , Maja would feel weird to have such a close contact with Vic, even if it's indirect.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So, the solution is simple really! Let's get rid of Victoria! We need to send her to another planet or country at least... :devilish:
Then the path leads straight into the Maja heart!

Okay, jokes aside, about what you have written - it all makes sense.

Really great job on this game.
Blaspheme! So mean! Leave my big bosomed baby alone. Vic is a sweetheart.
Just give me Victoria and Amber and Sasha and you can have Maja and the rest ;)

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes