Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Na, better not ... That MC in Raptus is really a sick Bastard. Gave it a test and well that was all i will ever have seen from this piece of work. Prefer it with the BADIK MC just because he isn't that brainfucked as the other one.:ROFLMAO:
Ironic given your avatar, it's perfect, a raping cunt, for a soulless cunt.
I have over 100 games I play, and Bella is the second worst female out of all the games, if she was in real life she would be, oh fuck what is that mental Scandinavian chicks name, you know, "how dare you" bangs on about global warming.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
If only we could get a crossover with Bella and the MC of Raptus, that would be much better.
Don't search for that game if your sensitive.
I actually looked into Raptus. And I have to say, I was really at my puke limit a couple of times. I'm really not intolerant of what's going on in games. But even i have limits. I'm surprised that games like this get through the forum rules.

Seriously, do you want that in this game? Just by looks, or by character? I doubt anyone would want to see such a psychopathic rapist and murderer anywhere near Bella :eek:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I said if you are sensitive not to look for it, come on there are games with girls who look 10 on this site, yeah I would love to see Bella be raped and killed, can't stand the horrible narcissistic soulless stuck up uncaring cunt.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I said if you are sensitive not to look for it, come on there are games with girls who look 10 on this site, yeah I would love to see Bella be raped and killed, can't stand the horrible narcissistic soulless stuck up uncaring cunt.
This is the spirit of the original version of the MC of this game! Those, who wanted a taste of the original dark path, that's it. God bless Ocean for the rework.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Vanessa: main LI (sub and dom routes were scaled down, more equals in the relationship now), not compatible with Zara for a throuple
If I understood correctly there will be sub route and "equal" route now. So the dom route got changed to equal one but sub route is still there.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Updated my list, the format especially as I felt it might have been a little hard for the reader to glance at. Note Ayua and Claire are probably lewdable but I have not seen Ocean say it explicitly yet so I put them in the "Not LIs" tier. Let me know if the change is positive or if you have suggestions to improve it further.

Beside the format, the notable changes in bold:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not a LI status change but I thought you may be interested that I also read Ocean say that 85-90% of the LI endings will be positive, as the game will focus on healing, perspective and hope, and the rest will be neutral to bad. Note here as well that a LI can have multiple endings.
Thanks for the update and the improved formatting!

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Updated my list, the format especially as I felt it might have been a little hard for the reader to glance at. Note Ayua and Claire are probably lewdable but I have not seen Ocean say it explicitly yet so I put them in the "Not LIs" tier. Let me know if the change is positive or if you have suggestions to improve it further.

Not a LI status change but I thought you may be interested that I also read Ocean say that 85-90% of the LI endings will be positive, as the game will focus on healing, perspective and hope, and the rest will be neutral to bad. Note here as well that a LI can have multiple endings.
Best girl will never be LI again :cry:

Sep 23, 2021

My reaction to this information:
gamer-rage-rage.gif
CryingPepeGIF (2).gif

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
The probability that one of the current LIs gets dropped is lower than 1%.
And certainly not Amber.

The game still features a two-digit amount of LIs. All I wanted to say was, that technically every LI could be removed, besides the hour-one LIs. (Which includes girls like Sonya, Amber, Nami, Nadia & Marla.)

None of the current Lls have lost their status, says the developer. Then shouldn't Maja still be an LI?

naughty-dog.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Insomnia_z

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
If I understood correctly there will be sub route and "equal" route now. So the dom route got changed to equal one but sub route is still there.
You are right, thanks for catching it!

None of the current Lls have lost their status, says the developer. Then shouldn't Maja still be an LI?

View attachment 2748417
No because she hasn't been a LI for over a year in Ocean's mind.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This is the spirit of the original version of the MC of this game! Those, who wanted a taste of the original dark path, that's it. God bless Ocean for the rework.
So there was going to be a dark path and it got removed, lame.

What was that I saw in the Sancho mod about a trap, who was that.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
So there was going to be a dark path and it got removed, lame.

What was that I saw in the Sancho mod about a trap, who was that.
It was removed, but recently the Dev wrote that he was going to return it, but already in a lightened form. Yeah, and a secret trans was planned in the early days and the game asked from the start if you want to enable this. So, nothing like raptus in the near future (I hope) :)

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022

Nah thats just such a shame to have Marla a 100% LI and removing Maja
I guess atleast she will be lewdable...
Time to light up the torch
1688633318580.png

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
From the latest WiAB dev log:

I'd say WiAB is 85% done. [...]
I think WiAB and SG will be finished more or less at the same time again. (SG is at around 80%)
I do plan on releasing WiAB Ch3 first, just because I then have some time to do the last part of SG's Chapter 2's rework.

Reactions: Insomnia_z

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial patched Android port of Summer's Gone Chapter 4.5 with alternative save location ( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.summersgone), Usual Gestures, Textbox Transparency slider, Text Size Slider.

Note: Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kansier and TheZiKA
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes