HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I would say she's end of 30'. 35-40 years old.
Unless she had Bella when she was in college for a psychology degree she has to be in her early 40s. Bella is 18 (as far as Patreon is concerned at least), undergrad degree and advanced degree probably 24 when she graduated. 18+24=42. If she had Bella before she went to college she could be as young as 33 if she had Bella at 15 (unlikely) or 18 (also unlikely due to then going to college)

When I was in college, I had a lab partner who was 36, pregnant, and had a grandchild. I didn't ask. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just my math on the subject.

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
So I'm just about to start playing this, Do you choose who want to be in a relationship with or will I have a relationship with more than one girl?
Thanks to anyone who can help :)

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Is there a way to review the current relation points during play?
I don't see it in game, and Google finds nothing about it.

I see that Scrappy's Mod has a cheat menu which I believe displays that information, but I can't get that mod to work at all.
It doesn't unlock gallery or highlight conversation choices. I DO see the cheat button, but clicking on it pops up the exceptions error screen.
Maybe that is because my saves are from playing unmodded?
Whatever the case, how can I see that stuff without scrappy's mod?

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Well, yeah... At least we can name him. And I'm sure nobody actually left his name, everybody here call him Nika. ;)
Maybe you should pronounce his name as "ニカ" then it won't be so weird :) Actually this thread is in desperate need of a Japanese-san who could explain if Nika's name means something in Japanese, i heard that Nami is the correct Japanese name.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes