incog44

Jan 5, 2021
So I guess he's removing a lot of the music from WiAB and some from SG because of licensing issues. I hope the guy that keeps the OG audio mod keeps it up. The new "music" isn't great.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I think the new songs in Chapter 4.5 aren't bad. For me, it's listening to the same songs over and over, which gets annoying after a while, and some music didn't much fit the scene.
How many times have you played this game that the music got old? The old cinematic music was a lot better. Chapter 1 intro and Chapter 3 end come to mind.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
How many times have you played this game that the music got old? The old cinematic music was a lot better. Chapter 1 intro and Chapter 3 end come to mind.
What My Mamma Said by Humble Hey, final cinematic at the end of CH 4 - Absolute Gold and perfect for the moment.

I have that song on multiple playlists courtesy of Ocean, and it will forever be tied to that scene, regardless of where I am when I listen to it.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
What My Mamma Said by Humble Hey, final cinematic at the end of CH 4 - Absolute Gold and perfect for the moment.

I have that song on multiple playlists courtesy of Ocean, and it will forever be tied to that scene, regardless of where I am when I listen to it.
And don't forget about "A Certain Shade of Blue" by Paper Twins, that scene in the auditorium, when the camera shows us those beautiful girls, while the MC leans back and closes his eyes:

There are a lot of choices
Waiting to be made
Too many choices
Making me afraid

It's a damn 100% perfect hit on the bull's-eye.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
And don't forget about "A Certain Shade of Blue" by Paper Twins, that scene in the auditorium, when the camera shows us those beautiful girls, while the MC leans back and closes his eyes:

There are a lot of choices
Waiting to be made
Too many choices
Making me afraid

It's a damn 100% perfect hit on the bull's-eye.
And I had at least 25 more songs that I carefully selected over the years... All of them had a 100% perfect fit...

That's why it hurts so much, but I had no choice but to remove them if I didn't want to end up in a prison cell and the games dead.
But the day will come when I'm a big enough fish for them to reconsider, and I'll bring everything back.

Everything I once envisioned.

[...] and Nami after finding out about Nick are two examples of emotion heavy scenes that for no apparent reason have Bella and Nami practically naked. In fact in the Nami one she removes her top the moment the MC comes in lol.
Nami undressing in CH3 after finding out about Nick goes deeper than just sexualization. It has a meaning.
Draw your own conclusions on why she did that.

Very excited about the mention for the Ch 6 scenes with many people in a scene...I was re-playing Being A DIK recently and I was thinking about why that game feels so much different than other similar games, and I feel like a big part of it is the cast size - when most games only have a handful of people at most in scenes, they don't feel even remotely realistic when the setting is larger like a party / gathering,
Absolutely this.

This is why I'm going for the A6000 cards. Huge, realistic, and dynamically moving backgrounds and it's what most people who tell me to get 4x 4090 instead of one A6000 don't get.

Composition isn't just about what's in focus, it's every single thingy in the background.

I know I don't have the right to tell Ocean how he must spend his money, but I think he needs to think before spending it after all this and get trustworthy financial and legal advisors.
View attachment 2731667
Seven songs for both games, for 210€/month instead of 8750€ once was a good deal.
After Steam I would have changed it to a permanent deal.

I know how to spend the money to reach my goals.
And my goal isn't to maximize profits but to create the game I envisioned.

I don't care how much time it will take, or how much it's gonna cost.
I'm just gonna do it.

That's a 2 year old post. I thought the sub and dom stuff have subsequently been thrown out the window?
I'd say the sub route isn't a real submissive route anymore. It's equal.

So there's a Vanessa Dom route & a route where you're equals. (There are still lewd scenes where she acts submissive.)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
incels can relate to hero, is that bad?
The noble art of trolling has never sunk as low as it does these days.
From the wikipedia: "The incel subculture is an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one."
The MC of this game has never had a problem finding a sexual or romantic partner, it's the opposite, girls flock to him like moths to a flame.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The noble art of trolling has never sunk as low as it does these days.
From the wikipedia: "The incel subculture is an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one."
The MC of this game has never had a problem finding a sexual or romantic partner, it's the opposite, girls flock to him like moths to a flame.
"bad boy" image - no matter what they say today - they want a "alpha" "bad boy" ;)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
That's why I called it a power fantasy, great stuff!

Kind of ridiculous he doesn't have rivals for the girls, but that's good, I hate ntr.
I almost started to come up with an answer about the ntr police while reading your sentence, but you did it for me :)
No other dicks than MC's one are allowed? Nice slogan for tattoo, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Just wait til Jeff pokes Nami's eyes out from the inside.
In real life, I'll be happy if my sister ends with someone like Jeff, is a cool guy and a good bro, and in that town the other guys are all a bunch of piece of shit or just morons. Even the MC is a piece of shit, he tries to change and is at least a man of honor but man, people of that city are crazy.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes