CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Only the dumb ones... so you're kind of specialღ

It starts at $3 per month lol. The fact that you have so much to say, yet can't afford $3 a month is beyond hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't you like to know? Lol, but yeah, if you want to experience something like that for the very first time, you should spend less time being rude on the internet and more time talking to actual people. I know it's hard sometimes, but surely there's someone out there that's desperate enough to give you a chanceღ

Thanks luv. As wonderful as this conversation's been, it's getting rather off-topic, so I'm ending it here. Hopefully the rest of your day is as lovely as you areღ

P.S: To anyone that reads this, I'm normally not this mean... I just get annoyed sometimes. Users like this... fjant are the main reason why so many developers end up leaving this siteღ
If, like me, you feel exhilarated after reading this, don't panic. It's just a case of "You droped this crown, Queen" meticulously infused with some ass-grilling of a random pissant ; all done in a exquisite and delicate way.

Or like my bros say : It is the shit

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

It starts at $3 per month lol. The fact that you have so much to say, yet can't afford $3 a month is beyond hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't you like to know? Lol, but yeah, if you want to experience something like that for the very first time, you should spend less time being rude on the internet and more time talking to actual people. I know it's hard sometimes, but surely there's someone out there that's desperate enough to give you a chanceღ

Thanks luv. As wonderful as this conversation's been, it's getting rather off-topic, so I'm ending it here. Hopefully the rest of your day is as lovely as you areღ

P.S: To anyone that reads this, I'm normally not this mean... I just get annoyed sometimes. Users like this... fjant are the main reason why so many developers end up leaving this siteღ
Forti, please calm down. Else my spleen will rip. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

F95 limits our emoji responses so - this one is for you!

zzMidDrop Meme1.jpg

XdeynamiX

Dec 15, 2019

Hi Fortunaღ :)
I hope you have a good dayღ

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fortuna ღ

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
upset? no honey, i have no problem with the game, i only saying that is annoying to find people like u, hunting every post just to defend the game of any and every criticism.
Im not stupid enough, or have enough money, to "support" the devolopment of a game, i will buy the game when its release. How is ur gag reflex? getting better? dont hurt yourself. Take care.
Ocean has a big army of cock gobblers. But if you can get past the mindless dick ridding and single digit IQ takes, honestly this thread makes for pretty fun entertainment for when you're on the shitter.
Just say your piece and don't let them bait you.

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. - Mark Twain

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Biggest issue imo is Oceanlab's decision on developing two games at the same time and progression looks even slower. The result? Game started around 4 years ago and all we've seen is a couple kisses and ass grab

its just an opinion. no, i dont support the developer. yes, i also play other games.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Biggest issue imo is Oceanlab's decision on developing two games at the same time and progression looks even slower. The result? Game started around 4 years ago and all we've seen is a couple kisses and ass grab

its just an opinion. no, i dont support the developer. yes, i also play other games.
Good call bro, so who should we send to the WIAB thread to break the bad news? They will definitely kill the messenger, I know them. :KEK:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
We can't judge how much negative affect WIAB is having on SG until the rework is complete. At the moment there are two factors affecting the development time. Once one of those factors is no longer an issue then we can more accurately judge the other factor.

However I would say that if working on two games is how Ocean avoids burnout and writers block, I'd prefer slower development time over infinite development time because he gives up on the game.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
We can't judge how much negative affect WIAB is having on SG until the rework is complete. At the moment there are two factors affecting the development time. Once one of those factors is no longer an issue then we can more accurately judge the other factor.

However I would say that if working on two games is how Ocean avoids burnout and writers block, I'd prefer slower development time over infinite development time because he gives up on the game.
I guess one way to appease Villariba and Villabajo is to intertwine both games even more, so that updating either of the two feels like advancing the entire story of the Zanesverse. It's such a common plot device, when the story develops in two dimensions half-simultaneously, when a piece of story in the past alternates with a piece in the present. By the way, this gives the author many interesting opportunities, for example, to emphasize some important event in the past and immediately show how it affected the characters and the plot in the present. But that would require hell of a sync between two different plotlines and could eventually slow both games down.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023

If he already started to experiment with his workflow cause of possible burnout before season 1 (out of six i think) is even finished than the future of this series is pretty dark lol...but well this is concerne for those who actually pay for/support this game :ROFLMAO:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
If he already started to experiment with his workflow cause of possible burnout before season 1 (out of six i think) is even finished than the future of this series is pretty dark lol...but well this is concerne for those who actually pay for/support this game :ROFLMAO:
I'm a supporter and I think he is smart to work on physical and mental health well ahead of an actual problem killing development.

I also think that developing two AVNs simultaneously is a smart way to manage workflow and try to avoid burnout due to focusing solely on one AVN for years.

Some people have criticized the rework, but this is not Ocean milking his supporters - it is Ocean working on SG so that he can have a great Steam release of Season 1. He was also Very upfront about the rework and why it was needed.

The rework will be completed by the time Ocean releases CH 5 Final.

The Steam release is needed so that Ocean can get better resourcing (which will let him buy significantly better hardware as well as afford to buy full music licenses for SG and WIAB). Originally, Ocean did monthly subscriptions for some of his music (and he did this because good music is expensive, and he was not well enough resourced to afford to buy permanent rights at the time).

If you have played the SG CH 4 release, for example, you enjoyed a number of scenes synchronized to great music.

Ocean had to pull some of this music, and he is working on buying the rights to replacement music for a number of those scenes.

So - I am a happy supporter who believes in what Ocean is creating and I'm looking forward to the Steam edition so I can gift SG Season 1 to a number of friends who would not otherwise get to enjoy this great creation!

Cheers! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes