Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
Lol personal preference...see how that works?
Quite obvious it's my opinion, so there was no need to make it clear. Except for you I guess... That said I dislike harem and its "enthusiasts" for a lack of a better word (I suck at English) in general so by extension I dislike you, so I didn't care what you'd think of my comment in the first place.

Edit: typo

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2022
Is there any theories about Marla?
Marla is Summer. We don't know what caused her to age rapidly yet.

The reason for the accident was that she recognized MC on the sidewalk.

We know that she is married but now that MC, her first and truest love is back in her life, she will leave her husband to rekindle what she had going with Nika.

More to be revealed in future chapters.

Last edited:

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Is there any theories about Marla?
I never thought Marla was going to be LI she looks old to be a bangable character. Though it is mentioned that she is married, so maybe she's there for those who enjoy cheating but we will see.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I don't know why I waited so long for play this gem... But it was very hot!
My balls are absolutely "blued" by the possibility of foursome between Victoria, Mila and Nami (I could discard Nami and have a threesome between the blondies and I still would be happy).

Me as the MC saying goodbye to Victoria (and Victoria sister) and Mila:
41a7ec85-418d-46ac-886d-47bed5b863df_text.gif

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Wasn't she adorable? ( I hope Ocean will not ruin her model as an "improvement" :HideThePain:.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Warscared 's furious reaction when he finds out that Ocean dares to changes anything about his beloved Sasha,
or dare to ruin her completely !!
liam-neeson-i-will-kill-you.gif

Sep 23, 2021
An ancient being who once roamed these lands before he was exiled He was threadbanned
He's a devilish creature who leaves behind destruction everywhere he goes He's actually massively misunderstood, he's nothing but a big teddybear who only wants the love of our sweet Sasha
View attachment 2793961
and he always fought with his brother to show his superiority. He just threw some childish insults at his friend, Vidal.
Now that great battles are nothing but memories of the past. before moderators nuked the thread, people were only here for waifu wars.

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
i hear many people talking about the author's state of mind. Or how hard it is to prevent burnout. The solution seems rather simple to me as (i have experienced the same) Change professions. GO to a company that let's you create and go home at night and do something else. I have a family member that did just that. Still makes good bread and is always happy. Don't misunderstand i love both VN's,but if it really is that hard on you maybe you should think about what i just said.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Warscared 's furious reaction when he finds out that Ocean dares to changes anything about his beloved Sasha
More like the MC's beloved and this dude's dream girl. His hand is his Sasha. The only one that will be kissing, touching and fucking her, is the MC.

I'm sorry
No need to be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong. Just some random dude that tries to be funny with his stories and such. A jokester, if you will.

How good is this game?
Play it and find out. You should experience it for yourself and give it your own opinion. Do not rely too heavily on others. I've played games people praised and I left it not caring so much about it. Everyone is different.

Reactions: Guz007
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes