sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Reading the last messages, I think it is worth remembering that Ocean was already burned during the development of chapter 3, and that at that time he was not working in WIAB (the latter had entered a long hiatus, plus at that time he had less hard and did one up date at a time, not working a day and a day).
If you look it up, both in this thread and in the WIAB thread you can read it directly from him.
He had a very bad time, his health suffered a lot, and he decided that the best way to manage is the way he is now.
And also remember that WIAB was first, it was his first attempt within this "industry", that although for many reasons he did not obtain the success that he has with SG, it continues to have a significant value and he found the way that serves him not to fall again in the self-destructive circle.
As more people get closer to SG, more people pretend that WIAB will disappear, but I trust Ocean's word, WIAB is not going to disappear, it will take twice or three times as long, but it will be there.

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
Nice game, great renders, fun to read, but no idea why there is a need to develop 2 games at once when of those are still at character introduction and the other barely past that, after 5 years of dev time.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Nice game, great renders, fun to read, but no idea why there is a need to develop 2 games at once when of those are still at character introduction and the other barely past that, after 5 years of dev time.
It was just explained in the posts previous to yours and multiple times before that throughout this thread, several times by Ocean himself.
But the gist of it is well 'compressed' into the last two posts.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Let's talk about one of our favorite MILFs in Summers Gone - Amber.

So -- she is smart, well-educated, not into drama, kind-hearted and Gorgeous.

If Amber is any guide for what Bella will look like as she ages... can you imagine coming home 20 years later to this?

Amber full figure.png

Amber face.png

In particular, I Love the full body shot. The flair going from her waist to her hips along with the obvious well-developed abs...and that pose showcasing Amber as both feminine and strong.

I would not mind some nice 8K images showcasing the beautiful women of Summers Gone... starting with Amber!

Cheers!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yep, nice post Pax - of all the AVNs I have played, Amber is in her own tier at the top for me when it comes to LIs based on all currently knowable information. :love:

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am getting the feeling we are going to have to choose one specific girl, and have no other options.
This is difficult since I like the way every single one of them is written, their individual personality quirks, and their renders, so I would have a VERY difficult decision.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I am getting the feeling we are going to have to choose one specific girl, and have no other options.
This is difficult since I like the way every single one of them is written, their individual personality quirks, and their renders, so I would have a VERY difficult decision.
Veeeery difficult, indeed. Although Ocean mentioned several times that throuples with certain girls are possible. And even some throuples will have their own ending (although I myself did not find confirmation of this in the posts of Ocean). Anyway, everything on this topic is vague, whether the girls in the throuple will know about each other's relationship with the MC, whether they will have a girl-girl relationship in the throuple, nothing is clear. I think it's more of a desired feature than planned content at the moment, we'll be lucky if there's noticeable progress on each main girl's exclusive stories in the near future. But I'd be happy to be wrong about that.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I was hoping for a harem option though hahequ brought up a good point of replayability.
With that, it's going to be the exact same dialog though with little variance, so not exactly a pleasant replayable one would think.

Last edited:
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I was hoping for a harem option though hahequ brought up a good point of replayability.
With that though its going to be the exact same dialog though with little variance, so not exactly a pleasant replayable one would think.
I hope that with the author's pedantic attention to detail, the routes will be quite original. Until now, I would say that there are only two main routes: Bella and non-Bella. And they have mutually exclusive long scenes, like you either breaking into Holgerson's house with Bella or having a sleepover at home with horny Nami.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I hope that with the author's pedantic attention to detail, the routes will be quite original. Until now, I would say that there are only two main routes: Bella and non-Bella. And they have mutually exclusive long scenes, like you either breaking into Holgerson's house with Bella or having a sleepover at home with horny Nami.
There is a Bella path, a Nami one (I am putting this in based on your addition, it's been so long since I played it, I don't remember myself), and a Victoria route that gave me the option on the last update I just played, which might be as prominent as the Bella route, but Victoria has friends I would want to include as either solo routes or as the harem I mentioned earlier, AND they can make it work, having love for more than one woman.
EVEN with just Bella or Victoria single routes are difficult to choose, since I am into Bella's tight athletic body, though not crazy about Bellas's attitude and outward performance to everyone that isn't the MC, which I am certain is going to change at least towards the MCs friends.
Then there is Victoria's path, I adore her attitude and personality since she is optimistic to everyone, including herself, but I am not crazy about the physical aspects like her body or the injury, come to think of it, Victoria's body looks to be similar to Bellas's with one exception, her abundant chest, the rest is not quite as toned right now, yet she is going for daily physio, so naturally it's going to tone just as much.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
One main girl and if you want nami, or nami alone...

But we will see...

Didn't dev put out a list with LI options ?

Reactions: 7empest5teele

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
There is a Bella path, a Nami one (I am putting this in based on your addition, it's been so long since I played it, I don't remember myself), and a Victoria route that gave me the option on the last update I just played, which might be as prominent as the Bella route, but Victoria has friends I would want to include as either solo routes or as the harem I mentioned earlier, AND they can make it work, having love for more than one woman.
EVEN with just Bella or Victoria single routes are difficult to choose, since I am into Bella's tight athletic body, though not crazy about Bellas's attitude and outward performance to everyone that isn't the MC, which I am certain is going to change at least towards the MCs friends.
Then there is Victoria's path, I adore her attitude and personality since she is optimistic to everyone, including herself, but I am not crazy about the physical aspects like her body or the injury, come to think of it, Victoria's body looks to be similar to Bellas's with one exception, her abundant chest, the rest is not quite as toned right now, yet she is going for daily physio, so naturally it's going to tone just as much.
For questions about LIs (no Harem but throuples are possible for some of the women), here is a great resource from lonelyk :

(10) VN - Ren'Py - Summer's Gone [Ch.4.5 Full] [Oceanlab] | F95zone

(I bookmarked it to keep track of changes too as this does get periodic updates based on Ocean's comments on Discord.)

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes