Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Ah yeah my bad I forgot for a second most people on here generally use PC :LOL: Most of mine I play are Android Ports though I do have a few on PC. I'll have a look and see if that's one of them as I could swear I did download a couple versions of Summer's Gone on PC just like how I've got like 3 or 4 different versions on my Phone.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've accidently deleted some of my older versions and can't restore it. Does someone have Summer's Gone Chapters 3.0 and 3.5 and could upload them or has a link to them? I've searched after old links in this thread and only found torrents, but they don't work.
Found in a few minutes...

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
I've accidently deleted some of my older versions and can't restore it. Does someone have Summer's Gone Chapters 3.0 and 3.5 and could upload them or has a link to them? I've searched after old links in this thread and only found torrents, but they don't work.
downloaded SG 3.0 for pc for you, patch is also inside the archive

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think that the Amber/MC trip to the cabin will be one of the major before/after moments in Summers Gone - from the beginning of healing the MC's ability to enjoy physical intimacy with women to relationship changes with Amber, Bella and others.

For now, though, we have an MC who is Absolutely Not ruled by his dick.

The women know he is an anomaly as he is just not fazed by physical beauty or female nudity and that is unusual for a guy in his late teens.

The following Jacuzzi scene helps to illustrate this:

View attachment 2830810

View attachment 2830811

View attachment 2830812

View attachment 2830814

He is totally oblivious to the situation (and I don't think this is acting on his part) - and he is Fully relaxed without a single iota of physical reaction to being in a jacuzzi with 3 beautiful, naked women.

For beautiful women in their late teens/early 20's, seeing a man who seems to have no physical reaction to them at all Has to be one of those 'What the Hell' moments - no reaction at all to all that naked beauty?

I wonder about the women's locker room conversations in the next week.

While I don't think Zara will get specific, I could imagine her commenting about the MC's build/size if she joined in on the 'why is the MC so special' conversation, particularly once it gets out that the MC and Zara might become step siblings.

I also wonder, for those on the Bella path, when the conversation will turn to 'Why is Bella so special - what does she have that I don't have' for those women like Kate who have been rejected by the MC.

Cheers! :coffee:
Sorry, but this is not art. I always had that much self-control! Here, the MC has neither superpowers nor have I experienced such a trauma like him.
And whether I have under control where my eyes wandered, depends and depended on the particular day. (Sometimes that is quite frustrating ;):D).

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Hello , can anybody tell me do we have any progress with Bella last thing I saw of her was she was at fireside at night in open like random people chilling there and she was crying sitting on her car Bonet and MC was home with her sister and friend's I don't remeber much
It will be really helpful if someone can give me quick update on it
Thank you

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

"Chapter 5 - Dev Log #10

Hello,

1. Workstation stuff
2. Status CH5 & changes to a certain scene in CH1.
3. Previews

1. Workstation stuff

I mentioned it in the last WiAB, and will just copy it over.
TL DR at the end.
Over the past weeks, I had a back-and-forth with the Nvidia tech support & also did a lot of research to see if memory pooling would still work through PCI-E, etc.
Nada... "Hey, let's charge almost 10,000€ for a GPU that can't even pool its memory like the predecessor."
That's pretty much the only reason why I want the A6000/Pro Cards.
But it's not going to happen with this GEN.

So I reconsidered and I'm doing the following now:

Instead of a Workstation with 2xA6000 ADA, I'm getting a custom-built workstation with 4x4090.
And on top of that, an A6000 (Old Gen).
I already have an old Gen A6000, and adding another with a NvLink will give me roughly 96GB VRAM.

I'd say 70% of my scenes can be rendered with 24GB. 30% need more than that. (Exceptions are updates like CH6 SG, which can't be rendered on 24GB).

So, I will have one PC with 2xA6000 Old Gen, that only renders the big scenes. (Every single update will have them.)
Meanwhile, the 4x4090 Workstation is going to render everything else.

And it's not just the raw speed of the GPU that's going to matter...

A good friend of mine is rendering on a 4090, and while he showed me a few animations, I noticed how fast they were rendering... But not because of the Cuda cores... But because of how fast the 4090 slurped the textures & other thingies into the memory.

Between each frame is a pause where the GPU loads all the textures & info into the memory... And while I created the Tabletop animations, this pause could take up to five minutes. (Before every single frame.)

This took longer than the actual rendering part & is also the reason why you never got a yoga/stretching cinematic in Chapter 3x5... As each memory loading pause took 15min and I abandoned it.

So it appears that it would also speed up animations by A LOT.
But I first have to test it, and then I can show you some graphs.
Oh, the custom Workstation (water-cooled GPUs) is also almost 8000€ cheaper than the previous double A6000 ADA Workstation.)

Both games would be made on both PCs. No more designated PCs.

I can't get the workstation yet and have to wait for the Steam release, as you know, my old tax office hasn't submitted my 2021 numbers yet, and atm I wouldn't even get a loan for 2000€.

With the 5000 series GEN, I'll take another look at the Pro cards... But I need that scaleable VRAM.

TLDR:
Instead of a Workstation with 2xA6000s ADA, I get a custom Workstation with 4x4090 & a separate old Gen A6000 to upgrade my current WiAB PC to 96GB VRAM. New Workstation is almost 9000€ cheaper. Still can't get it before Steam, tho. Both Games would be made on both PCs.

2. Status Chapter 5 & a change to CH1.
So, I'm around 1700 still renders in, and I think another 250-350 need to be made... Probably a few more.
Easy.
I'm done with the biggest scene of the update (At least the most challenging one.) and now I have to render the last three scenes.
I'm also putting a preview block in place for the last scenes, as I don't want to spoil anything.
I technically finished writing Summer's Gone.
It got a total of 32 Chapters for the main story... I will certainly rewrite some Chapters that haven't been released yet over time, but well. Now we have a number.
After I finished writing, I started reading it from the beginning and one scene sticks out like a sore thumb.
The scene with the MC shooting Marla and talking about letting Victoria die. I toned down the edgy MC by quite a lot because of how my vision of the games had changed.
But for some reason, I left that scene in there, even though I toned it down... It's going to be replaced in Chapter 5 by a cinematic with Victoria.
The MC is not a nice guy, we all know that, but he's also not a retard. The scene in CH1 is good for the lols, but bullshit if you think about MCs way of cold, calculative thinking.
Aaaaand I also have a super nice cinematic in my head. I'm just waiting for the music guy to sign the contract.
I already started with WiAB's postwork, and will soon start with SG's too.
I still need to code most of the phone, though... I've been dreading it a little.
As Summer would say: "Coding is eww."

3. Previews
Today just some Bibi previews. 4K Attached
WhoDis.png TheThingy.png
Postwork will have started by next week.

I'll see you in two weeks.
- Ocean
"

Thex IL

Jul 8, 2021

"Chapter 5 - Dev Log #10

Hello,

1. Workstation stuff
3. Previews

1. Workstation stuff

TL DR at the end.
Over the past weeks, I had a back-and-forth with the Nvidia tech support & also did a lot of research to see if memory pooling would still work through PCI-E, etc.
Nada... "Hey, let's charge almost 10,000€ for a GPU that can't even pool its memory like the predecessor."

Instead of a Workstation with 2xA6000 ADA, I'm getting a custom-built workstation with 4x4090.
I already have an old Gen A6000, and adding another with a NvLink will give me roughly 96GB VRAM.

I'd say 70% of my scenes can be rendered with 24GB. 30% need more than that. (Exceptions are updates like CH6 SG, which can't be rendered on 24GB).

So, I will have one PC with 2xA6000 Old Gen, that only renders the big scenes. (Every single update will have them.)

A good friend of mine is rendering on a 4090, and while he showed me a few animations, I noticed how fast they were rendering... But not because of the Cuda cores... But because of how fast the 4090 slurped the textures & other thingies into the memory.

Between each frame is a pause where the GPU loads all the textures & info into the memory... And while I created the Tabletop animations, this pause could take up to five minutes. (Before every single frame.)

This took longer than the actual rendering part & is also the reason why you never got a yoga/stretching cinematic in Chapter 3x5... As each memory loading pause took 15min and I abandoned it.

Oh, the custom Workstation (water-cooled GPUs) is also almost 8000€ cheaper than the previous double A6000 ADA Workstation.)

I can't get the workstation yet and have to wait for the Steam release, as you know, my old tax office hasn't submitted my 2021 numbers yet, and atm I wouldn't even get a loan for 2000€.

With the 5000 series GEN, I'll take another look at the Pro cards... But I need that scaleable VRAM.

TLDR:
Instead of a Workstation with 2xA6000s ADA, I get a custom Workstation with 4x4090 & a separate old Gen A6000 to upgrade my current WiAB PC to 96GB VRAM. New Workstation is almost 9000€ cheaper. Still can't get it before Steam, tho. Both Games would be made on both PCs.

So, I'm around 1700 still renders in, and I think another 250-350 need to be made... Probably a few more.
Easy.
I'm done with the biggest scene of the update (At least the most challenging one.) and now I have to render the last three scenes.
I'm also putting a preview block in place for the last scenes, as I don't want to spoil anything.
It got a total of 32 Chapters for the main story... I will certainly rewrite some Chapters that haven't been released yet over time, but well. Now we have a number.
After I finished writing, I started reading it from the beginning and one scene sticks out like a sore thumb.
The scene with the MC shooting Marla and talking about letting Victoria die. I toned down the edgy MC by quite a lot because of how my vision of the games had changed.
But for some reason, I left that scene in there, even though I toned it down... It's going to be replaced in Chapter 5 by a cinematic with Victoria.
The MC is not a nice guy, we all know that, but he's also not a retard. The scene in CH1 is good for the lols, but bullshit if you think about MCs way of cold, calculative thinking.
Aaaaand I also have a super nice cinematic in my head. I'm just waiting for the music guy to sign the contract.
I still need to code most of the phone, though... I've been dreading it a little.

3. Previews
View attachment 2839908 View attachment 2839907

- Ocean
"
damn the girl in the first pic is so pretty :O

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021

"Chapter 5 - Dev Log #10

Hello,

1. Workstation stuff
3. Previews

1. Workstation stuff

TL DR at the end.

TLDR:

Easy.

3. Previews
View attachment 2839908 View attachment 2839907

- Ocean
"
Idk how important that goth girl and the milf are to the story,but I swear to god,ocean makes some randos you see in a restaurant or side chicks hotter than the majority of the main cast lol

John972

Apr 24, 2018

- Ocean
"
Yeah, the shooting scene ended up total BS - chosing the extreme option: Marla points an gun at MC (who carries a handgun loaded with blanks?) / MC disarms then shoots Marla, not really knowing the gun was loaded with blanks / Cop shows up after this and neither he nor Marla do anything about the shooting

4.40 star(s) 499 Votes