PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Been following this one for quite some time (here). Fully aware of the Dev's warning about fap vs story immersion. To some degree, I applaud this. But at what fucking point is there a path that allows actual sexual content? Is anyone who's contributing to this project in the know on whether the dev plans to just keep this a slow non-burn? The story and renders are so goddamn good, but sooner or later MC better fuck something.
I can't speak to Ocean's timing for the MC to start laying pipe...

So - my thoughts...

His inability to get excited by most women is psychological in nature and this must be addressed for the 'block' to begin to go away.

I believe that the trip with Amber to the cabin he dreams about (the trip will be part of his therapy) will be pivotal to improving the MC's ability to get excited by thinking about/being with women other than Summer.

We do know that Nami can 'get a rise' out of the MC but she also knows it is Not the rousing or quick response that she might expect from a healthy 18/19 year old male.

Yes - the MC has not had sex yet, within the confines of SG.

He did have an Amazingly sexy kissing event with Mila, Vic and Nami in CH 4.5 and it happened without any rushing of the story.

I'm looking forward to more events like this ahead of the therapy visit to the cabin.

This is a story first AVN and the world building and relationship building are top tier.

When the MC starts to have sex with the different LI's/lewdable women, I'm sure it will fit the story and that it will be worth the wait (for most of us).

Cheers!! :coffee:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I played through the full game again this weekend, in preparation of the release :D
Could you do us a favor and post the full game here? We all are waiting for the release of Ch5, so you having the full game means you are Ocean and have the game completed already or you are from the future and mess with our expectations. :cool: (I know that you meant the game until now but i had to joke like this).

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
This game is just such a masterpiece, In the beginning of the game you totally fall in Love with the lovable Idiot that is Nami and you want to punch Bella in the face for messing with her but then Bella's arc begins and you fall in love with her.

I guess you don't really have much else to play.

This whole part is your personal opinion. So, instead of saying "You" change that to "I" I'll show you

"This game is just such a masterpiece, In the beginning of the game I totally fell in Love with the lovable Idiot that is Nami and I want to punch Bella in the face for messing with her but then Bella's arc begins and now I fell in love with her too!"

It definitely isn't a masterpiece, to me. And is that all it takes to make it a masterpiece? the game didn't make me fall in love with anyone. Hate and annoyed though, yeah, the game makes me feel that till the end.

Reactions: Hollibolli

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

This whole part is your personal opinion. So, instead of saying "You" change that to "I" I'll show you

"This game is just such a masterpiece, In the beginning of the game I totally fell in Love with the lovable Idiot that is Nami and I want to punch Bella in the face for messing with her but then Bella's arc begins and now I fell in love with her too!"

It definitely isn't a masterpiece, to me. And is that all it takes to make it a masterpiece? the game didn't make me fall in love with anyone. Hate and annoyed though, yeah, the game makes me feel that till the end.
Does it matter?

I daresay it doesn't matter at all because most likely you will never see MC get most if any of them into bed.

Just saying, has any of you realised that the latest update where the storyline moved forward was released 11 months ago?
Seems both of you've searched and found satisfaction elsewhere
Good for you and congratulations

Us other daft cunts stick around just for the hell of it

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Seems both of you've searched and found satisfaction elsewhere
Good for you and congratulations

Us other daft cunts stick around just for the hell of it
Well, I'm just killing time while waiting for the update, you know.

No idea why I upset you: I've only wrote that the king is stark naked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

He doesn't sound upset to me, he's always that grumpy and sarcastic. :HideThePain:

But yeah, complaining about wait times from a guy with Corporate Culture banner in his signature sounds pretty ironic. :KEK:
I like Corporate Culture, if anything.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

I'm not upset, but my fellow neighbours in the kingdom of Denmark may hold a grudge right now.

Besserwisser time: T'was neigh the king, t'was the Emperor.

Grumble, grumble, kids these days with no education

twipwas

Sep 19, 2021

Thank you so much for correcting me, this solves a lot of confusion everyone might be having with my post!

Perhaps, I just set the bar extremely low, which makes life so much brighter. You should try it!

Because then it also means you are a masterpiece ♥
Much Love.

Edit: No, I really meant "you" here, not "I".

(Not actually setting the bar real low, this game is amazing)

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Does it matter?

I daresay it doesn't matter at all because most likely you will never see MC get most if any of them into bed.

Just saying, has any of you realised that the latest update where the storyline moved forward was released 11 months ago?
Ocean is cleaning up and reworking SG Season 1 ahead of the Steam release.

You seem content to point out the time since we had an update to the story, moving it forward, but that ignores the entire reason for the rework which has taken significant time away from moving the story forward.

Steam is a Big deal - a successful launch on Steam = a major increase in resourcing, allowing for the purchase of better/more hardware, more music licensing and even adding others to help with SG/WIAB universe development (like someone to coordinate music purchases so Ocean can spend more of his time advancing the SG story).

Here is part Ocean's Dev from Mar 16, 2023:

Updated on

Hello,

So, it's finally time.

... links for download

Changelog:

New with the Full release: - Added 979 new Renders to Chapter 2

• Added 2 animations to Chapter 2.
  • Added 17 new renders to Chapter 3. (Removed the Said Fight cinematic.)
  • Re-rendered 300+ renders for Chapter 3.5. (More on this in a future Dev Log.)
  • Added 6 new licensed music tracks.
  • Finished removing all music that would've needed to be removed in the future. (Including the cinematics music.)

In addition, Ocean added in pathing supporting Sasha's LI path; making changes to the initial Victoria encounter; and is working on adding an in AVN phone for better immersion, all of which has been discussed in dev logs released every other week for SG.

If you support Ocean with $, it is your choice to continue or to stop.

If you are here taking SG for free then complaining that it is not being released in the timeframe you've determined for Ocean, then that is an Entirely different issue.

Ocean is The most ambitious of the developers I support with $.

I'm happy to do so and, if his historical performance and communication is a good guide for the future, I will continue to support and enjoy SG.

Would we like SG delivered more quickly with renders/music/animations/story equal to or better than what we have now - Of Course, but I'd like the same for EVERY AVN I enjoy. The reality is Wanting this has no impact on actually Getting this -- wanting provides No new resources to execute 'getting' SG or any other AVN with all the bells and whistles mentioned above.

If I can wait and hope (often forlornly) for Isaac Asimov's Foundation series to be turned into a major series on TV/cable, and decades later it is, I can certainly give Ocean the time he needs to develop SG when I get to view the steps in that development every month.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I don’t know if this was discussed or not, but I have a little theory about Nadia. It seems that in her diaries she writes either a novel or short stories and the fuel for her stories is role-playing games in the library. So, if in the future Nami starts any fantasies about Nika , and he begins to be indignant at Nami, then the first person to shush him will not be Nami, but Nadya herself. The official version is that everything in the game is not real, unofficially it is fuel for her story.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
If I can wait and hope (often forlornly) for Isaac Asimov's Foundation series to be turned into a major series on TV/cable, and decades later
Part of me would really like to see the end of eternity on the screen. But the other part says that maybe it’s better not to. Transferring such a complex and non-linear narrative to the screen is a very difficult task. In addition, for a wide audience you will have to simplify a lot, something cut. So maybe it’s better to let it remain only a book? It’s like once there was news that they wanted to make a serial about the chronicles of Amber. To be honest, I was very skeptical about it then.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Ocean is cleaning up and reworking SG Season 1 ahead of the Steam release.

You seem content to point out the time since we had an update to the story, moving it forward, but that ignores the entire reason for the rework which has taken significant time away from moving the story forward.

Steam is a Big deal - a successful launch on Steam = a major increase in resourcing, allowing for the purchase of better/more hardware, more music licensing and even adding others to help with SG/WIAB universe development (like someone to coordinate music purchases so Ocean can spend more of his time advancing the SG story).

Here is part Ocean's Dev from Mar 16, 2023:

Updated on

Hello,

So, it's finally time.

... links for download

Changelog:

New with the Full release: - Added 979 new Renders to Chapter 2

• Added 2 animations to Chapter 2.
  • Added 17 new renders to Chapter 3. (Removed the Said Fight cinematic.)
  • Re-rendered 300+ renders for Chapter 3.5. (More on this in a future Dev Log.)
  • Finished removing all music that would've needed to be removed in the future. (Including the cinematics music.)

In addition, Ocean added in pathing supporting Sasha's LI path; making changes to the initial Victoria encounter; and is working on adding an in AVN phone for better immersion, all of which has been discussed in dev logs released every other week for SG.

If you support Ocean with $, it is your choice to continue or to stop.

If you are here taking SG for free then complaining that it is not being released in the timeframe you've determined for Ocean, then that is an Entirely different issue.

Ocean is The most ambitious of the developers I support with $.

I'm happy to do so and, if his historical performance and communication is a good guide for the future, I will continue to support and enjoy SG.

Would we like SG delivered more quickly with renders/music/animations/story equal to or better than what we have now - Of Course, but I'd like the same for EVERY AVN I enjoy. The reality is Wanting this has no impact on actually Getting this -- wanting provides No new resources to execute 'getting' SG or any other AVN with all the bells and whistles mentioned above.

If I can wait and hope (often forlornly) for Isaac Asimov's Foundation series to be turned into a major series on TV/cable, and decades later it is, I can certainly give Ocean the time he needs to develop SG when I get to view the steps in that development every month.

The issue is, even before the Steam release, he started reworking this and his other game, now it's being reworked again, the sensible thing would have been to make one game at a time, complete it, then rework for a Steam release.

He never posted updates on Patreon except very rarely, and posts saying I need XXX hardware, I think the last was he needed two A6000 GPU's which at that time were $5-6K (USD) each, even though he had 3090's.

There were plans for so many chapters that it wasn't realistic that it would be completed, and that was before reworking.

The grammar even in the last rework I tried needed work and realistically needs a native English speaker to proof.

Technically, it's impressive what he has managed with Daz visually, but he doesn't seem to have a clue with planning a product.

twipwas

Sep 19, 2021
Could you do us a favor and post the full game here? We all are waiting for the release of Ch5, so you having the full game means you are Ocean and have the game completed already or you are from the future and mess with our expectations. :cool: (I know that you meant the game until now but i had to joke like this).
Yes.

(I really liked your Joke, and for clarification: of course, I am Ocean from the Future. We need those A6000 to run the time machine so that he can receive the renders for the updates from me in the Future. It's a slow process, so we need more of them. Also, it creates a lovely bootstrap paradox in the process as a bonus. But this will be our secret; don't tell anyone this.)

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Yes.

(I really liked your Joke, and for clarification: of course, I am Ocean from the Future. We need those A6000 to run the time machine so that he can receive the renders for the updates from me in the Future. It's a slow process, so we need more of them. Also, it creates a lovely bootstrap paradox in the process as a bonus. But this will be our secret; don't tell anyone this.)
Please pm me the lotto numbers for next week!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes