crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I suppose that when you are driving down the road and there is a huge sign that says "Bridge Out" you just keep driving across the bridge...
ugh... I wanted to make fun of the guy too but then I remembered downloading some game from this site and seeing "Thank you for playing, next update will come soon" every 20 minutes. and I didn't even finish it before getting bored. so I guess I can't blame someone for thinking the warning might be old leftovers

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Does anyone have a fix for version ch 4.5 (visit to victoria's house section), the image in the nika x mila section doesn't match.

twipwas

Sep 19, 2021
Wasn't it too early??? :unsure: ;)
Probably :ROFLMAO:
But this is like the ... (I lost count actually) that I went through it, So i might just do it again when the update comes :giggle:

This game is just such a masterpiece, In the beginning of the game you totally fall in Love with the lovable Idiot that is Nami and you want to punch Bella in the face for messing with her but then Bella's arc begins and you fall in love with her.

If all the LI's are going to have that kind of Arc, I don't know if my hearth can take it.

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
Been following this one for quite some time (here). Fully aware of the Dev's warning about fap vs story immersion. To some degree, I applaud this. But at what fucking point is there a path that allows actual sexual content? Is anyone who's contributing to this project in the know on whether the dev plans to just keep this a slow non-burn? The story and renders are so goddamn good, but sooner or later MC better fuck something.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Been following this one for quite some time (here). Fully aware of the Dev's warning about fap vs story immersion. To some degree, I applaud this. But at what fucking point is there a path that allows actual sexual content? Is anyone who's contributing to this project in the know on whether the dev plans to just keep this a slow non-burn? The story and renders are so goddamn good, but sooner or later MC better fuck something.
Don't worry. MC will thumb it into Marla first to slake your lust.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Likely Season 2 (Chapter 6-10) will start containing intercourse.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
MC's was a victim of

...and now his dick is broken. Unless the dev plans to pull a "Thanks, im cured!" sooner rather than later the only thing the MC has to offer women is edge and a floppy penis.

Your nuts will likely remain safe for the next few Novembers

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
how many weeks are supposed to have passed at the end of 4.5 since the beginning? MC's looking way more muscular than day one
Yeah, some people think that Summer's disappearance is the biggest mystery of this game, but actually it's the MC's ability to turn from a spaghetti arms into a decently athletic guy after a couple of workouts. Even steroids won't work that quickly. So, unless the author implied some kind of time skip that is not indicated in any way in the game, then all the events from the first day of college until Saturday morning, which ends chapter 4.5, take place in the first week of college.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes