Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
. It's commonly used in power levels :)
Thanks
Not much of a leveller myself as I try to make up my mind in the privacy of my mind.
Why partake in a poll if you're only going to get disappointed by the result

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
What are your theories on what happened to Summer? The way i understand it and how its written its that there is a chance Summer might be alive somewhere. From my memory there has been no mention of her dying. "the day summer disappeared" is often mentioned. And the thing with the floating flower dream still confuses me. Is that what actually happened on the day or is that just a thing from a dream?. One theory is that the MC refers to "summer disappearing" rather than saying she died because he pushed those memories so far down. Im so excited for the day we get to find out what actually happened although i suspect the revelation will be dark as shit.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
View attachment 3041294

View attachment 3041295

My two girls. :love: Rest I don't give a damn. Mainly that overrated girl. :ROFLMAO:
Victoria is drop dead gorgeous. Only Zara is comparable to her raw beauty. (Maybe Sasha minus the ridiculous scar.)

Victoria + Maja incestuous throuple would be HOT AS HELL. But, alas, Ocean gains pleasure from denying us that which we desire most, even going so far as to tease us with Maja love points, showing them naked together bathing, embracing them both at the same time during the first physical therapy session, and even holding their hands (scandalous!). Instead, he reduces Maja into a BDSM fetish side girl (barf).

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
About Bella's route. It's strange that Nika didn't discuss the situation about Nami. After all, in the end, he is going to tell the whole truth to Amber and Bella will find out everything one way or another. Wouldn't it be better and more responsible if Bella didn't find out this through others? Because even if just a kiss at a party without any romance or feelings will hurt her, the situation with Nami is a thousand times worse.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Victoria is drop dead gorgeous. Only Zara is comparable to her raw beauty. (Maybe Sasha minus the ridiculous scar.)

Victoria + Maja incestuous throuple would be HOT AS HELL. But, alas, Ocean gains pleasure from denying us that which we desire most, even going so far as to tease us with Maja love points, showing them naked together bathing, embracing them both at the same time during the first physical therapy session, and even holding their hands (scandalous!). Instead, he reduces Maja into a BDSM fetish side girl (barf).
Can be. But I don't know how many will be compatible together according to ocean. I think Victoria and Nami are definitely compatible. So definitely I will choose them both. Victoria is gorgeous inside and out. Victoria is kinda the perfect girl you can only dream of for me . Perfect wife and life partner type. Sad thing is girl like her rarely exist IRL. And Nami is the perfect ahem ahem roommate you can dream off also.
:ROFLMAO:

So fantasy is fine I guess.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
What are your theories on what happened to Summer? The way i understand it and how its written its that there is a chance Summer might be alive somewhere. From my memory there has been no mention of her dying. "the day summer disappeared" is often mentioned. And the thing with the floating flower dream still confuses me. Is that what actually happened on the day or is that just a thing from a dream?. One theory is that the MC refers to "summer disappearing" rather than saying she died because he pushed those memories so far down. Im so excited for the day we get to find out what actually happened although i suspect the revelation will be dark as shit.
My own theory is she was abducted in front of Nika and he was stabbed and left for dead. That kind of experience will leave a deep mental scar and I wouldn't be surprised the he's blanked it from his memory and thinks she's disappeared. If true in some way, the Amber cabin visit will be quite harrowing

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Can someone pleasee figure out the name of the song which is played during the title card reveal for episode 5 when Nika is in Bella's car?
I can hardly find about it after searching on the net. And Shazam also can't find it

The lyrics are:
"Wake up when the sun comes up
We'll drive all day we'll drive all night
Brand new day and a brand new road
we'll drive all day and we'll drive all night
....."

PLEASE I NEED IT... it's become my fav song after "What my Mama said"

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Someone surely asked this..

But what the hell with the missing images? Is there a censorship going on?

In the beginning I thought it was just bugs but they are at very specific moments.

EDIT: My bad, wrong patch.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
There's an error in the incest patch, it's missing some renders on some line if you don't kiss Bella and you only kiss Nami, hope in can be fixed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flarigand

May 7, 2020
The writing in this VN is terrible, the visual, technical and artistic section, along with the direction of the cameras, are excellent, but the writing is awful.

Nothing makes sense, they are basically a series of images put together, with zero context, Let's start with the title of this VN, "Summer Gone", they only talk about Summer a little in the first chapter and a little in the second, then Summer doesn't matter anymore, the stupid war of the developer with the readers, over sexual content, is another imbecility.

The music and the atmosphere are very good too, but a VN without history, without arcs, without structure, is a waste of time.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nothing makes sense, they are basically a series of images put together, with zero context, Let's start with the title of this VN, "Summer Gone", they only talk about Summer a little in the first chapter and a little in the second, then Summer doesn't matter anymore, the stupid war of the developer with the readers, over sexual content, is another imbecility
Sure... let's quickly tell the audience exactly what happened in one of the most importat plot parts of the game right at the start. That will surely keep them interested, right?

"What is your name? Good. Summer was raped by magic aliens... or so she thought, she was just super high after smoking the intro flowers." second picture.. "but the real trajedy was when she joined Disney's Star Wars development team. She was trully dead for MC then" Picture three.

Such a fantastic idea, really. I think 6th sense movie should have done the same and tell you from moment zero Bruce Willis is dead.

Last edited:

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
The writing in this VN is terrible, the visual, technical and artistic section, along with the direction of the cameras, are excellent, but the writing is awful.

Nothing makes sense, they are basically a series of images put together, with zero context, Let's start with the title of this VN, "Summer Gone", they only talk about Summer a little in the first chapter and a little in the second, then Summer doesn't matter anymore, the stupid war of the developer with the readers, over sexual content, is another imbecility.

The music and the atmosphere are very good too, but a VN without history, without arcs, without structure, is a waste of time.
I am sorry I don't know much about storywork or building a story but isn't the different chapters the arcs? and what do you mean by war over sexual content? and isn't the history the flashbacks?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes