Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I just realized that when Bella finds out about Nami...just imagine the huge number of jokes and hints and her devilish smile:devilish:...I'm waiting for the next chapter
On the other hand, god forbid that bitch Nicole finds out or even captures Nick and Nami together. I’m afraid to even imagine the consequences. What a difficult path it will be with Nami:oops:.

Reactions: tbz1983

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
May be included as a spin IN later on when the lewd cascade erupts sometime in a future season
That....would be epic. I'm not kidding, it's a fantastic idea imho. I'd gladly mod hundreds of hours in "Cougar's Book Club" :ROFLMAO: :p ... and I would NOT put it on the German Steam...fuck them... they can read the Panda & Butterfly book. :LOL:

Jan 19, 2020
Error when texting Maja. Reinstalled twice with and without mod.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/messenger/av/gchat.png') at 0x000000000cdd5f50>:
  File "game/PatchSG.rpy", line 8940, in script
    $ show_messenger()
  File "game/PatchSG.rpy", line 8940, in <module>
    $ show_messenger()
  File "game/Benutzerdefiniert/Messenger.rpy", line 51, in show_messenger
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/messenger/av/gchat.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/PatchSG.rpy", line 8940, in script
    $ show_messenger()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/PatchSG.rpy", line 8940, in <module>
    $ show_messenger()
  File "game/Benutzerdefiniert/Messenger.rpy", line 51, in show_messenger
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1533, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3906, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2605, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 704, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 747, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1337, in render
    st, at)
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 747, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 720, in load
    raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/messenger/av/gchat.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.2.22081402

Sat Oct 28 17:17:19 2023

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
It could well be that they had medical checks/follow-ups with their doctor (= Nojiko) if the children will be fine/normal because of the inbreeding, and that they came to an agreement that the doc would adopt the kids to avoid that they would live with the social stigma, giving them a chance at a more "normal" life. They came up with a solution to get the parents out of the picture, telling the kids they died in a car accident, and there you go. They stayed away out of love for them (probably not the right call entirely though, but I guess Nojiko would also have been threatening them to reveal everything if they interfered but she will never act as it would hurt Nika and Nami). Only the civil status (= Cyrus name) gives me pause with this theory, but it is still plausible. The last obstacle is whether this canon would break Patreon ToS. I don't think it would.
I don't know, it's possible I guess, but I think it would have been easier to just find the MC and/or Nami a proper foster family. There's also the fact that there's no way to hide the pregnancy, so even if you are right, people would have already known Leia or Katie were pregnant and if people knew then why not jut keep the child. They wouldn't necessarily have to announce to the world who the father was. To be honest though, incest just overcomplicates things, that's why I think the non incest version of the WIAB story will be canon. That way, William can be in a proper relationship with either Leia or Katie without absolutely ruining his family's name. I guess it will depend on the canon ending of WIAB and who William stayed with. The most likely scenario right now is that he is with either Miru or Leia.

Now that I typed all this though, I just realized there's no way either game will include incest or even a hint of it(when it comes to the MC and LI's). Patreon is one thing, but there's also Steam which I believe is even more strict when it comes to things like this. So this means that the MC and Nami can't be siblings and while Nami might secretly be a Zane, the MC cannot since Ayua is a LI(and also a Zane). Unless of course Ayua is William's daughter only by name, but that being canon would enrage WIAB fans no doubt, so I think we can forget about that one.

Reactions: Insomnia_z

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I would argue that DPC became popular because he's delivered a damn fine and popular game, irregardless of his promises. He also had the pedigree of having completed a game, despite how much that game rubbed many people up the wrong way.

Simply comparing render counts is rather disingenuous. DPC has the setup and work flow that works for him. Personally (as a trained photographer), I think his overall render image quality is MUCH lower than Ocean's. If I were to fault Ocean, he tries to be a visual perfectionist. I cannot comment further because I don't know DPC's rendering setup or if he codes everything himself.
Not only that, DPC has more computers and more powerful, as it earns much more money, it is logical that this gives advantages in terms of development, if the renderings were made in a few minutes or seconds probably developments would not take more than a few weeks, since that takes much more time than the code.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Don't you think that since the "lewd" scenes of this VN were practically 2 (the moment to help vic pee and the jacuzzi moment with nami), it would have been more appropriate to leave those scenes untouched for patreon and correct them for the steam release?

If in the end when the game progresses and starts to have lewd scenes it will stop being published on steam, why remove them from the patreon version?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Don't you think that since the "lewd" scenes of this VN were practically 2 (the moment to help vic pee and the jacuzzi moment with nami), it would have been more appropriate to leave those scenes untouched for patreon and correct them for the steam release?

If in the end when the game progresses and starts to have lewd scenes it will stop being published on steam, why remove them from the patreon version?
There must be a lot we don't know.

After all, Sisterly Lust is in Steam. Like forget about incest patch, look at the fucking name of the game, for fuck's sake. If that game can be in Steam, anything can.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Well about that, fan theory time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wondering... since you looked into the code:
MC met or didn't meet Bella, only "us" and "me" are different:
I can't say what's in the dev's mind about what exactly Mila could or could not have known.
I believe it's a bug/inconsistency, at least in the current state of the game.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
The problem for the dev isn't U.S. Steam (obviously)... it's German Steam... that's the goal. It's been mentioned dozens of times already bud.
Yes, but we are still in the same, when the game has lewd scenes it will have to disappear from german steam anyway, why release the first season then? why not stick to other markets? why not leave those scenes in the patreon version that don't require code change?

Something smells fishy to me....

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes