Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 3041496

Making the tierlist reminded me this scene. She might be the hottest extra I've seen in any game ever. Someone should make a tierlist for hottest extras in AVN's :LUL:

P.S. I hope she's not an extra and we see more of her, a lot more of her :)
Agreed.. Oceanverse is like the minimum you see is an 11. Out of 10. And this girl is definitely not just an 11.

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
The writing in this VN is terrible, the visual, technical and artistic section, along with the direction of the cameras, are excellent, but the writing is awful.

Nothing makes sense, they are basically a series of images put together, with zero context, Let's start with the title of this VN, "Summer Gone", they only talk about Summer a little in the first chapter and a little in the second, then Summer doesn't matter anymore, the stupid war of the developer with the readers, over sexual content, is another imbecility.

The music and the atmosphere are very good too, but a VN without history, without arcs, without structure, is a waste of time.
Bro drank too much lol

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
The writing in this VN is terrible, the visual, technical and artistic section, along with the direction of the cameras, are excellent, but the writing is awful.

Nothing makes sense, they are basically a series of images put together, with zero context, Let's start with the title of this VN, "Summer Gone", they only talk about Summer a little in the first chapter and a little in the second, then Summer doesn't matter anymore, the stupid war of the developer with the readers, over sexual content, is another imbecility.

The music and the atmosphere are very good too, but a VN without history, without arcs, without structure, is a waste of time.
Clearly Ocean makes the most boring and unappealing shit I have ever seen. The multiple remakes do not help his case.

Worst may be his army of simps that consider this to be some wonderpiece. With all of them doing the total on his dick in his safe space. There's zero chance that the guy will change. Can't believe ayo342 suggested in his review that more people should waste money for his endless holidays or new materials. No thanks! Keep your pigeons Ocean and milk them well. Those "slow individuals" deserve it for still supporting you after 5 years of your bullshit.

Oct 10, 2022
View attachment 3041496

Making the tierlist reminded me this scene. She might be the hottest extra I've seen in any game ever. Someone should make a tierlist for hottest extras in AVN's :LUL:

P.S. I hope she's not an extra and we see more of her, a lot more of her :)
I know everyone has different tastes but I think I can top it with this extra.

screenshot0001.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hot damm. Is this from chapter 5?? I didn't check the ch 5 folder or script yet just to avoid any spoilers before playing lol:KEK:
I knew you were likely waiting on me...so it's just a teaser. I'm getting very close to being done though, all BS aside.

Reactions: LukeRY

pfft0123

Dec 1, 2022
Clearly Ocean makes the most boring and unappealing shit I have ever seen. The multiple remakes do not help his case.

Worst may be his army of simps that consider this to be some wonderpiece. With all of them doing the total on his dick in his safe space. There's zero chance that the guy will change. Can't believe ayo342 suggested in his review that more people should waste money for his endless holidays or new materials. No thanks! Keep your pigeons Ocean and milk them well. Those "slow individuals" deserve it for still supporting you after 5 years of your bullshit.
Can I ask which AVN has, in your opinions, a high quality writing?
Just so that we have a baseline to compare against.

I do think this game has many problems and flaws - the biggest one probably that at this pace it is never going to be finished.
However, there's a reason that it has so many fans. Well there are more than one reasons.
I'll always prefer playing a game that is amazing and unique in some aspects, even if it lacks in others, over one that is just blandly good in everything. Those games are very forgettable.
This game is very memorable.

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
I knew you were likely waiting on me...so it's just a teaser. I'm getting very close to being done though, all BS aside.
You got it right. Take your time though. Because things will get complicated again anyway with final release in maybe February. I doubt. Probably will be March/April.
I will update the Android port with your mod and patch. Then will chil and play.

No rush though. I also have quite a few pending ports. Weekend so will get some time to work on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ackerman1313
Oct 10, 2022
Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes