KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Whatever you say I like this bitch :love:

View attachment 3043746
I must admit i wasn't a big fan of Bella at the beginning and i liked much more Nami and Mila, but after the new update, i think she is at the top and surpassed her.

I was thinking that she will begin to change after she ends up with MC, becoming a good girl or something, but i'm glad she remained the same and i hope she will remain like that.

Bella being an evil bitch is what makes her charming and a favorite LI

• Red Heart
Reactions: bbrZ72 and codex35

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I think BaD can't compete with SG in terms of graphics quality. In general, few can leave her any competition.

Ocean received a game that has already achieved success thanks to Regium. Regium made characters with different personalities and behavior. Ocean could not repeat this and his characters are all the same and differ only in appearance. Example: At the beginning, Nami sexually harassed MC and showed him her tits without reason, then Victoria started doing this, now it’s Bella’s turn. Now Zara began to harass MC. Almost all the characters have no personality, they are like soulless dummies.
Regium is an excellent director, Ocean is an excellent artist. Therefore, SG becomes more and more beautiful with each update, but the plot becomes more and more boring and drawn out.
Yeah, we're simply gonna have to disagree on this one. Visual quality aside, Regium's version of the story was superficial at best, and unbelievable at worst. As a case in point, it took until the current Ch 5 to remove that utterly ridiculous Marla shooting event, a legacy from Regium's version.

I get it that there's still a lot of people pissed than Ocean isn't continuing Regium's psychopathic characterizations.

To the best of my knowledge, SG is not Regium's concept. He got handed the premise by Ocean.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah, we're simply gonna have to disagree on this one. Visual quality aside, Regium's version of the story was superficial at best, and unbelievable at worst. As a case in point, it took until the current Ch 5 to remove that utterly ridiculous Marla shooting event, a legacy from Regium's version.

I get it that there's still a lot of people pissed than Ocean isn't continuing Regium's psychopathic characterizations.

To the best of my knowledge, SG is not Regium's concept. He got handed the premise by Ocean.
That scene with the gun was Regium doing?

Then i'm glad Ocean is taking care of this game instead :KEK:

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
I must admit i wasn't a big fan of Bella at the beginning and i liked much more Nami and Mila, but after the new update, i think she is at the top and surpassed her.

I was thinking that she will begin to change after she ends up with MC, becoming a good girl or something, but i'm glad she remained the same and i hope she will remain like that.

Bella being an evil bitch is what makes her charming and a favorite LI
Bella good.jpg

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

Utterly disagree on all fronts. Regium's version was the one I fell in love with and it still pains me how mediocre the game became after Ocean started developing it. I was on board with toning down the "psychopathic characterizations" and some over the top scenes but overall I liked Regium's vision for SG a lot more than I do Ocean's.

I wouldn't say I'm pissed at all. Just disappointed. Game fell from being my top 1 for almost 2 years to barely being in my top 15. It became average for me but by no means bad.

I still have a pre CH3 version that I play sometimes and that is still my headcanon. Psycho MC > panic attack MC imo. It was just more interesting.

But to each his own. I do not condemn Ocean for making the game more mainstream and chasing the €. It's a smart move. He just won't get any from me.

Last edited:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Utterly disagree on all fronts. Regium's version was the one I fell in love with and it still pains me how mediocre the game became after Ocean started developing it. I was on board with toning down the "psychopathic characterizations" and some over the top scenes but overall I liked Regium's vision for SG a lot more than I do Ocean's.

I wouldn't say I'm pissed at all. Just disappointed. Game fell from being my top 1 for almost 2 years to barely being in my top 15. It became average for me but by no means bad.

I still have a pre CH3 version that I play sometimes and that is still my headcanon. Psycho MC > panic attack little bitch imo. It was just more interesting.

But to each his own. I do not condemn Ocean for making the game more mainstream and chasing the €. It's a smart move. He just won't get any from me.
Damn the people who have panic attacks!

They are such little bitches, it's embarrassing and disgusting :mad::mad::mad:(n)

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Damn the people who have panic attacks!

They are such little bitches, it's embarrassing and disgusting :mad::mad::mad:(n)
Huh? Are you ok? Do you have panic attacks? Are you self-inserting into the game? It's a visual novel buddy, the characters aren't real. It's not healthy to conflate reality and fiction.

I was establishing a comparison between "psycho MC" and "bitch ass panic attack MC" and claming to find the first more interesting. How you manage to interpret that as me bashing people who suffer from panic attacks or otherwise any mental issues is beyond me.

EDIT: I edited my original post just in case. Don't want to offend anyone.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
That scene with the gun was Regium doing?

Then i'm glad Ocean is taking care of this game instead :KEK:
I still keep Zips of the earlier versions of the game.

Here's Regium's Chapter 1 Beta:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A recent discussion I had involves someone claiming Regium's story and characterizations are superior to Oceans. I strongly disagree.

For anyone who cares, following is the Bella school uniform prank scene by Regium. Compare it to Ocean's version and judge for yourself...

EDIT/ADDENDUM: It's worth pointing out this subsequent post by FunChaser, stating that the story was always Ocean's and Regium just did the renders etc.

This makes comparisons between Regium's and Ocean's storytelling/characterizations an ENTIRELY MUTE POINT. The story was apparently always Ocean's and never Regium's.

Actually all scenes in SG are Ocean's doing. Regium did renders for chapters 1 and 2, now almost all of them were replaced (reworked), and plot was also changed by the initial storywriter (Ocean).

Last edited:

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019

A recent discussion I had involves someone claiming Regium's story and characterizations are superior to Oceans. I strongly disagree.

For anyone who cares, following is the Bella school uniform prank scene by Regium. Compare it to Ocean's version and judge for yourself...

Oh God

• Haha
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

John972

Apr 24, 2018

I still have a pre CH3 version that I play sometimes and that is still my headcanon. Psycho MC > panic attack MC imo. It was just more interesting.

Yeah, I know. It comes down to personal preference.

I happen to feel the opposite. I played the original and found it average and juvenile. [having said that, I still keep Zips of the earlier versions for reference].

As you say, each to their own.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Huh? Are you ok? Do you have panic attacks? Are you self-inserting into the game? It's a visual novel buddy, the characters aren't real. It's not healthy to conflate reality and fiction.

I was establishing a comparison between "psycho MC" and "bitch ass panic attack MC" and claming to find the first more interesting. How you manage to interpret that as me bashing people who suffer from panic attacks or otherwise any mental issues is beyond me.

EDIT: I edited my original post just in case. Don't want to offend anyone.
Weird that you go so far to assume such things about people from the internet, it's that what you do and you project into others? it's weirdly specific, but that's your business i guess.

You don't need to have panic attacks or self-insert yourself into a game to actually spot non-sense, it's strange you decided to specify what you don't like by referring to a real problem like that.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
My favorite is not included
View attachment 3042042
the one with the hat
and
View attachment 3042043
the one on the right

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think they are both the same person
It's tricky to draw the line and not add all secondary/background characters. I've now added the one with the hat and a few others but it's always going to be arbitrary. :/

I posted a few images in this thread before, a collection where Sasha is constantly looking at Nika in the background, and how it focuses in a way that it let us now she's always observing them.
There's also an scene where Sasha approaches Nami and is about to ask her about the ring, but Ayua realizes this and interrupts both of them by climbing onto Sasha's back. Of course, she's not amused by this, but it seems like Ayua was making sure she didn't tell Nami something she wasn't supposed to.

Sasha definitely knows something, the question is what and to what extent.
She protects and cares for Nika, all the while she also regularly is pretty hostile towards him. I think she was probably impacted in the event that led to Summer's disappearance, probably where she got her scar, and Nika couldn't give a fuck as he only had eyes for Summer + his trauma so he does not remember her.

View attachment 3041496

Making the tierlist reminded me this scene. She might be the hottest extra I've seen in any game ever. Someone should make a tierlist for hottest extras in AVN's :LUL:

P.S. I hope she's not an extra and we see more of her, a lot more of her :)
Yeah she's gorgeous and why I included her despite only showing up in one scene as a background non-speaking character. I also included Wrong Cheeto that we only saw once. She's very pretty as well! I started to think that Ocean does not know how to make unattractive characters, but thankfully Chapter 5 brought more variety in that regard ;)
Wrong Cheeto Full Screen.png

codex35

Jan 10, 2019

thank you for posting this man... we see how Regium version is better than Ocean's :KEK:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

Yeah i played the earlier version of the game too, i completely forgot how different used to be, i also remember not being very attracted to it before.

Probably because the dialogue was...pretty amateurish compared to how it is now, which is a huge improvement, still i considered it a pretty good game since then.

But now the standards are over the top.

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019
Can someone explained to me on how the Zane family is considered a "mafia"?

I haven't played WIAB in sometime and the update to that game is coming pretty soon, so information about the Zane family maybe a bit off.

But I am aware that they are a rich and powerful family, even before the events of SG. Leia has successful bars and clubs businesses and Katie in the events of WIAB is starting her fashion business and going into sports if I remember correctly. I am not that knowledgeful of what the others do.

Also in the events of SG the Zane family have part ownership and sponsorship of the ZPR college.

So if the Zane's is considered a "mafia" family it is implied that they have criminal influences and criminal ties with them, like extortion, black market, tax evasion, etc.

Was there any events in WIAB that I missed that implies that they are the mafia?

AES_2.png
A preference and preview of one of Leia's business in the next chapter

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
is anyone else having errors during the txt conversations and when at the start of chapter 5 content on a non bella route?

either my game is corrupted or its the chap5 beta content patch I suppose.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes