Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
Well, no one has ever hinted at her scar but Ayua and Nami.
Most of the characters know each other from highschool or even earlier so they likely know about how she got the scar or at the least the curiosity died out. the scar will probs be mentioned when if and when it becomes relevant.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Most of the characters know each other from highschool or even earlier so they likely know about how she got the scar or at the least the curiosity died out. the scar will probs be mentioned when if and when it becomes relevant.
Yeah. We simply don't know yet.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
How Zara's feelings changing towards MC from hatred to falling for him?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone mentioned that almost none of the characters have any personality, they are like soulless dummies.
I don't agree with that in the least! I think the attached pictures perfectly proves the opposite.
well nika is an asshole, but he's an attractive asshole with a jaw made for cutting diamonds. The moment she finds out nika don't have erections she'll probably lose interest. :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Insomnia_z

kimemame

Nov 14, 2022

Someone mentioned that almost none of the characters have any personality, they are like soulless dummies.
I don't agree with that in the least! I think the attached pictures perfectly proves the opposite.
My heart belongs to Bella, but I also really like Zara.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It's tricky to draw the line and not add all secondary/background characters. I've now added the one with the hat and a few others but it's always going to be arbitrary. :/

She protects and cares for Nika, all the while she also regularly is pretty hostile towards him. I think she was probably impacted in the event that led to Summer's disappearance, probably where she got her scar, and Nika couldn't give a fuck as he only had eyes for Summer + his trauma so he does not remember her.

Yeah she's gorgeous and why I included her despite only showing up in one scene as a background non-speaking character. I also included Wrong Cheeto that we only saw once. She's very pretty as well! I started to think that Ocean does not know how to make unattractive characters, but thankfully Chapter 5 brought more variety in that regard ;)
View attachment 3044031
I get the sense that Sasha is ambivalent towards the MC.

On the one hand, she objects to having to exercise with him and does not want him to sit next to her in the book club.

But then she makes the most direct gesture of helping him when she gives him a pill to help him in the middle of a panic attack, revealing something about herself that we would have otherwise not known.

It feels like a bit of a love/hate relationship.

For your final pic - I did get a kick out of the MC's response when he got her attention, then realized that she was not Nami once she turned around... Wrong Cheeto...

I feel like I will be revisiting Season 1 with new eyes once we get well into Season 2. There will be hints I did not recognize, and I enjoy the 'easter eggs' of the various mysteries we get to discuss and, eventually, solve.

Cheers!! :coffee:

I just don't think we have enough of the puzzle pieces to really know what happened to Sasha and why she tries so hard to stay away from him.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

One of the things I appreciate about Summers Gone is how well Ocean tells the stories of the different people through their facial expressions.

The script for the Zara pictures competes the story but we can easily understand her emotions and how they are changing just from her expressions.

That level of fidelity in Ocean's story telling is one of the aspects of his work that elevates Summers Gone to a top tier AVN for me.

Jun 30, 2021

Come on man, everyone already knows I'm perfect :)
screenshot0067.png

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
2+ years without sex scene, Ocean is really milking his patreon.

1698628837256.png

Totally. In fact, he is milking them soo much that he straight tell them that sex will take time in the first post.

A new way of milking his patreon by telling them explicitly that he will not give them what they want and tell them this game is not for them. Very revolutionary, if you ask me :lepew:

1698629203851.png

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Can someone explained to me on how the Zane family is considered a "mafia"?

I haven't played WIAB in sometime and the update to that game is coming pretty soon, so information about the Zane family maybe a bit off.

But I am aware that they are a rich and powerful family, even before the events of SG. Leia has successful bars and clubs businesses and Katie in the events of WIAB is starting her fashion business and going into sports if I remember correctly. I am not that knowledgeful of what the others do.

Also in the events of SG the Zane family have part ownership and sponsorship of the ZPR college.

So if the Zane's is considered a "mafia" family it is implied that they have criminal influences and criminal ties with them, like extortion, black market, tax evasion, etc.

Was there any events in WIAB that I missed that implies that they are the mafia?

View attachment 3044054
A preference and preview of one of Leia's business in the next chapter
We simply don't know. In the old Wiab, Leia had a secret room in Elysium, her strip club, that they were going to use to do undercover detective work, as a safe place, away from Warden Harbour and Krayt's eyes. In the old Wiab, you had a bunch of really corrupt officials working hard to bring down the Zane family, as well as Krayt (local gang) trying to take over Leia's businesses. Miru was also going full ninja against Krayt. I think WiaB will not go the same path, it'll be a lot more realistic - pre-reworking it was very erratic, and had weird tone changes, so I think the remake at least has consistency in tone.

So my thoughts are that Leia is a successful figure, and attracts the attention of gangs and corrupt officials, and WiaB is how the Zane's succeed against the people trying to pull them down. I don't think they'll be a mafia, just powerful. Detective Cerrill might even be working for the remnants of the corrupt police - she doesn't seem like a good person.

We'll have to play WiaB's next release and look for more crossovers, way too early in the remake to know what's going on there.

The earrings are certainly a plot device; I was wondering if they were like a badge for Elysium to mark important members, and now Leia uses them to mark people she wants her circle to look out for. I think we'll have to wait to know why Sasha has one, and why Charlie appears to have one on a necklace.

But yeah, right now, there's nothing but weak innuendo in the current games. Even the thought that Summer and Nika stumbled into some covert criminal thing and thats where Summer got abducted is a completely unsubstantiated guess. We just have to see how the two stories start to converge, as they've just started to open up some serious crossover. I think Wiab Ch3 will also raise more questions than answers - it won't catch up to where the story had gotten to already, I think it'll maybe get halfway there.

I get the sense that Sasha is ambivalent towards the MC.

On the one hand, she objects to having to exercise with him and does not want him to sit next to her in the book club.

But then she makes the most direct gesture of helping him when she gives him a pill to help him in the middle of a panic attack, revealing something about herself that we would have otherwise not known.

It feels like a bit of a love/hate relationship.

For your final pic - I did get a kick out of the MC's response when he got her attention, then realized that she was not Nami once she turned around... Wrong Cheeto...

I feel like I will be revisiting Season 1 with new eyes once we get well into Season 2. There will be hints I did not recognize, and I enjoy the 'easter eggs' of the various mysteries we get to discuss and, eventually, solve.

I just don't think we have enough of the puzzle pieces to really know what happened to Sasha and why she tries so hard to stay away from him.
The thing with Sasha and the unfaithful husband, could be the wife tried to attack her and destroy her beauty, it seems like recent news to the book club and the scar looks like something currently healing rather than scar tissue. If it was old, it'd not have blood in it like that.

I'm guessing she knows something about Nika, based on her ZPR connections, but its the first time she's seen him so she's curious. The way she stalks him in the first part with her pose is really strange. But also, she might not trust men much - if she needs a bodyguard, (presumably trained at the Zane dojo like Sasha, considering they're business partners of the Zane's) chances are she doesn't want people getting close. She's quite caring, just very cautious to keep people at arms length - especially as everyone in the book club continually rides her about how easily she seduces people. I think we'll find she is held in quite a strict pattern of behaviours and expectations, and that is why she likes the butterfly and panda book - pretty sure Nika will have a story arc to help her loosen up :sneaky:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
2+ years without sex scene, Ocean is really milking his patreon.
View attachment 3044835

Totally. In fact, he is milking them soo much that he straight tell them that sex will take time in the first post.

A new way of milking his patreon by telling them explicitly that he will not give them what they want and tell them this game is not for them. Very revolutionary, if you ask me :lepew:

View attachment 3044840
I am trying to be the Mila here and find a common ground in the middle for you both:

Maybe Ocean is just milking the illiterate patreons.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am trying to be the Mila here and find a common ground in the middle for you both:

Maybe Ocean is just milking the illiterate patreons.

Interesting hypothesis... people supporting a visual novel don't know how to read :lepew:

I guess it can true for those that just ctrl skip to lewd scenes.

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
hehe, and here is one of the members of this gang in Ch5 SG.
The group run by Uncle Joe (Scarlett's husband and Katarina and Lucas' father) in the old WIAB was called "MC".
By the way, this biker is very similar to Uncle Joe, but in the old WIAB he was covered in tattoos.
View attachment 3044345
This biker dude kinda looks like he's related to the soon-to-be basketball coach

Reactions: BruceWayne123
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes