Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Voting for the best girl

Ocean Universe Girls (SG - WIAB)

We choose your favourite girl in the Ocean Universe (Summer's Gone - Where It All Began)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
When will the season 2 be released ? I feel so empty rn after watching aot
My SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess):

June/July 2024 is CH 1, Season 2, with caveats:

* CH5 Full will follow the next WIAB Beta and Full releases - current estimate is about Dec 2023/Jan 2024.

* The Steam release of Season 1 is a big deal and success with this release may require Ocean to do a separate Steam Season 1 release after the CH 5 Full release for the sake of final polish and language review, for example.

* SO, while Ocean has already started on CH 1 Season 2, I don't think he will go full steam (sorry - pun required here :)) with CH 1 Season 2 until the Steam release is complete.

(From Ocean's Nov 1, 2023 Dev Log: S2-CH1 = 190 stills + 55 seconds of animations. )

* A major delay of the Steam release (into mid/late 1q24, for example) would push the next rev of SG out further than my SWAG.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Voting for the best girl

Ocean Universe Girls (SG - WIAB)

We choose your favourite girl in the Ocean Universe (Summer's Gone - Where It All Began)

Ok, that was a lot of fun. BUT, putting Katie v Leia, Sasha v Nami, Sonya v Bella, Amber v Katie, Maja v Katie is the cruelest thing a person can do. No, I take that back. The final was putting Nami v Bella. That is fucking cruel. Now, who would ever make someone make that decision?!:cautious:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Ok, that was a lot of fun. BUT, putting Katie v Leia, Sasha v Nami, Sonya v Bella, Amber v Katie, Maja v Katie is the cruelest thing a person can do. No, I take that back. The final was putting Nami v Bella. That is fucking cruel. Now, who would ever make someone make that decision?!:cautious:

I quite agree
Can't choose between 8 girls/milfs

Reactions: Nurikabe

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm a Bella first guy so Bella winning the competition was not unexpected (and I ran the quiz twice, with screenshots on the second go round).

What I did not see coming was this happening, Twice:

7_Bella Win over Amber.png

It is somehow prophetic for future choices.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes