Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
So no straight answers? :/
It depends on whether you use the patch or not from that mysterious "evil modder". If you use the patch, the in-game character Nami (who is an LI) turns from a roommate to a sister (as it was intended before Patreon started its witch hunt). Perhaps our MC has a lot more female relatives who may be LIs than it seems at first glance, but this is just unconfirmed speculation. I hope you got an answer to your question.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
It depends on whether you use the patch or not from that mysterious "evil modder". If you use the patch, the in-game character Nami (who is an LI) turns from a roommate to a sister (as it was intended before Patreon started its witch hunt). Perhaps our MC has a lot more female relatives who may be LIs than it seems at first glance, but this is just unconfirmed speculation. I hope you got an answer to your question.

LI ?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Does the VN has any kind of Incest?
Depends on your definition of what constitutes incest.
Nojiko is their Asian landlady
Indeed, Nojiko is adoptive mother of MC and Nami.
Nika and Nami are roommates
Officially speaking, MC and Nami are NOT blood related.

Blood related Incest patch is fanmade.

Regardless of that, they do have a brother-sister relationship. They are raised together since very young age by the same mother (even if adoptive). For many this is not incest, for me blood related is almost irrelevant here.

So.. yes. The story features (officially) non-blood brother-sister incest.

Officially speaking, that is the case. And we all believe the official story, right?
RIGHT?!?!?

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Incest patch is fanmade.

Officially speaking, that is the case. And we all believe the official story, right?
RIGHT?!?!?
I don't see any reason why Ocean wouldn't ruin the logic of i-patch with some crazy plot twist in the future. Who would have thought that Bella's twin was alive? Who would knew that Noji and Amber knew each other for a long time. So yeah, they are roommates until proven otherwise.
Why Nami is red? Because she's red herring!
EDIT: Damn, come to think of it, MC already said this in the old Ch.2 "You're an annoying red fish.. but please never change."

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't see any reason why Ocean wouldn't ruin the logic of i-patch with some crazy plot twist in the future. So yeah, they are roommates until proven otherwise.
Why Nami is red? Because she's red herring!
EDIT: Damn, come to think of it, MC already said this in the old Ch.2 "You're an annoying red fish.. but please never change."
To be fair, anything can happen.

Regardless of anything, as I said, they are siblings in all but blood.

Might want to use inline spoilers for Bella's info...

Last edited:
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
To be fair, anything can happen.

Regardless of anything, as I said, they are siblings in all but blood.

Might want to use inline spoilers for Bella's info...
Yup, forgot of spoilers, thanks.
I've been on both sides of the siblings vs. roommates fight. No more! It's Ocean's problem how to define N&N relationships, I just enjoy the show :)

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Blood related Incest patch is fanmade.

Regardless of that, they do have a brother-sister relationship. They are raised together since very young age by the same mother (even if adoptive). For many this is not incest, for me blood related is almost irrelevant here.

So.. yes. The story features (officially) non-blood brother-sister incest.

RIGHT?!?!?
Of course we believe the official version (not).
Anyway, the few of us who still hold the original vision, are left with no endorsements for that (apart from the fact that the patch very curiously comes out just with each up date without delay, as if they were both uploaded from the same pc) because when it comes out on Steam and it comes out without a blood relation, then the reason "because patreon bans it" will die.

Reactions: Meushi and tbz1983

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yup, forgot of spoilers, thanks.
I've been on both sides of the siblings vs. roommates fight. No more! It's Ocean's problem how to define N&N relationships, I just enjoy the show :)
If you ask me, the only difference in blood vs non-blood incest lies in pregnancy taboo. That is, the increase likelihood of genetic anomalies in blood related pregnancies. So, there is additional taboo in creampieing a blood related because of that. A way to confirm this is that perfect birth control essentially kills this taboo in my opinion. Or even better, think of a blood related but infertile incest.

All other relationship taboo remains. That is, the negative perception of society, the uncomfortable change in perception of the two committing incest, the conflicting desire between what is right and what is feeling.

In the end, incest taboo is hot for being forbidden. Kill this and you kill the taboo. So blood related is just more forbidden for child risk.

Further decomposing, succesful incest tabboo requires both
1) probabilty of getting caught sufficiently high
2) cost of getting caught sufficiently high.

That is why "harem incest family" is for me ridiculous and pointless. You kill the hot element of incest by making everyone accept your relationship. If not everyone, the people you most likely care the most.

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
If you ask me, the only difference in blood vs non-blood incest lies in pregnancy taboo. That is, the increase likelihood of genetic anomalies in blood related pregnancies. So, there is additional taboo in creampieing a blood related because of that. A way to confirm this is that perfect birth control essentially kills this taboo in my opinion. Or even better, think of a blood related but infertile incest.

All other relationship taboo remains. That is, the negative perception of society, the uncomfortable change in perception of the two committing incest, the conflicting desire between what is right and what is feeling.

In the end, incest taboo is hot for being forbidden. Kill this and you kill the taboo. So blood related is just more forbidden for child risk.

Further decomposing, succesful incest tabboo requires both
1) probabilty of getting caught sufficiently high
2) cost of getting caught sufficiently high.

That is why "harem incest family" is for me ridiculous and pointless. You kill the hot element of incest by making everyone accept your relationship. If not everyone, the people you most likely care the most.
This. And the story is structured in a way a person can take his own conclusions about Nika/Nami relationship and to go further, about their relationship is the potential to nuclear fallout if their leap of faith ends badly.

Without stakes perceived incest sucks.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Everyone else (Summer included, should that creature ever return) has been completely discarded.
I actually really really dislike story tropes like that. This Sword of Damocles hanging over your head at all times.
Didn't like it in Leap of Faith either and I am sure there are more where this is a thing.
Let's make you hang out with and get used to and fall in love with these (4-8) nice girls for hours and once you start making up your mind let's bring the canonical "real love" of the MC back. Doesn't matter that you have no connection to that person whatsoever, the MC has and we'll make you feel real bad for not choosing her. Gosh I hate it.
It's like:
1) you ask a girl out,
2) she tell you she only likes you as a friend
3) you tell her, "sure we are going as friends"
4) you call her a bitch because she didn't put out during the night.
Seriously, what were you expecting to happen? "oh no daddy, i was simply playing hard to catch, make me yours with your magical dick!" :WaitWhat: mmm
I happen to know some really good looking girls that are active on Instagram/Tiktok (I know, crazy right?) and let me tell you there is a massive amount of guys that somehow think like that.
The sheer number of "conversations" in their DMs that go like:
Hi!

Hey!

Hello!

Hi!

Hello!

Hey!

You fucking whore you're ugly anyway
is absolutely staggering.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Just had a Kelly v Nia faceoff. Talk about Angels V Devils :D

Also, had a Nia V Jenna faceoff. Wondering if there's a slight resemblance there...?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just had a Kelly v Nia faceoff. Talk about Angels V Devils :D
I know what you meant to say. But honestly there is no way you can convince me Kelly is thr angel and Nia the devil.

Nia is cute, playful, looking for friends.

Instead, I am afraid Kelly will have a religious breakdown and try to kill everyone, while calling to jesus.

That bitch scares me and not in a fun way.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes