Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
As for Summer, if you look closely, she is presented as a dream girl. Only good things, from all angles. And not only Nika, but also through Nia’s story you can see only good things. It feels like the situation in Wiab, where Miru is also a dream girl for canon.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Wait until she start the killing spree under the "jesus made me do it"

Unless that competition was also Bella, this is nonsense!
She was doing well until she came across, in order, Sasha, Dana and Leia :D

But what if they are related...
Nah, I must be seeing things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nami and Kelly could be half sisters?! :D

I see that you made first step into Dalli's territory.
Every time I peek in the BaDIK thread...

tenor-1554394908.gif

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
As for Summer, if you look closely, she is presented as a dream girl. Only good things, from all angles. And not only Nika, but also through Nia’s story you can see only good things. It feels like the situation in Wiab, where Miru is also a dream girl for canon.
Uhh wait what? Miru a dream girl?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Kelly's devious but naive. And she's ended up near the top of my list after several runs of this... Hopefully, well see more of her. She definitely likes the look of Nika judging from her facial reactions when stood behind Nami trying to convince Nika she'll get him out of there. He'll be featuring in a lot of her secret breeding fantasies :D

Bella got knocked out quite early on in all my cases. Unfortunately for her, some serious competition showed up early
Ya Kelly is pretty darn hot, I really liked her.

Reactions: Lurcher1

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Looks like Ocean has decided not to wait for Season 1 to be finished, and has deleted his f95 account.

The artist Deleted member 327695, formerly known as Oceanlab, aka Ocean. :(
Pretty ironic that he says he has a thick skin and just decides to delete his account here, i guess he doesn't really have much of a thick skin after all. :HideThePain:

Did he really had it that bad here that decided to delete his account? sounds pretty extreme and unnecessary.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Looks like Ocean has decided not to wait for Season 1 to be finished, and has deleted his f95 account.

Wise decision in my opinion. Way too much noise to signal on this forum. Pretty much a toxic cesspool for most devs. Even if the VN is a hit, you have to wade through the BS posts of people complaining about why their LI (or random background character) is not featured more, why there is no 'X' or too much 'X'. Why no incest, why no NTR? Or the inverse of each. And those are just the fans. Even worse are the trolls. People legitimately wanting to see and be part of the success can still access him through multiple channels. It will be a bummer not having his opinion and input in this thread. But the junk is not worth it most of the time.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Wise decision in my opinion. Way too much noise to signal on this forum. Pretty much a toxic cesspool for most devs. Even if the VN is a hit, you have to wade through the BS posts of people complaining about why their LI (or random background character) is not featured more, why there is no 'X' or too much 'X'. Why no incest, why no NTR? Or the inverse of each. And those are just the fans. Even worse are the trolls. People legitimately wanting to see and be part of the success can still access him through multiple channels. It will be a bummer not having his opinion and input in this thread. But the junk is not worth it most of the time.
Despite the haters, who you should never take seriously no matter what and that's the general rule of the internet, there were people who would give fair criticism to the game and people who actually like the game.

It's not like he is surrounded by haters here, most of the people actually enjoy his games and it's nice to see some people who disagree with something from the game (in a logical and fair way) because this shows a fluid audience that every game must have.

He basically chose to retreat to his Discord echo chamber where he would be surrounded by his yesmen mostly, i don't see this as a smart move, he pretty much gave the haters what they wanted and i can't help but think it was an overreaction.

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Despite the haters, who you should never take seriously no matter what and that's the general rule of the internet, there were people who would give fair criticism to the game and people who actually like the game.

It's not like he is surrounded by haters here, most of the people actually enjoy his games and it's nice to see some people who disagree with something from the game (in a logical and fair way) because this shows a fluid audience that every game must have.

He basically chose to retreat to his Discord echo chamber where he would be surrounded by his yesmen mostly, i don't see this as a smart move, he pretty much gave the haters what they wanted and i can't help but think it was an overreaction.
Hm, if his ego is big as presumed he is going to keep reading the discussion.
And could post incognito with a fake account.
Devs are leaving this cursed place in droves and I don't blame them. Mental health is too precious.
Any person with success will have harsh critics,and they stay around to read about their games and discussion. Niche games can keep being civil and have tinted glasses.

Not this game.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As for Summer, if you look closely, she is presented as a dream girl. Only good things, from all angles.
I guess you forgot the flashback scene where they're eating ice cream.

Now you know what's gonna happen to this so-called "anonymous" incest patch that incest fans claim that's the "real" canon story.

Pretty ironic that he says he has a thick skin and just decides to delete his account here, i guess he doesn't really have much of a thick skin after all. :HideThePain:

Did he really had it that bad here that decided to delete his account? sounds pretty extreme and unnecessary.
That's what every dev does, sooner or later. Guess why.

• Angry
Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

I disagree with the idea that Discord is an echo chamber. At least, that is not the case with Ocean's thread. It is highly similar to this thread. There are those, like me, who are critical of the changes and constant rework. There are those who bitch about not having 'X' girl romanceable, or an update that lacks specific characters. The difference is there are no trolls. But there are plenty of critical comments.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I disagree with the idea that Discord is an echo chamber. At least, that is not the case with Ocean's thread. It is highly similar to this thread. There are those, like me, who are critical of the changes and constant rework. There are those who bitch about not having 'X' girl romanceable, or an update that lacks specific characters. The difference is there are no trolls. But there are plenty of critical comments.
If it's a lot like this thread except the trolls then why did he left? and yes usually Discord tends to become an echo chamber in many cases since there's where most of the fandoms spent time.

Like i said, it's not like he is surrounded by trolls constantly who gives him a hard time and most of the people in here like his game and you can also see people who give decent criticism to what he does.

It's his choice to leave but i think it was pretty unnecessary and an overreaction. :unsure:

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
No, it's not at all like this thread, maybe you are already very used to the mechanics on Discord, but even you are not the same there as you are here.

Reactions: Nurikabe
4.30 star(s) 507 Votes