Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I wonder if we can meet the head in the near future?It will be funny if it is William, who is teaching Nika with a serious look.
Young man, it’s only been a week, and already there are sex scandals, drunkenness, fights and rumors about you and Nami. This didn’t happen in my time!

Reactions: LHDLLB

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
How better this game would be (Don't get me wrong it's already one of the best) if it had a decent voice over. I wonder if Ocean's ever gonna give it a try but since he is kind of a perfectionist it would take him years to find a suiting one for each important character :D

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
How better this game would be (Don't get me wrong it's already one of the best) if it had a decent voice over. I wonder if Ocean's ever gonna give it a try but since he is kind of a perfectionist it would take him years to find a suiting one for each important character :D
no_no_no_no.gif

Sorry, voice over is annoying as hell, and kills the immersion completely - for me at last. It's for me like reading a book. You imagine something in your head, like a voice and how it's described, then comes the voice over and smash all with a sledgehammer. To be fair, no voices or voice positions were described, but it would still rub me the wrong way.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 3068424

Sorry, voice over is annoying as hell, and kills the immersion completely - for me at last. It's for me like reading a book. You imagine something in your head, like a voice and how it's described, then comes the voice over and smash all with a sledgehammer. To be fair, no voices or voice positions were described, but it would still rub me the wrong way.
I don't think it's going to happen, it's almost certain that it won't happen, but seeing how Ocean is with his work, so meticulous and descriptive, I'm very curious to know what kind of voices he would put on the characters.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 3068424

A great Voice Over is a thing of beauty But... Very hard to achieve since each of us 'hears' the MC and different LI's in different ways.

I think that AI will be able to do this for an AVN 'built' to support AI voice over but for it to be well-received, I think each user would have to create a custom voice 'palette' - picking the actual voices that represent all of the key people in the AVN and then deciding to allow the AI to provide the matches for some secondary and most/all tertiary characters.

I wonder how powerful the processor(s) would need to be to integrate the voice palette chosen into the AVN in real time as well as applying it like a mod where you would have the regular AVN and the AVN with voice over support.

Tech rabbit holes - just a bit of musing on my part.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It is extremely hard to do voices right, and extremely expensive.

Please don't ask for even more stuff like this or we will wait until Scientist invent Magic to be able to finish the novel.

Music on the other hand is an absolute marvel to give each scene the right tone. But again, needs to be the right music.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Some of the reasons devs distance themselves from places like F95 Is related to mental health.

Your lack of agreement or understanding is not required for a dev to do what they need to do as part of maintaining creativity and productivity.

I posted earlier that I felt Ocean's time was better spent developing SG and WIAB versus addressing trolls and others who have Nothing positive to say about his creations. He can have several trusted confidants perform the review, discard the BS that some sling here and just give Ocean the feedback that is Real and relevant, saving his time and energy for what is more important - creating something Many of us enjoy.

His time is better spent creating his stories and if that means certain entitled F95 users no longer get to waste Ocean's time - so much the better.

BTW - you are certainly a paragon of providing an even-handed assessment of Summers Gone.

Your posts since the release of CH 5 B are just full of both what you dislike and like about Ocean's work... Not

View attachment 3069796

View attachment 3069797

What possible reason would ANY dev have to waste his/her time paying ANY attention at all to someone who 'supports' them like this??

You have had Nothing positive to say about SG since it was released and your activity here, on this thread, only picked up once there was a new release.

I'm sure every dev out there feels honored to become your 'toilet of the month' until you find another dev arrogant enough to release a new rev of their creation and you have to 'honor' them with your attention.

Now - don't you have some 1-star reviews to like (and remember, actually reading them is optional)?

Cheers!! :coffee:
My only take-away reading that post history is I now understand why this particular user so enjoyed playing the original Cunt version of the MC.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
My only take-away reading that post history is I now understand why this particular user so enjoyed playing the original Cunt version of the MC.
If the game retains the school shooter banter with Mila I'm cool with it.
gasp what if is already cut and Sancho's based mod is keeping me happy.

Fuck.

• Wow
Reactions: Penfold Mole

SacredDark

Dec 30, 2020
Done with season one of this game and i can safely say I'm in love with it (in terms of the story, the uniqueness in character's personality and the music choices).

I'm genuinely surprised that, there were no humour tags in this one.
SPOILER ALERT :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Played, three different path : Nami + Bella, NamiSOLO & BellaSOLO.
(IMO, I think this two girls are the best out of all the Love Interest that you can choose from.)

CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1 TO DROP

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes