Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Zara is becoming more and more popular, it’s nice to see that the audience has good taste.
Yeah, the last update did her good. Before, she was an annoying, overly masculine also ran character with her "must compete" attitude. Now, with Chapter 5, we find out why she's like that. Also, she showed her fun and softer, nurturing side a little. Both in her excitment at seeing the MC as a big bro figure as well as realising the MC's sadness and helping him forget himself as well as cheering him up shooting hoops. Only to show vulnerability when Nika say's he believes in her. Good stuff

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, the last update did her good. Before, she was an annoying, overly masculine also ran character with her "must compete" attitude. Now, with Chapter 5, we find out why she's like that. Also, she showed her fun and softer, nurturing side a little. Both in her excitment at seeing the MC as a big bro figure as well as realising the MC's sadness and helping him forget himself as well as cheering him up shooting hoops. Only to show vulnerability when Nika say's he believes in her. Good stuff
I thought Zara distracting the MC and getting him to do something fun was insightful and also sweet.

I'm looking forward to times when Zara asks the MC to do something non-competitive with her.

It would be a nice change of pace if she had a formal function to go to and she asked the MC to be her +1. I think it would be Highly amusing for some of the MILFs from the book club to see the MC and Zara together looking like a couple (since the word about the MC's potential interest in older women has surely spread). Zara will find out from the MC that he and Bella are dating but not exclusive so an event like this would allow Zara to see the MC through the eyes of other women (her age and older) and That might just get her competitive spirit in gear.

So many possibilities are opening up and I like the idea of playing off the book club MILFs while at another event.

Cheers!! :coffee:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
/ot
Thanks, whoever cleaned up the thread from the troll poo and brain farts (y)
Got pretty stinky around here lately...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PaxHadrian17 bringing certain user post histories to everyone's attention was illuminating and clearly illustrated how appalling the constant negative trolling of both the Dev and the game by certain users was. It went beyond mere criticism...

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Done with season one of this game and i can safely say I'm in love with it (in terms of the story, the uniqueness in character's personality and the music choices).

I'm genuinely surprised that, there were no humour tags in this one.
SPOILER ALERT :

Played, three different path : Nami + Bella, NamiSOLO & BellaSOLO.
(IMO, I think this two girls are the best out of all the Love Interest that you can choose from.)

CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1 TO DROP
As you'll know, the game has a lot of subtle differences in the MC's personal interactions with people depending on "paths" / choices made.

If a player wants to know everything potentially learned by the MC about other characters (including Summer and other previous incidents), multiple "paths" have to be played (i.e. Vic, Mila, and Nia in addition to Nami and Bella), since the MC's relationship choices determine how much others confide in him.

The Dev has added a lot of little inconsequential but notable interactions to the reworked game (the girl and the sweets, Nami's male friend on the bus, the Racoon, and the redhead who's not Nami all immediately come to mind). Maybe some players don't like or care about these additions, but I think they add flavor to the game without detracting from it. Some players find Nami's monkey dance cringe-worthy o_O, but then why shouldn't characters have cringe-worthy moments in AVNs? We all experience them IRL.

As to the music, yes, it's great, but the loss of music licenses has forced the Dev to remove a lot of fantastic music from the game already. :cry: Thank goodness for the music restoration mod... :cool:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The Dev has added a lot of little inconsequential but notable interactions to the reworked game (the girl and the sweets, Nami's male friend on the bus, the Racoon, and the redhead who's not Nami all immediately come to mind). Maybe some players don't like or care about these additions, but I think they add flavor to the game without detracting from it. Some players find Nami's monkey dance cringe-worthy o_O, but then why shouldn't characters have cringe-worthy moments in AVNs? We all experience them IRL.
Yeah, that's one of my favorite things about the game too. It's these little moments that make the story very alive: some help set the mood for certain scenes, others add emotional overtones to events. It's even more fun to see what's going on in the background, like when reporter Nicole asks Nika questions. There's a little drama playing out in the background: A girl in black appears to be cheating on her boyfriend in a white outfit? :)

And yes, as for the monkey dance aka the Wiggly, one Deleted member admitted that he deliberately made it cringy. :)
And fuck yeah, the Wiggly is absolutely stupid and cringe. And it's exactly what I wanted there.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I can’t say that Zara is masculine. She is very vulnerable due to that she experienced bullying from her retard mother - Zara is very proud, protects her personal space and her weak point is competitiveness. That character trait that makes her look aggressive and masculine.
But the first impression is the MCs fault, who was a cunt towards her and Nadya at basketball. Really bad strategy.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I can’t say that Zara is masculine. She is very vulnerable due to that she experienced bullying from her retard mother - Zara is very proud, protects her personal space and her weak point is competitiveness. That character trait that makes her look aggressive and masculine.
But the first impression is the MCs fault, who was a cunt towards her and Nadya at basketball. Really bad strategy.
Active straight girls doing sports are a blessing those who played sports with some competition know it.

Fit and horny,drenched in sweat full of pheromones. Damn is the life.

Zara second best girl
Nami number uno.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yep, the strategy was so bad that it piqued the interest of both girls, made them both pay attention to him and feel something for him. Even if at first it was just an anger. It turned out especially bad with Zara, because thanks to this small conflict they immediately found a common ground and basically became friends on the first day of their almost family dinner. Some other selfish outcomes: MC became a candidate for the first team short-list, and Robin, Zara and Nadia are now owe a favor to him (but I think that's only if he's not with Bella). :)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
You forgot, has zero qualms about getting naked in a hot tub at the drop of a hat. :love:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Active straight girls doing sports are a blessing those who played sports with some competition know it.

Fit and horny,drenched in sweat full of pheromones. Damn is the life.

Zara second best girl
Nami number uno.

I love athletic girls, here we are on the same team, but I can’t say that I have the same opinion about Nami, I’m from the crazy blonde team. :D
Yep, the strategy was so bad that it piqued the interest of both girls, made them both pay attention to him and feel something for him. Even if at first it was just an anger. It turned out especially bad with Zara, because thanks to this small conflict they immediately found a common ground and basically became friends on the first day of their almost family dinner. Some other selfish outcomes: MC became a candidate for the first team short-list, and Robin, Zara and Nadia are now owe a favor to him (but I think that's only if he's not with Bella). :)
Fortunately, Zara quickly cools down. And they became closer when they got to know each other better. But the strategy is terrible. Telling a girl that "You're a woman, so I'll go easy on you" is disgusting. And also this incident with the torn T-shirt, although it was accidental, it only made it worse. At least MC understands that he did something bad and deserved it.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Fortunately, Zara quickly cools down. And they became closer when they got to know each other better. But the strategy is terrible. Telling a girl that "You're a woman, so I'll go easy on you" is disgusting. And also this incident with the torn T-shirt, although it was accidental, it only made it worse. At least MC understands that he did something bad and deserved it.
Come on, besides the fact that he obviously made a sexist comment to break her concentration, throw her off balance and gain an advantage, he immediately explained to Mila (and us, players) why he said it and he certainly didn't mean it for real. And he seems to have achieved his goal, angry Zara made several mistakes and allowed him to win.
Athletes exchange much worse insults during competitions, and everyone understands that this is just a release of emotions and no one takes such insults seriously.
Just half an hour ago, during the warm-up, Zara didn't hold back much, humiliating Trey, who couldn't keep up with the pace she set. I don't remember her stopping herself from hurting his feelings. :)
I wonder what nickname Coach Stahl gave Zara, he usually chooses perfect racist nicknames. :ROFLMAO:
To quote Sasha, only the strong survive.

venteron

Apr 30, 2021
Yeah... the constant complaining is getting rather annoying. If the update cycle's not something you can cope with, or the rework & changes to the story aren't things you can live with... then why not leave? These grand announcements of how this user won't play the game because of X, and that user hates it because of Y... they're getting quite old. If these things bother you so much, why not leave and scratch Summer's Gone off of your list? Why stay to announce to the world that you decided not to pirate this game? Like omg! Whatever will Oceans do about a random F95 user who decided that they're no longer going to pirate his game?? :cautious:

I honestly get the frustration; some of it is definitely warranted... but some of you need to relax. Find another game to play... or better yet, do something rather than stalking these pages waiting for the right moment to meme about how your grandkids may finally experience the end of this game. Since I'm probably the only girl here right now, I'll say it. It's kind of sad that for some of you, your only comments are about how Oceans is a bad developer, how the development cycle upsets you, or some other flaw of this game. My goodness, find something else to do because seeing so many users add nothing more to the conversation than ripping on the game... gets proper annoying. Often enough, I saw people voicing their praise for the game, saying how much they love this and can't wait for that, and some of you guys will show up(out of nowhere) and go out of your way to kill their joy for the game. It's literally crazy how some of you will go out of your way to do this kind of stuff. Hundreds of games on this site, and you choose to spend your time annoying people in SG's thread. That's... kind of sad

Some of you will hate me for this(if you don't already), but I'll say it anyway. Some of these critique/review posts seem disingenuous... almost as if some people came here just to complain. The last few pages have been 70% made up of people complaining that they'll never see the end of this game and the fact that Oceans will rework this game to death. If you truly believe that, truly believe that Oceans will never improve and genuinely believe that Ocean's pace will stay the same forever... leave. If you think honestly that Oceans is out to rework this game every single season... leave. Save yourselves the heartache. This thread can do without all of the extra negativityღ

Like I can't stress enough how dumb this all isღ

I'm so not regretting that it's my first F95 post saying, so... well bloody said, girl. As one sharing your attitude on people like those, thank you for saying it all :LOL:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Come on, besides the fact that he obviously made a sexist comment to break her concentration, throw her off balance and gain an advantage, he immediately explained to Mila (and us, players) why he said it and he certainly didn't mean it for real. And he seems to have achieved his goal, angry Zara made several mistakes and allowed him to win.
Athletes exchange much worse insults during competitions, and everyone understands that this is just a release of emotions and no one takes such insults seriously.
Just half an hour ago, during the warm-up, Zara didn't hold back much, humiliating Trey, who couldn't keep up with the pace she set. I don't remember her stopping herself from hurting his feelings. :)
I wonder what nickname Coach Stahl gave Zara, he usually chooses perfect racist nicknames. :ROFLMAO:
To quote Sasha, only the strong survive.
Of course this threw her off balance. MC knows exactly people’s weak points and where to hit. He's a sociopath, but a very smart sociopath who understands people's minds. But the operation was quite crude and straightforward, otherwise he would not have incurred a response. Professional athletes may get used to it, but how old is Zara? 19-20? They are teenagers. The impulsive reaction is not surprising.
I'm surprised Count Stahl hasn't been fired yet. Maybe Oceanverse is different from our world, after all...

P.S. Watching your reactions and read "John972" as "Joshy92". Damn! I need to clear my head. :oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Of course this threw her off balance. MC knows exactly people’s weak points and where to hit. He's a sociopath, but a very smart sociopath who understands people's minds. But the operation was quite crude and straightforward, otherwise he would not have incurred a response. Professional athletes may get used to it, but how old is Zara? 19-20? They are teenagers. The impulsive reaction is not surprising.
I'm surprised Count Stahl hasn't been fired yet. Maybe Oceanverse is different from our world, after all...
Old school guy, that coach Stahl, you're right, he probably would have been fired these days. Or cancelled.
It’s good that the author said in advance that the action takes place in a fictional universe, although quite similar to ours. :)

As for the MC, SG is a controversial game and some old fans have given up on it now because they think the MC is becoming too soft and less sociopathic and criticize the game for exactly the opposite things than you :HideThePain:
P.S. Watching your reactions and read "John972" as "Joshy92". Damn! I need to clear my head. :oops::ROFLMAO:
Nah, Joshy recently came to this topic, but did not seem to find a suitable object for simping :)

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes