DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
A car crash is fast, you wouldn't have time to react. This is more like a train wreck - those looong train cars just keep piling up and it never seems to stop and you just can't turn away... :eek:
But seriously, the video is hilarious. It's obviously not meant to be accurate. :ROFLMAO:
Didn't look into the channel but it feels entirely AI created. It's like those AI kids shows created in india with a million episodes, just for AVN players.

You mean the kind that afterward you want to shoot someone?
Afterward and during.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Ocean stated many time that critic is always apreaciated - to be clear - constructive critic.

The kind of posts like "zomfg ololo dev, your game is shit" or "wtf dev, why censor your game - and I refuse to understad why" don't count, I repeat, DON'T count as constructive critic.
You know? That kind of posts that some certain users with only half a brain cell here start to bless us with thier presence and thier brainfarts.

in slow motion ... :sick:
Sure but was not the case in the nuked discussion,we were arguing in a civil manner. Heck I could been called a Stan as I do like this game a lot.
But my take about his choice being motivated by money and not artistic passion is considered hate.
Dunno. maybe people are talking about other less articulated anons talking shit. Idk.

Reactions: Mortarion

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Sure but was not the case in the nuked discussion,we were arguing in a civil manner.
The nuked parts you have mentioned could have gotten the axe because they where in the fallout of a very unpleasant fellow user called Dankmemer, his understanding of a civil mannered discussion where in the best case questionable - at least to the point when I have given up and blocked him.

Btw, my posts - surely not so innocent as they have should be - where also victim of the purge.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Bombmaster

If I understand you correctly, then only the positive aspects can be discussed here, but the negative ones cannot? Go to the DPC page on this site, they calmly call him a milker and it doesn’t offend anyone. As a fan of his, I can easily accept adequate criticism of him. Do Ocean fans become inadequate people who cannot take criticism?
I would say no one has problems with constructive criticism, but

writing things like "I (literally) hate this game because I still cannot get my MCs dick wet" (even if there is a warning about that the first few seconds in)or even more unwordly ones like "the girls are all just shallow" and such stuff is at best personal dislike. Or complains like the dev is a milker, when Ocean was always open communicating about why stuff takes so long and what and when it is to expect. Everyone that is able to read can easily see what to expect from Ocean.

There are games here with high ratings that I don't like at all - and that is fine. But I don't go into the threads of those games with every new release and complain about the same stuff that annoyed me 10 releases ago already. I just don't play them.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Penfold Mole
I agree that trolls are of no interest to anyone here. Comments like the game is crap, don’t play it, are of no interest to anyone, as are comments like oh, what a wonderful game. All these comments are considered trolling. There should always be adequate criticism and evaluation. And in general, it is very stupid to delete comments on a forum intended for communication.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
I would say no one has problems with constructive criticism, but

writing things like "I (literally) hate this game because I still cannot get my MCs dick wet" (even if there is a warning about that the first few seconds in)or even more unwordly ones like "the girls are all just shallow" and such stuff is at best personal dislike. Or complains like the dev is a milker, when Ocean was always open communicating about why stuff takes so long and what and when it is to expect. Everyone that is able to read can easily see what to expect from Ocean.

There are games here with high ratings that I don't like at all - and that is fine. But I don't go into the threads of those games with every new release and complain about the same stuff that annoyed me 10 releases ago already. I just don't play them.
I only agree with half of what you said. I also don’t see the point in complaining about the lack of sex in the game, since before the game there was a warning about it. But I agree with the critics that the characters have become worse (in terms of plot). For example, Victoria used to be very cheerful and loved pranks, she even made fun of Bella. After the rework, in an instant for no reason, Victoria turned into a nymphomaniac thirsty for an MC like Nami. With each update there are more and more such girls. The fact that Ocean is called a milker is not the first time his fans have done this. He committed ugly things many times, for which he is deservedly called a milker; his other actions, on the contrary, are greatly exaggerated. I think you can’t mix all actions into one pile and need to be sorted out separately.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
found this on youtube

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

still ch 4.5
Summer's disappearance, in this video, is it bullshit or is it just me who didn't understand?

In the game, the scene with the flowers, Summer and the MC, is it a dream?

We don't know anything, except that she and the MC were in this cabin, and that's it, Summer is gone.

Which by the way is super frustrating, because we don't even know what the MC knows about her disappearance.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
In the game, the scene with the flowers, Summer and the MC, is it a dream?
Exactly, and the video is in large part bullshit, as you said. But it's so much BS that it's actually funny and that may have been the real goal of its creator.
It has the kind of feel as if it was made by that journalist Nicole who tried to interview the MC :LOL:

summers_gone_nicole.gif

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It seems, this video is just English translation and some rework of original Russian video about SG
Still as inaccurate as the translation, just less funny due to the overly serious tone of the male actor voice.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Sure but was not the case in the nuked discussion,we were arguing in a civil manner. Heck I could been called a Stan as I do like this game a lot.
But my take about his choice being motivated by money and not artistic passion is considered hate.
Dunno. maybe people are talking about other less articulated anons talking shit. Idk.
Allow me to highlight the part where you veered from anything close to constructive criticism to pure speculative unfounded bullshit hate.

Reactions: Bombmaster

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Allow me to highlight the part where you veered from anything close to constructive criticism to pure speculative unfounded bullshit hate.
I do find his decision a smart one, just speaking about how some people would find that being "hate"
thanks for making my point.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I do find his decision a smart one, just speaking about how some people would find that being "hate"
thanks for making my point.
Twisting someone's artistic passion into a money-motivated reason would be considered hate by most people, especially by the creator of the art, or are you really too obtuse to understand that?

Reactions: vlaso60

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Twisting someone's artistic passion into a money-motivated reason would be considered hate by most people, especially by the creator of the art, or are you really too obtuse to understand that?
well be free to live in lala land, just spoke about facts. Not gonna entertain some person living probably in his mom basement.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes