Srakopuzik

Sep 26, 2017
I think the next season will focus on NTR, we have 3 typical routes, Holgerson with Bella (ugly bastard route) Jeff with Nami (bbc route) and Nojiko with Nick(rich man route). This will awaken Nika's depressed memories of what happened to Summer (he caught her in that cabine with another man) After that, we will have a choice to go the cuckold way with cum eating or to watch with hatred from the side as all our women get pregnant. I don't think I can handle it emotionally, but will i jerk off? I think I'll have to. I hope Ocean at least leaves us Vanessa with strap-on route

Last edited:

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
I think the next season will focus on NTR, we have 3 typical routes, Holgerson with Bella (ugly bastard route) Jeff with Nami (bbc route) and Nojiko with Nick(rich man route). This will awaken Nika's depressed memories of what happened to Summer (he caught her in that cabine with another man) After that, we will have a choice to go the cuckold way with cum eating or to watch with hatred from the side as all our women get pregnant. I don't think I can handle it emotionally, but will i jerk off? I think I'll have to. I hope Ocean at least leaves us Vanessa with strap-on route
There is no NTR in the game and there will never be, so it's useless to drool

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Why are you so sure? His other game(Where it all Began) has NTR and these games are connected, so it's a logical development considering Nika's problems with peepee
And just to make something clear. Just because I have a game with optional NTR doesn't mean all my games will automatically feature NTR.
Summer's Gone won't feature NTR. But it will feature a very dark corruption route where you can turn women around you into "Sluts." or sell people out.

Nobody is going to steal your girl.

But I know that people here will still complain. I even got a PM with "How can you make the mother date anyone. - That's NTR and you will never get the support of the mass." *Smh*

I know that many devs did give in to the complaints and removed certain aspects from their game but I won't. If I want to make a game with NTR, then I'll just do it. I tell a story the way I want to and nothing is going to change that. And if you see an adult person dating someone in a story and you scream "NTR!".
Then I can't do anything but feel sorry for you and every girl you might get in closer contact with.

But to say it again. Summer's Gone won't feature NTR.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
o_O

Why not add Nia with the Giraffe cuddly toy (bestiality route)? It's just as a realistic scenario as what's in your list... ;)

And how do you know Summer didn't catch the MC eating her mother out, huh? Again, it's just as a realistic scenario as your stated opinion on the matter. :)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think you dusted off the oldest 'almost' new F95 user ID I've ever seen!!

Congrats!

Your initial post makes me question your intent... I think you are on the wrong thread... (please see page 1 of Summers Gone for tags).

Do you have anything meaningful to add besides pushing for a fetish that is not part of this great AVN - loved the renders, music, story, animations, humor, etc.?

If NTR is your thing, I'm sure that there are Many other opportunities to seek it elsewhere - check out the search function and have at it.

GLHF!!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
What a shame, sometimes I regret that I was born with good taste. And what about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is she LI? like threesome route with her and Bella
A fetish is not something I would name "good taste". It is just what gets you off.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is it just me or have too many recent scenes in Ocean's games been concerning the protagonists waging war and or ceding territory to random vermin?

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
View attachment 3078151
Nika, COME ON MAN. Even if you have erectile dsyfunction you have other fully functional body parts. Sometimes you gotta take one for the team
Nika has no erectile dysfunction. He CAN get hard - he just isn't interested in sexual stuff, unless "it is with a person that gives it some deeper meaning".
Nika simply isn't there yet, but he will be in later chapters.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
View attachment 3078151
Nika, COME ON MAN. Even if you have erectile dsyfunction you have other fully functional body parts. Sometimes you gotta take one for the team
Dude I was basically screaming at the screen at this point! Jesus christ how clueless can you be?
That said, if you needed another sign that it isn't Nikas dick that's broken. It's him. The thought doesn't even occur to him and I really can't deal with it. :FacePalm:

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes