Abu7agag

Apr 17, 2021
Guys, Does anyone know how to delete all my saves, they got messed up, I want to delete all saves but dont know how to start from scratch, anyone knows the details how to delete which files?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Guys, Does anyone know how to delete all my saves, they got messed up, I want to delete all saves but dont know how to start from scratch, anyone knows the details how to delete which files?
Local saves are in the 'game' folder of the VN...others are in AppData/Roaming/Renpy. If you don't know how to access that, easiest way is click search, type %appdata% and press enter.

Reactions: Katie4Ever

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Now I’m thinking, but the fact that Cheeto can give a lot of information without realizing it plays both ways. And it’s interesting what she could have given out unconsciously to Vanessa while Nika and Zara left for training in Chapter 4. Because what happens next quite an interesting scene where Nick asks Nika and Nami about their friendship, they calmly answer, Nojiko is clearly worried, and Vanessa looks at all this from the side with interest.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
I do not know if it was already mentioned before, but considering that about 100 pages have gone by now it should, the compressed version from 25. October misses all chapter 5 content! Had finally the time to play SG and was baffled that it did not go into chapter 5, no matter the saves and paths. When i looked into the game folder, there was no chapter 5 at all, it was only the 4.5.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Hi!
I do not know if it was already mentioned before, but considering that about 100 pages have gone by now it should, the compressed version from 25. October misses all chapter 5 content! Had finally the time to play SG and was baffled that it did not go into chapter 5, no matter the saves and paths. When i looked into the game folder, there was no chapter 5 at all, it was only the 4.5.
Did you use this post? Worked for me, saw all the Ch5 things.

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-12045155

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Hi!
Open the game, check the changelog (top right-hand corner of the main menu screen), see if it says "Changelog Chapter 5 Beta".

If not, you've likely downloaded a compressed version of 4.5.

Reactions: Sleepy666

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Did you use this post? Worked for me, saw all the Ch5 things.

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-12045155
That was the post I used, which is why I was baffled, he is one of our best compressors! But the file I had, did not include the chapter 5 stuff! I inserted it manually from the update only post. Could it be because I downloaded the file early on 25. October (I had the time to play it only this weekend), since there is an edited marking there?

Open the game, check the changelog (top right-hand corner of the main menu screen), see if it says "Changelog Chapter 5 Beta".
If not, you've likely downloaded a compressed version of 4.5.
It had the 5 beta changelog, but not the chapter 5 files. I inserted them manually from the update only. See above.

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
But the file I had, did not include the chapter 5 stuff!
But yes, it contains the Ch. 5 stuff. The only different thing, the Ch. 5 not separated like Ch. 1, 2, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, but there it is in the archive.rpa. (It doesn't matter which You use the compressed, or the original Ch. 5 Beta version.)

Reactions: yossa999

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
But yes, it contains the Ch. 5 stuff. The only different thing, the Ch. 5 not separated like Ch. 1, 2, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, but there it is in the archive.rpa. (It doesn't matter which You use the compressed, or the original Ch. 5 Beta version.)
The game did not open any chapter 5 stuff, no matter the path you are on, until I inserted the "update only". Now it runs nicely.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
He's presumably referring to William/Katie battling the spider in WIAB Ch 2 and the rat infestation in SG Ch 5.

Lewd? 'don't know about you, but I personally don't find those scenes lewd, verminophilia just doesn't turn me on. ;)
I'm completely turned off by spiders, lewd or not. Do not want them anywhere nearby...

Having said that... we know that the orange and white spiders were having a lewd scene for Summer's benefit (does that make it the only remaining explicit reference to sex that actually happens?) - what if these spiders were the decendants of the ones in WiaB??? :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes