johnsman

Sep 6, 2022
One thing I really like about bella, that distinguishes her from other characters that fall into her character type(the tsundere archetype), is that she’s not embarassed or even slightly hesitant to show public displays of affection. Other characters like her don’t because they think it’ll make them look weak or vulnerable,(like quinn from badik) but with bella it’s almost like she's making a point to everyone else that they’re together.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
One thing I really like about bella, that distinguishes her from other characters that fall into her character type(the tsundere archetype), is that she’s not embarassed or even slightly hesitant to show public displays of affection. Other characters like her don’t because they think it’ll make them look weak or vulnerable,(like quinn from badik) but with bella it’s almost like she's making a point to everyone else that they’re together.
Like you, I also believed in the beginning that, if you had to categorize her, she would be a tsundere.

I stop believing that. I feel her category is more on the "I am a fucked up crazy hot bitch and I know it"

Just to make sjre it is clear, I freaking love her

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Of course this threw her off balance. MC knows exactly people’s weak points and where to hit. He's a sociopath, but a very smart sociopath who understands people's minds. But the operation was quite crude and straightforward, otherwise he would not have incurred a response. Professional athletes may get used to it, but how old is Zara? 19-20? They are teenagers. The impulsive reaction is not surprising.
I'm surprised Count Stahl hasn't been fired yet. Maybe Oceanverse is different from our world, after all...

P.S. Watching your reactions and read "John972" as "Joshy92". Damn! I need to clear my head. :oops::ROFLMAO:
I once would've agreed about the reworked MC being a sociopath, but got lectured IRL several months ago by a mental health professional about the clinical definition of a sociopath, when commenting about someone vaguely similar to the MC. A part of me still sees the MC having some sociopathic tendencies in the popular sense, but I know he doesn't fit the clinical definition. The original MC before the rework, on the other hand...

The MC in SG is a bunch of contradictions because that's the way Ocean has laid out the player choices throughout the game. I don't mean that in a bad way. While a player can make choices for the MC that are consistently empathic and social or consistently selfish and anti-social, there's a kaleidoscope of paths between the two. Thus, the MC can exhibit genuine empathy one moment and narcissistic tendencies the next. What I like about the game so far is the differing NPC/LI reactions to the MC depending on choices made (it remains to be seen if these reactions will be consistent, especially on the pure asshole route. i.e. if the MC continues to be an asshole to everyone, they'd stop interacting with him... at least while he's still a nobody and not a star college basketball player).

...about coach Stahl... yeah, while his behavior is unacceptable today (or at least should be. X/Twitter proves otherwise :rolleyes:), his verbalization is kinda like stereotypical Parris Island drill instructors from movies of old, which it spices up the story... (I find his un-PC demeanor kinda funny). :)

John972

Apr 24, 2018
She is unwaveringly caring and loyal to her friends, relentlessly vicious and vindictive against her enemies, and mostly just a bitch to those she doesn't know.

One of the most interesting (although not surprising) reveals of the Ch 5 update is that Bella is in love, or at least has a crush on the MC, as shown in the final scene. She exhibits these same feelings even on the Bella rejection path (so it's like she has a secret crush). This makes her vunerable, so the MC sits in the purgatory between Bella's friend-enemy-doesn't know states.

If the MC betrays Bella, I'd expect the MC to discover first-hand just how relentlessly vicious and vindictive she can be (although, more realistically, Ayua would probably beat the crap out of him first). Who knows Bella's reaction if the MC continues to reject her (on that path), since she has this secret crush..

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Sure but was not the case in the nuked discussion,we were arguing in a civil manner. Heck I could been called a Stan as I do like this game a lot.
But my take about his choice being motivated by money and not artistic passion is considered hate.
Dunno. maybe people are talking about other less articulated anons talking shit. Idk.
Maybe, only Ocean knows.

However, I've seen many AVN Devs burned and hurt by third-party service providers over the last couple of years, including Ocean.

Thus, I TOTALLY understand Ocean being cautious in wanting to protect his investment against the sudden wims of Patreon, Steam, music libraries, or whoever else he relies on to produce his games. Once Bitten, Twice Shy!

BenjiroFukuoka

Jan 2, 2023
Hi. Could you tell me how the beta version differs from the full version? Can the full version contain more story scenes? (after the scene of Bella and her sister) Or is this the end of the first season? Anyone have some understanding of that?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Hi. Could you tell me how the beta version differs from the full version? Can the full version contain more story scenes? (after the scene of Bella and her sister) Or is this the end of the first season? Anyone have some understanding of that?
No, the last chapter of the first season (Chapter 5) will likely not contain any changes or additions to the story in the full version other than minor spelling corrections. But the dev plans to add a completely reworked second chapter to the full version.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
The full version will be mostly bugfixes and reworks (the last) of older chapters.

Reactions: yossa999

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
TF :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See, that dialogue leaves me wondering about the upcomming Ayua sparring session. He's already mentioned that he fights to feel alive and I'm wondering if the session goes sideways. Maybe the MC uses fights as a form of self harm, in which case, Ayua will quickly realise inviting the MC to one was a massive mistake...

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
full will have finished rework of second chapter (basically everything after you come back home after pissing off Bella to the moment where Maja calls you)

The most beautiful,cutest,
with the most loving puppy eyes,
red-haired,freckle-like angel !! :love::love:

No girl can compete with her,
she embraces you with all the love on earth,
gives you hope and confidence,
she is always there for you !!:love::love:
and she says things that you think but are too afraid to say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes