Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Old school guy, that coach Stahl, you're right, he probably would have been fired these days. Or cancelled.
It’s good that the author said in advance that the action takes place in a fictional universe, although quite similar to ours. :)

As for the MC, SG is a controversial game and some old fans have given up on it now because they think the MC is becoming too soft and less sociopathic and criticize the game for exactly the opposite things than you :HideThePain:
Oh, we know those guys who always say "it was better before" :LOL:

Nah, Joshy recently came to this topic, but did not seem to find a suitable object for simping :)
It’s just in this game there is no blonde who cries about her debt throughout the entire story. But I think Victoria is his type, or close.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and yossa999

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I can’t say that Zara is masculine. She is very vulnerable due to that she experienced bullying from her retard mother - Zara is very proud, protects her personal space and her weak point is competitiveness. That character trait that makes her look aggressive and masculine.
But the first impression is the MCs fault, who was a cunt towards her and Nadya at basketball. Really bad strategy.
Should clarify in that her overly competitive nature is quite a masculine trait not her look. But otherwise, yeah, definitely agree with the rest. Nika made himself a target with his strategy and it'll pay off. I'm wondering if Ocean will completely drop the basketball scene in the Chapter 2 remake

Reactions: yossa999

indecipherable

Nov 8, 2018
The incest patch is causing an error in chapter 2:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/messenger/av/gchat.png') at 0x000000001b563bd0>:
  File "game/PatchSG.rpy", line 8940, in script
    $ show_messenger()
  File "game/PatchSG.rpy", line 8940, in <module>
    $ show_messenger()
  File "game/Benutzerdefiniert/Messenger.rpy", line 51, in show_messenger
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/messenger/av/gchat.png'.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Of course this threw her off balance. MC knows exactly people’s weak points and where to hit. He's a sociopath, but a very smart sociopath who understands people's minds. But the operation was quite crude and straightforward, otherwise he would not have incurred a response. Professional athletes may get used to it, but how old is Zara? 19-20? They are teenagers. The impulsive reaction is not surprising.
I'm surprised Count Stahl hasn't been fired yet. Maybe Oceanverse is different from our world, after all...

P.S. Watching your reactions and read "John972" as "Joshy92". Damn! I need to clear my head. :oops::ROFLMAO:
Just a quick comment on behalf of the MC here. Reading many of your posts over the last few pages, I wholeheartedly agree with many of your observations about the game and the personality of the characters, like Zara. In regards to the MC, it is important to note that he is not a psychopath or a sociopath. In particular, we know that the MC has suffered tremendously from the unexplained loss of Summer. His prolonged grief has taken its toll on his mind and his behavior. He experiences intense emotional pain, panic attacks, and feelings that a part of himself has broken or died. Avoiding reminders of Summer or having a dramatic reaction to reminders of her, the smiley eraser, for example. He has had feelings of intense feelings of detachment from others, bitterness and anger, difficulty integrating with friends and family, and finding life to be meaningless. Some of these feelings were portrayed quite well, for example, thinking that Victoria would be better off dead (removed from current version). These are all part of prolonged and complicated grief, not sociopathy.

We can see that he has, rather suddenly, no problem creating bonding relationships with friends, caring for others, and empathizing with their pain. All characteristics of a recovering mind. And, most importantly, not characteristics that a sociopath possesses. It is a small but important distinction in his characterization. I just wanted to add that in. Thanks!

John972

Apr 24, 2018
P.S. Watching your reactions and read "John972" as "Joshy92". Damn! I need to clear my head. :oops::ROFLMAO:
Joshy92 put all their cards on the table early (Nami, Nami, Nami!). I'm reasonably certain I've never simped any LI on F95. :LOL::sneaky:

Two ancient & wise proverbs to live by while playing AVNs:

"A stiff prick has no conscience." (y)

"There's no such thing as too many friends."

Hell, I'd even chase Helen in 'Summer Heat' on at least one playthrough, if given the chance. :eek:

Please send your objections and complaints to P.O. Box... ;)

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Wow... I returned from a business trip and thought I would read a new topic, but now everything has been deleted. Even Steam messages discussing how haters would talk about Ocean's milking were also deleted. Tell me, why are topics being deleted here?(n)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Bombmaster

If I understand you correctly, then only the positive aspects can be discussed here, but the negative ones cannot? Go to the DPC page on this site, they calmly call him a milker and it doesn’t offend anyone. As a fan of his, I can easily accept adequate criticism of him. Do Ocean fans become inadequate people who cannot take criticism?

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yes, but they always seem to delete so much that parts of good, friendly conversation are now gone!
Usually, responses to troll posts get deleted if a troll post is quoted in there. I've lost some of my posts that way and learned not to quote trolls if I have something important to say besides just responding to them. And not to take it personally if my posts get deleted because of it.

I mean, if I were a mod, and as few as we have them around here, I wouldn't have much time nor will to comb through all the shitposts to filter out those that seem normal and maybe worth to keep. It's easier to use some automatic filter or algorithm to select them.

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yes, but they always seem to delete so much that parts of good, friendly conversation are now gone!
Haha tell me about it!

the higher echelon made clear about discussions should be only within the story context and not about business savvy interpretations about cut content,or anything that could derail the circlejerk feels from the people. :illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Haha tell me about it!

the higher echelon made clear about discussions should be only within the story context and not about business savvy interpretations about cut content,or anything that could derail the circlejerk feels from the people. :illuminati:
Ocean stated many time that critic is always apreaciated - to be clear - constructive critic.

The kind of posts like "zomfg ololo dev, your game is shit" or "wtf dev, why censor your game - and I refuse to understad why" don't count, I repeat, DON'T count as constructive critic.
You know? That kind of posts that some certain users with only half a brain cell here start to bless us with thier presence and thier brainfarts.

Jesus this video is like a car crash
in slow motion ... :sick:

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes