Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Bedbugs are a plague in many european countries. Maybe next chapter.
Having a spider infestation of some wolf spiders there might actually help to get rid of them. :unsure:

I have no problems with spiders. Having no dangerous kind of spiders anywhere in the nature closer than a 1000 km probably helps. I have a few tiny living with me in my room. Incredible creatures with telescopic ultra sharp vision and lightning fast reaction. Probably quite smart, too.

I probably have some other kinds also here somewhere, hiding in the dark corners. I have killed some of them if they crawl right in front of me or into my bed or on my dining table. Haven't touched the jumpers though. It's enough to wave your hand towards them to scare them away and they'll leave you alone.

Spiders are literally everywhere anyway.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
WIAB, Chapter 2 - 1 scene
SG, Chapter 5 - 1 scene

not sure about your "too many recent scenes" meaning, though.
Well, they aren't recent scenes, but there was all the shit with the Racoon before the remakes. RIP Katie's face. There is just so much antagonism against the animal kingdom in this series.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Well, they aren't recent scenes, but there was all the shit with the Racoon before the remakes. RIP Katie's face. There is just so much antagonism against the animal kingdom in this series.
I loved those animal scenes, the spiders didn't even fight they did something fun, the mouse infestation was fun though, they looked so cool all the time at the porch, had myself a mouse infestation once, but we placed friendly traps but they didn't do anything, they kept avoiding them, so eventualy we were forced to place dangerous traps and those worked about 53 mice we caught till it finaly stopped. The only bad thing mice did was shred up all cardboard and paper objects.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I loved those animal scenes, the spiders didn't even fight they did something fun, the mouse infestation was fun though, they looked so cool all the time at the porch, had myself a mouse infestation once, but we placed friendly traps but they didn't do anything, they kept avoiding them, so eventualy we were forced to place dangerous traps and those worked about 53 mice we caught till it finaly stopped. The only bad thing mice did was shred up all cardboard and paper objects.
53 mice? That's a problem that can be solved by 1 cat. Cats are nature's favorite menace. Fluffy, remorseless killing machines. They also carry a parasite that makes mice attracted to them so they add mind control to their freakish speed and agility.
1699809707619.png

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
53 mice? That's a problem that can be solved by 1 cat. Cats are nature's favorite menace. Fluffy, remorseless killing machines. They also carry a parasite that makes mice attracted to them so they add mind control to their freakish speed and agility.
View attachment 3080949
I know, but we weren't allowed to have pets from the landlord, and outside we had lots of martens which also a nemesis of mice, why I geuss they took shelter under the stairs in our home, we caught about 1 a 2 each day so took us about 2 months.

Are you saying that they didn't stink up the place? They tend to do that if you can't get rid of them fast enough. And they crap everywhere.
Lucky not, we do clean a lot so the house stayed for most part clean, but the did destroyed several things even some cables. And we were glad they were kinda always picking the same spot to pee and shit, so we could clean that every day as it was easy accessed.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
So the game is 5 chapters deep and still no sex scenes? Just downloaded but saw the warning at the beginning and wondering if this is still accurate. Not really trying to sink time in if there's no payoff yet.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
So the game is 5 chapters deep and still no sex scenes? Just downloaded but saw the warning at the beginning and wondering if this is still accurate. Not really trying to sink time in if there's no payoff yet.
If what you're looking for are 'scenes' and not storybuilding, then yeah, this game ain't for ya.

Cause no, there ain't no 'scenes' yet.

Reactions: yossa999

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The payoff here is the story and gorgeous renders.
If that's not enough for you, then there likely never will be any payoff for you that you'd like, anyway. You will never get a non-stop-bang-everything-that-moves from here that you might find in some of the games after some build-up in the beginning of the game.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
There are people who know more, curiously, Sasha and maybe Ayua seem to be among them.
You know, I've been wondering lately if Ayua and Sasha have been asked to keep an eye on Nami and Nika respectively. Sasha is always lurking in the background of quite a few of Nika's scenes, an Ayua seems to be keeping somewhat close to Nami. Why that is, I'm not sure. Are they observing? Protecting? Sasha and Ayua are both accomplished in self defence...

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
You know, I've been wondering lately if Ayua and Sasha have been asked to keep an eye on Nami and Nika respectively. Sasha is always lurking in the background of quite a few of Nika's scenes, an Ayua seems to be keeping somewhat close to Nami. Why that is, I'm not sure. Are they observing? Protecting? Sasha and Ayua are both accomplished in self defence...
However, if Sasha was so efficient, she wouldn't need her aunt/bodguard (who we can see her tailing her even at school) following her everywhere.
Ayua showed the same interest towards Nika and Nami. Wish Sasha, I feel like no one asked her to observe Nika, but she's doing it on her own.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
However, if Sasha was so efficient, she wouldn't need her aunt/bodguard (who we can see her tailing her even at school) following her everywhere.
Ayua showed the same interest towards Nika and Nami. Wish Sasha, I feel like no one asked her to observe Nika, but she's doing it on her own.
It may be as simple as observing and make sure anyone who's in the know doesn't tell them things. For example, when Ayua suspiciously jumps on Sasha just at the moment Sasha is about to ask Nami about her earing.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes