JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I know what you meant to say. But honestly there is no way you can convince me Kelly is thr angel and Nia the devil.

Nia is cute, playful, looking for friends.

Instead, I am afraid Kelly will have a religious breakdown and try to kill everyone, while calling to jesus.

That bitch scares me and not in a fun way.
I think Kelly's religious breakdown will just be her yelling "Oh, God! Oh, God!" over and over as Nika's reinvigorated dong rails her.

• Haha
Reactions: Lurcher1

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I actually really really dislike story tropes like that. This Sword of Damocles hanging over your head at all times.
Didn't like it in Leap of Faith either and I am sure there are more where this is a thing.
Let's make you hang out with and get used to and fall in love with these (4-8) nice girls for hours and once you start making up your mind let's bring the canonical "real love" of the MC back. Doesn't matter that you have no connection to that person whatsoever, the MC has and we'll make you feel real bad for not choosing her. Gosh I hate it.
I have a very similar opinion.

I get some people want the drama of such an impactful character returning but I couldn't disagree more. I don't know what Oceans story plans are but I do know that it is gonna be incredibly hard to bring Summer back without it damaging the narrative irreversibly. If her disappearance is the source of all of the MC's struggles, her return will only serve as a quick fix that will inevitably render the entire journey to wellness, meaningless.

For the sake of the story, Summer should stay missing or dead. Of course we all know she is coming back one way or the other so I'll just get ready for disappointment.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I have a very similar opinion.

I get some people want the drama of such an impactful character returning but I couldn't disagree more. I don't know what Oceans story plans are but I do know that it is gonna be incredibly hard to bring Summer back without it damaging the narrative irreversibly. If her disappearance is the source of all of the MC's struggles, her return will only serve as a quick fix that will inevitably render the entire journey to wellness, meaningless.

For the sake of the story, Summer should stay missing or dead. Of course we all know she is coming back one way or the other so I'll just get ready for disappointment.
Preach maybe she can return, dead to bring some drama and mourning. If Ocean pulls a keyser soze would kill the vibe

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I know what you meant to say. But honestly there is no way you can convince me Kelly is thr angel and Nia the devil.

Nia is cute, playful, looking for friends.

Instead, I am afraid Kelly will have a religious breakdown and try to kill everyone, while calling to jesus.

That bitch scares me and not in a fun way.
Kelly's devious but naive. And she's ended up near the top of my list after several runs of this... Hopefully, well see more of her. She definitely likes the look of Nika judging from her facial reactions when stood behind Nami trying to convince Nika she'll get him out of there. He'll be featuring in a lot of her secret breeding fantasies :D

Bella got knocked out quite early on in all my cases. Unfortunately for her, some serious competition showed up early

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I actually really really dislike story tropes like that. This Sword of Damocles hanging over your head at all times.
Didn't like it in Leap of Faith either and I am sure there are more where this is a thing.
Let's make you hang out with and get used to and fall in love with these (4-8) nice girls for hours and once you start making up your mind let's bring the canonical "real love" of the MC back. Doesn't matter that you have no connection to that person whatsoever, the MC has and we'll make you feel real bad for not choosing her. Gosh I hate it.

I happen to know some really good looking girls that are active on Instagram/Tiktok (I know, crazy right?) and let me tell you there is a massive amount of guys that somehow think like that.
The sheer number of "conversations" in their DMs that go like:

is absolutely staggering.
fall in love? it's been like one week in college
screenshot0019.png

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Kelly's devious but naive. And she's ended up near the top of my list after several runs of this... Hopefully, well see more of her. She definitely likes the look of Nika judging from her facial reactions when stood behind Nami trying to convince Nika she'll get him out of there. He'll be featuring in a lot of her secret breeding fantasies :D
Wait until she start the killing spree under the "jesus made me do it"
Bella got knocked out quite early on in all my cases. Unfortunately for her, some serious competition showed up early
Unless that competition was also Bella, this is nonsense!

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
So no straight answers? :/
Officially there's no incest, because that would get the dev in trouble with patreon and probably steam too (?)

There is a fan made patch for those who want to feel like there's incest, but story wise there's a whole mystery behind Nami and MC's origins so we don't know yet if they are really blood related or not.

We shall see how Ocean will play this out, but judging by the fact that incest isn't seen in a good light by patreon, i think they will turn out not being blood related.

Last edited:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

I happen to know some really good looking girls that are active on Instagram/Tiktok (I know, crazy right?) and let me tell you there is a massive amount of guys that somehow think like that.
The sheer number of "conversations" in their DMs that go like:

is absolutely staggering.
Yeah the whole idea with Summer's return is pretty much irrelevant to me at this point :KEK:

I doubt Ocean could write and make her in such a way to actually rival all LI currently and the ones who will come later in to the story.

I just don't see how her coming back will bring something new and exciting in MC's life with so many hotties of all ages circle around him, but who knows? maybe i'll be surprised and change my mind.

Maybe she will come back without being available to be a LI, that would certainly be a suprise. :LUL:

Nonetheless for now at least...i don't think i see the point of her lol.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes