Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yes, I know, maybe it's just my eyes that her facial features are more Asian, but considering that Ocean is not yet used to Blender, Zara's facial features in Blender are different from the DAZ version, like the comparison of Sasha's face in the DAZ version with Blender.
And now you have, guys, an example of why Ocean became Deleted Member.

I miss you, Deleted Member, but I know you won't miss us.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I just came here to say just wow. Absolutely bloody fantastic game. It didn't even need any sex scenes people are complaining about. The story, deep characters alone was enough for me. Started playing yesterday could not stop playing till it was done today. Can not wait for the season. Its going to be hard to find something to play next for me.... Just my 2cents

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
daughter vs mother/adoptive mother :love:

which one do you choose? :cool:
1. Noji, mainly because the Cheeto would 100% invade my space.
2. Sasha, because we've only seen one scene with mum, and she was simply wallpaper in effect. And because Sasha.
3. Vic for the fact it's complicated, and again elder Frohn is also wallpaper so far.
4. This one's tough. Robin is possibly the sweetest girl in the game, and Charlie could be Bathory Erzsebet. I honestly don't know how they're related. I probably would end up in a bath of ice with with missing organs if I chose Charlie, so Robin.
5. Ambella, clearly.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm cheating, totally, but all of them.

Why ?

Cause Ocean knows how to rend any goddamn girl into a gorgeous one, literally. And I'm not usually one to say things like that, especially on a game like SG, but since we're not talking here about personality, well every one of them is fuckable, even vampirella. (for some reasons, pretty sure she's a sub and likes to be roughed, often the case with those seemingly dom ones)

So yeah.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I'm cheating, totally, but all of them.

Why ?

Cause Ocean knows how to rend any goddamn girl into a gorgeous one, literally. And I'm not usually one to say things like that, especially on a game like SG, but since we're not talking here about personality, well every one of them is fuckable, even vampirella. (for some reasons, pretty sure she's a sub and likes to be roughed, often the case with those seemingly dom ones)

So yeah.
I'm afraid of meeting Mel C. I thought Ocean would at least make the antagonist look disgusting, I don't know, a big ugly pimple on her nose or something. :KEK:
But when I saw her big sis, holy fillet of fuck! I really like Bella, but if this crazy but damn hot detective asks me a question, how am I supposed to tell her no?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm afraid of meeting Mel C. I thought Ocean would at least make the antagonist look disgusting, I don't know, a big ugly pimple on her nose or something. :KEK:
But when I saw her big sis, holy fillet of fuck! I really like Bella, but if this crazy but damn hot detective asks me a question, how am I supposed to tell her no?
I don't usually play like a villain, in any type of game, I just can't, never could do a 'renegade' run in Mass Effect, for example, fortunately some did and I could see the outcomes, but yeah. I just don't want to see people suffer, my empathy is through the roof and I just feel it a bit too much for my liking, especially in a well-written and rendered AVN where everybody is kinda broken. Felt sad as fuck for the end of the date with Nia, and on the other end Zara's smiling at Nika is just wow.

Still, in AVNs it's a bit different, I know I'll have a 'Scorched Earth' playthrough, where I expect to see the worst of every situations... that I'll probably do when I've done all the others, of course. So yeah, at one point, I'll spill the deets and try to get into Mel C. sister pants, cause I suppose it'll be possible. I have the same type of save for Being a DIK and for Intertwined, so why not. When choices matters, there's a reason to experiment, and I expect SG to go quite dark if we choose to.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
for me personally,
1. Nami, Nojiko is good but too motherly
2. This is very difficult, you can see that both of their characters are 11/12, they both like to observe their surroundings from the shadows:sneaky:
3. Vic, because her mother is famous for being boring
4. Robin, Charlie is too dominant
5. Amber, Bella is too wild for me

Reactions: Sasanid

John972

Apr 24, 2018
4. This one's tough. Robin is possibly the sweetest girl in the game, and Charlie could be Bathory Erzsebet. I honestly don't know how they're related. I probably would end up in a bath of ice with with missing organs if I chose Charlie, so Robin.
I expect there will be some bad news for those expecting some sexy times in Season 2, especially after all the slow progress coaxing the MC's wormy back into life for most of Season 1. I'm certain that Charlie's Medusa-like scowl at the MC during the book club meet (when she overheard the MC was the one in the WC with Robin) caused the MC's wormy to retreat up into his colon. It ain't coming out of hiding any time soon... BIG /S :) ;)

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
I already don't really understand why he's working on two games at once which just slows development for both games, but why is he working on the next chapter of Summers Gone as well now, when the latest chapter isn't even finished?

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
This is the biggest mystery for me. Why not make all the antagonists, or just girls destined for any dark deeds, more uglier? Take Brenda, for example? Well, who will miss her?

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes