twipwas

Sep 19, 2021
I was curious about Zara's surroundings.

This is obviously not the kitchen in Nick's home but is it possibly the kitchen in one of the student houses?

I think it is much simpler, its a treat and Ocean hasn't ported Nick's house into blender yet so he took what he had available :)

Reactions: tbz1983

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I understand the point you are making regarding my SG post, but in this case - I felt the need to respond with a different perspective.

We have many visitors who come to this thread, and they are likely to interact very little if at all on the thread, for whatever reason.

I chose to respond far less to the poster of those comments and more to the comments themselves.

I offered a counterpoint to those comments and did so in an adult fashion (regardless of how his subsequent response labeled it).

I have no need to respond to his subsequent posts because my post laid out the points I intended to make re: SG.

There are others who responded along some of the same lines that I did and that also helps to make the point for those visitors who may not be well-versed in SG.

We will always have a certain level of entitlement on F95 - it is the nature of someplace where one can enjoy a creator's work for free, which sometimes has the effect of diminishing the value of the creator's work in some people's eyes or creating a false sense of entitlement.

This was a time where I decided to address the entitlement to sex with LI's, which ignores Ocean's own statements about world-building, when sex with the LI's actually fits the story, his intent to get on Steam and reach a broad audience, etc.

We'll have some posters come back and disagree with the creator's decision on how best to manage his AVN (like when sex with LIs occurs) and question his business decisions, like the work, and timing of that work, to get on Steam.

Providing perspective now that Ocean has deleted his account is up to those of us who both enjoy his creations and choose to take the time to respond (when we feel a response is justified).

I think here we just found ourselves on different sides of - 'is a response justified.'

Cheers!! :coffee:
Damn reaction limit (y)(y)(y)
I totally understand your point. I'm just afraid that clearing up rumors and BS is a tedious job, and sooner or later you too will end up on Discord (like some well-known users from this thread). And that Discord is meh. :HideThePain:
There is nothing more I want to say on this topic. :HideThePain:

I was curious about Zara's surroundings.

View attachment 3091791

This is obviously not the kitchen in Nick's home but is it possibly the kitchen in one of the student houses?

With this being a blender image - is this a 'future' type of render - Zara stopping by for breakfast with the MC - or did she crash for the night there and this is impromptu sleepwear?

The other two Zara images look like they come from the morning after the first night the MC, Nami and Noji spend at Nick's place. With this image, I can't tell if the MC is in sleepwear or workout shorts.

View attachment 3091792

I bet Zara has already told the MC that they are going to train after coffee...

S2, CH 1 will include the MC sparring with Ayua. Who will be in that audience - Bella, Sasha, Zara, ?...

I think it will be interesting to see how and when the other women (and potential LIs) react to the MC/Bella relationship and the 'we're not exclusive' news that will get out.

Man, Zara started growing on me after the ending of CH4.5, she was absolutely adorable after the jacuzzi scene, and I like her more and more with each update.

I wonder if her arc will move smoothly from hostility to neutrality, sympathy, friendship and romance? Or there is some kind of bump on that road lies ahead, as on the Bella's route. I guess telling her that you believe in her is the major keypoint in relationship with her; just as important as on Bella's path to tell her that you and her aren't that different. This seems to be Ocean's favorite trick: one seemingly innocent phrase changes everything.

And these previews just have me running circles in anticipation. :)

Tugs666

Jul 3, 2023
Goddamit who is Bella reading too who is the girl on the hospital bed this series is making me go nuts when you think you have something figured out boom here comes another left hook please ocean continue your story this is fuckin awesome

Reactions: Brainfurt

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
Goddamit who is Bella reading too who is the girl on the hospital bed this series is making me go nuts when you think you have something figured out boom here comes another left hook please ocean continue your story this is fuckin awesome

I'm kidding Tugs, please don't take it seriously.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
I wonder if her arc will move smoothly from hostility to neutrality, sympathy, friendship and romance? Or there is some kind of bump on that road lies ahead, as on the Bella's route. I guess telling her that you believe in her is the major keypoint in relationship with her; just as important as on Bella's path to tell her that you and her aren't that different. This seems to be Ocean's favorite trick: one seemingly innocent phrase changes everything.

And these previews just have me running circles in anticipation. :)
Ocean likes to leave hints everywhere
The clue on Bella 's path was in the old WIAB .
Pay attention to the inscription on the vodka bottle "Bellas Wraith" :)
i190f.jpg

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I'm afraid of meeting Mel C. I thought Ocean would at least make the antagonist look disgusting, I don't know, a big ugly pimple on her nose or something. :KEK:
But when I saw her big sis, holy fillet of fuck! I really like Bella, but if this crazy but damn hot detective asks me a question, how am I supposed to tell her no?
I think we've already met Miss Crazy. The scene where you confront Holgerson and his goons has a woman stood there that looks suspicously like the Cop...

Reactions: Sleepy666

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I think we've already met Miss Crazy. The scene where you confront Holgerson and his goons has a woman stood there that looks suspicously like the Cop...
Do you mean this scene? It doesn't really look like the cop's sister.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I thought her sister was dead just like summer and not a problem not offended bud
The last scene of chapter 5 made it unmistakably clear who it was, if you paid attention to the dialogue in the game.

One other thing:

Punctuation marks such full stops, commas and line breaks would really make your posts a lot easier to read - and way more less misunderstandable.

No offense!

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Is a Bella and Amber path on one run impossible?
The story hasn't progressed enough to find out, but I doubt Amber would do that to Bella and viceversa. Also, I don't know if Ocean has said if you're in Bella's path Amber won't even consider you, I might need someone else to verify if this was officially said or not, cause I ignore it.

Reactions: yossa999

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think it is much simpler, its a treat and Ocean hasn't ported Nick's house into blender yet so he took what he had available :)
It's possible but this could also be part of the student house that some key people will be moving into down the road.

Ocean has no problem with hiring freelancers to build sets for him (like the outdoor track and field set we saw earlier in Season 1) so is this part of a new set?

We'll need more time to find out if this is just a rando background or if it is somewhere in SG where more character interaction will occur.

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Man, Zara started growing on me after the ending of CH4.5, she was absolutely adorable after the jacuzzi scene, and I like her more and more with each update.
Totally agree with you. Zara is also an extremely complex personality, from killing hatred to adorably cute.

I guess telling her that you believe in her is the major keypoint in relationship with her; just as important as on Bella's path to tell her that you and her aren't that different.
This seems to be Ocean's favorite trick: one seemingly innocent phrase changes everything.
That relatively short sentence like a heavy punch to Zara, which is not only ripping the ice, but also is melting down the complete iceberg. She should have heard this from her mother, not some more or less stranger guy, who she's only known for a few days.

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
Bro, before you hear a hundred different opinions from people here about why there are two games at once, and whether you agree or disagree with them, I advise you to listen to the explanation from this Deleted Member. He seemed to know a thing or two about it.
That Deleted Member is Ocean himself if i remember correctly . I remember him saying that , also he did delete his F95 account recently

Reactions: yossa999
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes