John972

Apr 24, 2018
4. This one's tough. Robin is possibly the sweetest girl in the game, and Charlie could be Bathory Erzsebet. I honestly don't know how they're related. I probably would end up in a bath of ice with with missing organs if I chose Charlie, so Robin.
I expect there will be some bad news for those expecting some sexy times in Season 2, especially after all the slow progress coaxing the MC's wormy back into life for most of Season 1. I'm certain that Charlie's Medusa-like scowl at the MC during the book club meet (when she overheard the MC was the one in the WC with Robin) caused the MC's wormy to retreat up into his colon. It ain't coming out of hiding any time soon... BIG /S :) ;)

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
I already don't really understand why he's working on two games at once which just slows development for both games, but why is he working on the next chapter of Summers Gone as well now, when the latest chapter isn't even finished?

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I'm afraid of meeting Mel C. I thought Ocean would at least make the antagonist look disgusting, I don't know, a big ugly pimple on her nose or something. :KEK:
But when I saw her big sis, holy fillet of fuck! I really like Bella, but if this crazy but damn hot detective asks me a question, how am I supposed to tell her no?
This is the biggest mystery for me. Why not make all the antagonists, or just girls destined for any dark deeds, more uglier? Take Brenda, for example? Well, who will miss her?

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I already don't really understand why he's working on two games at once which just slows development for both games, but why is he working on the next chapter of Summers Gone as well now, when the latest chapter isn't even finished?
He can be posing scenes for Ch 2 on one PC, while another PC chugs out reworked renders for Ch 5 Full, and vice versa.

Ocean has stated many times that this workflow (different games) stops him from burning out. He doesn't need you, me, or anyone else to understand that. F95 is a graveyard of games from Developers who burned out and gave up making AVNs in half the time or less that Ocean has been working on WIAB and SG.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Bro, before you hear a hundred different opinions from people here about why there are two games at once, and whether you agree or disagree with them, I advise you to listen to the explanation from this Deleted Member. He seemed to know a thing or two about it.

Imagine having two children... One, always exceeding expectations, high grades, and the promise to visit an Elite-University one day.

The second child is much slower, there are many children that outclass it and it needs some sort of special care.
It's being treated like an outcast by some people, etc.

And now people come to you and say "Get rid of Child 2 to fully focus on Child 1. It has more promise anyways."

These games aren't just ways to make a living and some pretty art here and there... I care about them and it doesn't matter if WiAB's a financially dead end.

Its development speed and quality of assets might be affected by it. But I'll never abandon said "Child."

And if people don't want to support or play the games because of it that's totally fine.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, meaking the antagonists ugly would be quite boring. And you never know if an antagonist at some point become an ally and then you go: "HELL NO! Why do I have to f*** this ugly cow?"

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Bro, of course, this is your call, but if I were you, I would listen to this guy's answer on your post and draw the appropriate conclusions. I have long promised to myself not entering into this kind of conversations anymore, but it’s just sad to see how you waste energy on posts like this, and even more so to participate in such a trash party like Radiant thread, it’s beyond my understanding. I always liked your posts and know you can do better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This guy asked you "The criticisms has nothing to do with you to begin with, did you see the author complaining about them? No?" I don't know if he read the author's last post on this site and if he knows that Ocean is Deleted Member now :)
But this question amusingly echoes the author’s point that some people here feel overy entitled to something, although they themselves have never supported any creator and will never do. "They get offended on the behalf of others." And that's the thing that turned many good dev's off this forum.

I'm afraid you're making the same mistake here, taking offense at their bitching "criticism" on the behalf of others. Not that all this bitching "criticism" has any impact on the dev anymore. Let them do their things in peace, there is a wonderful ignore option and you can read and communicate in this thread without even knowing about their existence. It worked for the dev, I guess it will work for you too. Unless you have fun arguing with them of course. :)

But you can't convince random people on the Internet of anything, don't even try. If someone wants to feel offended and disappointed, the disappointed and offended they will feel themselves. The only point I see in posts like this post of yours is to prevent new people in this thread from getting the impression that the game and it's dev really are what the authors of the one-star ratings are trying to make them look like. This was probably my main motivation to respond to such "criticism" too. :HideThePain:

But this doesn't make much sense, people have their own eyes and brains, they will make their own opinion about the game in any case and no negative or positive reviews or posts on the forum will change that opinion, only consistent releases of high-quality game updates can do this. I'm just glad to see a lot of new people on this thread making positive contributions to the game discussion.
I understand the point you are making regarding my SG post, but in this case - I felt the need to respond with a different perspective.

We have many visitors who come to this thread, and they are likely to interact very little if at all on the thread, for whatever reason.

I chose to respond far less to the poster of those comments and more to the comments themselves.

I offered a counterpoint to those comments and did so in an adult fashion (regardless of how his subsequent response labeled it).

I have no need to respond to his subsequent posts because my post laid out the points I intended to make re: SG.

There are others who responded along some of the same lines that I did and that also helps to make the point for those visitors who may not be well-versed in SG.

We will always have a certain level of entitlement on F95 - it is the nature of someplace where one can enjoy a creator's work for free, which sometimes has the effect of diminishing the value of the creator's work in some people's eyes or creating a false sense of entitlement.

This was a time where I decided to address the entitlement to sex with LI's, which ignores Ocean's own statements about world-building, when sex with the LI's actually fits the story, his intent to get on Steam and reach a broad audience, etc.

We'll have some posters come back and disagree with the creator's decision on how best to manage his AVN (like when sex with LIs occurs) and question his business decisions, like the work, and timing of that work, to get on Steam.

Providing perspective now that Ocean has deleted his account is up to those of us who both enjoy his creations and choose to take the time to respond (when we feel a response is justified).

I think here we just found ourselves on different sides of - 'is a response justified.'

Cheers!! :coffee:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yeah, meaking the antagonists ugly would be quite boring. And you never know if an antagonist at some point become an ally and then you go: "HELL NO! Why do I have to f*** this ugly cow?"
I think the advice to give the antagonist some attractive traits, to make him a more humane, complex character who deserves a certain amount of sympathy, can be found in every script writing manual :)

And I won’t be at all surprised when it turns out that not everything is so simple with this Melanie and there was some tragic reason why she behaved like a psycho (according to Vic and Mila). Everything the MC know about Mel C now comes from the other girls, and the big question is how biased they are. Although trying to drown Vic seems psychopathic... a little...
But, on the other hand, Kate could probably also tell different stories about Bella, which are not very good for her image. :)

Reactions: Penfold Mole

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I thought the same, could be the enviroment. Doesn't look like a rich daughter would be hanging out there - and in the kitchen even more so.
But then it is just a dark siloutte - more or less - so not much detail there other than long hair, slim body and not flat chested - which accounts for 95% of the cast.
I was curious about Zara's surroundings.

Zara_Blender1.png

This is obviously not the kitchen in Nick's home but is it possibly the kitchen in one of the student houses?

With this being a blender image - is this a 'future' type of render - Zara stopping by for breakfast with the MC - or did she crash for the night there and this is impromptu sleepwear?

The other two Zara images look like they come from the morning after the first night the MC, Nami and Noji spend at Nick's place. With this image, I can't tell if the MC is in sleepwear or workout shorts.

S2CH1_Zara_1.png

I bet Zara has already told the MC that they are going to train after coffee...

S2, CH 1 will include the MC sparring with Ayua. Who will be in that audience - Bella, Sasha, Zara, ?...

I think it will be interesting to see how and when the other women (and potential LIs) react to the MC/Bella relationship and the 'we're not exclusive' news that will get out.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I was curious about Zara's surroundings.

View attachment 3091791

This is obviously not the kitchen in Nick's home but is it possibly the kitchen in one of the student houses?

With this being a blender image - is this a 'future' type of render - Zara stopping by for breakfast with the MC - or did she crash for the night there and this is impromptu sleepwear?

The other two Zara images look like they come from the morning after the first night the MC, Nami and Noji spend at Nick's place. With this image, I can't tell if the MC is in sleepwear or workout shorts.

View attachment 3091792

I bet Zara has already told the MC that they are going to train after coffee...

S2, CH 1 will include the MC sparring with Ayua. Who will be in that audience - Bella, Sasha, Zara, ?...

I think it will be interesting to see how and when the other women (and potential LIs) react to the MC/Bella relationship and the 'we're not exclusive' news that will get out.

I think the first picture means that in addition to being the super hotness and super fitness she also knows how to cook.

Confirming that she is, in fact, the perfect woman. :love:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
The second picture is Nika glowing with happiness when he was woken up early in the morning for training.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes