RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Faces yes, bodies not so much. A lot of them have distorted cartoonish bodies (dimensions) - that's a bit of a turn-off. It's one of the reasons Nami (sp? - been a while since I played) is my favorite, she's got a "normal" body.

But, to each their own.

View attachment 3129177
THANK YOU! YES!

Could not agree more. I have the same issue with Mila that I have with Bella from BaDIK. Beautiful face, circus freak body :LOL:

I tend to like sweet, wholesome, vanilla female characters like Vic and Mila but from the neck down, I just cannot find them even remotely attractive. And that body type is shared by quite a few of the cast of SG which makes it easier to cross them out.

Thankfully we still have Nami, Robin, Maja, Sasha, Ayua etc with more modest dimensions. At least for now. Nami's butt has increased two sizes at least from where it started. By the end of next season I'm expecting most girls to have the Mila body type while Mila will look like Jabba the Hutt or something.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Thankfully we still have Nami, Robin, Maja, Sasha, Ayua etc with more modest dimensions. At least for now. Nami's butt has increased two sizes at least from where it started. By the end of next season I'm expecting most girls to have the Mila body type while Mila will look like Jabba the Hutt or something.
As long as he doesn't touch Zara the Perfect Goddess. :love:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
As long as he doesn't touch Zara the Perfect Goddess. :love:
Oh you just wait... I doubt Ocean can keep himself from adding more and more volume to the character models as the game goes on. This has heavily been the trend so far.

Look at what he did to my Nami in that awful, horrible, vile and visually disturbing bathroom scene. The dance almost triggered a gag reflex from me :sick:

Nojiko is another clear example. So far she's gone up a cup size at the very least and I don't think Nick's gotten her pregnant yet...

squares

Mar 27, 2019
Oh you just wait... I doubt Ocean can keep himself from adding more and more volume to the character models as the game goes on. This has heavily been the trend so far.

Look at what he did to my Nami in that awful, horrible, vile and visually disturbing bathroom scene. The dance almost triggered a gag reflex from me :sick:

Nojiko is another clear example. So far she's gone up a cup size at the very least and I don't think Nick's gotten her pregnant yet...
Maybe he is doing it subconsciously or on purpose after people failing to see the difference between girs not knowing their full story. :ROFLMAO: Like, ugh, Bella and Cheeto were always popular for a good reason, they have a clear and biggest story time in the game. They are very special. The same is beginning to happen with Zara. The others are still a blank for the most part compared to those.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I can't seem to play ch 5 on my main rout but could on the second rout for Bella
Looks a bit like my predicament
Have you tried jumping back a coupl'a saves? Worked for me to jump back to ep 2 end

Edit: Are you on Sanchomod? Then scrap the patch! It's built in

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Looks a bit like my predicament
Have you tried jumping back a coupl'a saves? Worked for me to jump back to ep 2 end

Edit: Are you on Sanchomod? Then scrap the patch! It's built in
yeah tried using saves from earlier didn't work and no mods

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I can't seem to play ch 5 on my main rout but could on the second rout for Bella
Time to teach a person to fish:

Your traceback says it found the following error in the ipatch (PatchSG.rpy):
ScriptError: could not find label 'EndScreen4x5p'.

If it's a known error, most likely people have mentioned it before.

So your first step should be to search the thread for the bit it's complaining about: EndScreen4x5p

And voilà, there's a few recent posts which mention it, one of which will point you to a solution:

There's a bug in the patch, but Sancho made a fix for the unmodded game.

All hail Sancho's efforts to rectify dev blunders!

Last edited:

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Time to teach a person to fish:

Your traceback says it found the following error in the ipatch (PatchSG.rpy):
ScriptError: could not find label 'EndScreen4x5p'.

If it's a known error, most likely people have mentioned it before.

So your first step should be to search the thread for the bit it's complaining about: EndScreen4x5p

And voilà, there's a few recent posts which mention it, one of which will point you to a solution:

There's a bug in the patch, but Sancho made a fix for the unmodded game. All hail Sancho's efforts to rectify dev blunders!
I did search before asking just didn't search the right thing I guess

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
智 福 平 => Chifuku Taira
this is the tattoo on Nojiko's arm. (see foto)
can anyone tell me what it means?

A rare misstake in pic sg1 I think it must be shoot
the pic sg2 shows, then a pause and shows again...
sg3 text should be your brother
sg4 I imagine she doesn't want to kill sonya so let her off sounds better....
sg5 Yes or Yeah
sg6 still in the middle of the game, a save game.
sg7 no need for double brackets
sg8 was stung by a bee
sg9 no need for the *

Great game, can't wait or season 2

Reactions: Old Man Al

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
智 福 平 => Chifuku Taira
Doesn't even come close to what the symbols (words) are in the image (maybe just the second one) especially the last one

It comes out to " Zhi Fuping " but that's with google translate lol. Only someone who speaks this will know the truth.

Rare? grammar typos/mistakes are very common. Also, the way the "A" looks in the text font the game is using looks like the "D" from Being a DIK

BAD.jpg BAD2.jpg

I don't know... a different font would have been better, me thinks and my opinion.

Reactions: Mirewen

johnsman

Sep 6, 2022
When the full chapter 5 comes out, will there be additional scenes in the whole game or only the rework of chapter 2? From what I've gathered from the dev logs, the rework is going to contain some additional and modified scenes, that will be quite important, so it would be pretty weird if that doesn't have an effect on everything that comes after chapter 2, right?

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes