Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
y'all need Jesus

get thee to a nunnery! - Jesus, probably
Nah. Jesus never said anything like that. He was very clearly as "do as you want" kind of guy, as long as you weren't putting harm on others. Well, except for flipping that table over and whipping a motherfucker who deserved it. We need more Baron Samedi up in here.

Skyavn

Mar 23, 2023
Why does robin have Victoria's face in chapter 5? I tried to see if this was addressed anywhere else and just didn't see it. So sorry if this has been covered already.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Hello,

So, I finished moving & didn't have internet for a few days until I worked out a fix. I'm currently surfing on 1/12 of my actual internet speed, but my Fibre connection stopped working, I managed to activate the LAN thingy instead.

I had anticipated that I had a lot more time until I needed to move everything to the new place, but they already found people who'd take my old place and I was forced to move everything in just 3-4 days.
I think I have adjusted to the new place now, and now with an actual office instead of having my PCs that resemble a tornado in the living room. Now I can deduct it as a business expense too.

WiAB will be released in the upcoming days with almost 2000 renders and a few animations. It's definitely worth checking for some general SG/WiAB lore.

I'm closing in on 800 renders for the CH2 rework, but I won't finish the full before January. I'll visit my family from the 24th to the 28th and will translate SG into German during that time. (For Steam)
I did around 60 more images for Season 2, but there's no way I can show you them.
It's the same with the CH5 full renders, I don't want to show the new scenes in CH2, but I still have one small preview.

I was chatting with a friend the other day and he mentioned Victoria... Which sparked some inspiration for the first little Victoria Treat.
Whenever I feel the inspiration, I have to act quickly before it's gone and I end up with eight images.
Three are for the Ethereal Glows and Aurora boys. Images I wouldn't have created under normal circumstances and just made to thank them a little extra.

One of the five images is in a different aspect ratio. (Perfect for a phone.)
Vic_1.png
You can find the rest of the images (Boobs, playful, choker with leash)
You can find the Supporter tier images (Pussy and muffin shown)
All treats, including the higher ones, will be added to a Steam Treat collection after the Steam release. So don't feel pressured to upgrade your tier if you can wait.
You'll see them eventually.

A big change to Chapter 2 is that besides adding a few new scenes, I expanded the ones we already had.
Here is the old and only render that shows the Holgersons talking to Amber.
OldBella.jpg
In the new CH2, the scene is a little longer with some additional info.
BellaNew.jpg
The biggest expanding scene is probably the heist, which tripled in size.

WiAB's out soon, then I'll be gone for a few days over Christmas and then I'll finish Season 1 of SG.

If you guys have any ideas for some Steam achievements, write them down in the comments or on Discord.
Thank you!

- Ocean

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
You know i am not a fan of Victoria, cause she is not mentally all up there... so romancing her feels SUPER weird. But those tummy roles... they kinda hit different.
Still probably not enough to make me romance her :ROFLMAO:
My thoughts exactly. She's a little goofy, but hot. And looks pretty darn sexy in that render.

Reactions: NeroZee

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
My thoughts exactly. She's a little goofy, but hot. And looks pretty darn sexy in that render.
Yea i think in the beginning she was more than just goofy, IIRC she had like the mental capacity of a child, i think Ocean toned it down when he redid all the chapters so she isn't as bad, but still feels weird to romance...
I see some devs very rarely, but sometimes put characters like that in game and i really wish they didn't... NLT Media had one character like that in one of his games and in that game you couldnt avoid romancing her so it was super awkward..

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
You're all fine guys....you keep your opinions...

Just means all the more Victoria for me :sneaky: :)
Be my guest! Take Mila too, please! Every single pound/kg of them are yours as far as I'm concerned!

God I can't wait to see what the character models will look like by the end of season 2. I called Mila will be looking like Jabba. And I'm more confident than ever after seeing that Vic render :LOL:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Does anyone have the highest tier Victoria treats? Much appreciated!

Hello,
Here are the five pictures of the Victoria set.

4K attached

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Victoria's way of booty-calling you.

Victoria when you have to decline the booty-call and train for the tryouts instead.

There are three more pictures for the highest supporters tiers, but as said in the main log, you don't have to upgrade to eventually see them. They will be added to the Steam S1 Treat collection.
I, of course, appreciate all support, but never feel pressured into upgrading.
For those that want to know what you can see in the three images...
We have seen Victoria completely nude in Chapter 4.5 so the renders do show her pussy.
Thanks a lot for the big support!
  • Ocean

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes