girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I responded and I simply just disagree with you.
You responded by asking me to take my opinion which you disagreed with elsewhere.
I see someone who is creating something I like and doing it well enough/has a decent plan to achieve a sufficient level of success that I am comfortable supporting it with my $.
Which is great if that is what you like to do. Your philanthropic nature is commendable. Not all of us, in fact I think it would be fair to say that over 90% have the kind of disposable income it takes to do that with any regularity. So, good for you.
If you have a viable & objectively better system than Patreon/SS to support those who create AVNs (whether as a hobby or as a full-time job) - share it with us.
A little pointless, don't you think? That's like asking if you have a better product delivery system than Amazon let me know. As if anything (other than the government) could do anything about them. These patron sites are rich and getting richer, so they're like the AR-15. I may think they're destructive awful things but I'm not stupid enough to think they're going anywhere. Just because something completely changes the operative paradigm of a culture does not mean in any way that it was overall a good thing. What would be 'better' IMO would be a return to personal accountability and perseverance to take a passion for something and see it through to a positive result. That takes more than money, a lot more. It takes a personal commitment to stay the course. Feeding cash to the uncommitted and complacent is what I would guess is the primary reason there are over 4000 games listed on the latest updates page with ABANDONED tags on them.
I see no purpose to complaining about the current system without being able to advocate for a valid replacement to serve as an alternative.
I just disagree with that. Speaking out about something that has strongly damaged creative follow through by fostering a culture of complacency, laziness, greed and no personal accountability is IMO a responsibility.
If you do - then we simply disagree - and I'm fine with that.
You are correct, we disagree. I am also fine with that because that's what makes the world turn. I respect those differences and wish you well.

Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
MAN IT'S SO DIFFICULT. I started this game with the only intention of being a true Bella-man, but it's just...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's so hard. How can anyone honestly not want The Cheeto? It's the one that's meant to be and no one can tell me any different.
Multiple playthroughs with different paths, man. Cheeto isn't in my top 3 and I still can't say no to her.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
You responded by asking me to take my opinion which you disagreed with elsewhere.

Which is great if that is what you like to do. Your philanthropic nature is commendable. Not all of us, in fact I think it would be fair to say that over 90% have the kind of disposable income it takes to do that with any regularity. So, good for you.

A little pointless, don't you think? That's like asking if you have a better product delivery system than Amazon let me know. As if anything (other than the government) could do anything about them. These patron sites are rich and getting richer, so they're like the AR-15. I may think they're destructive awful things but I'm not stupid enough to think they're going anywhere. Just because something completely changes the operative paradigm of a culture does not mean in any way that it was overall a good thing. What would be 'better' IMO would be a return to personal accountability and perseverance to take a passion for something and see it through to a positive result. That takes more than money, a lot more. It takes a personal commitment to stay the course. Feeding cash to the uncommitted and complacent is what I would guess is the primary reason there are over 4000 games listed on the latest updates page with ABANDONED tags on them.

I just disagree with that. Speaking out about something that has strongly damaged creative follow through by fostering a culture of complacency, laziness, greed and no personal accountability is IMO a responsibility.

You are correct, we disagree. I am also fine with that because that's what makes the world turn. I respect those differences and wish you well.
Ocean is just trying to do what is mentioned in the below video:

:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
In Ch 5 beta end, is Bella talking to her twin sister or herself?
Interesting question.
Didn´t pay attention to this scene so far (first idea was Victoria - but seriously this cannot be).

Indeed most likely answer is Bellas sister beeing in coma, if analyzing this picture
Bella-Schlussszene.jpg

1 seems to be an infusion machine
2 we see the stuffed animal bear Bella swiped from the MC after her overnight staying

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Interesting question.
Didn´t pay attention to this scene so far (first idea was Victoria - but seriously this cannot be).

Indeed most likely answer is Bellas sister beeing in coma, if analyzing this picture
View attachment 3176245

1 seems to be an infusion machine
2 we see the stuffed animal bear Bella swiped from the MC after her overnight staying

Don´t remember where the stuffed bear is from, will observe this more closely at next playthrough
The girl in the coma is Bella's twin sister, a photo of her and Bella hangs in Bella's bedroom.
This bear is Amber’s toy, she gave it to the MC at the first therapy session. Bella stole it from the MC later.

Cronikz

Jun 8, 2021
Still amazed when I see people complain about a VN not having sex in it I'll take a great story over a bunch pointless sex everytime
If you want story, read a real visual novel. Japanese Visual Novels Like Umineko, The House in Fata Morgana, Fate Stay Night, Higurashi, and many more that has masterpiece level writing. This western visual novel is trying to reach those levels of writing. Impossible for an amateur, who only works alone and doesn't even got a team. This site is for a good fap, not for fucking stories. Western visual novels are known for trash writing and only good animations and art, if you are lucky.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes