Jun 30, 2021
Ocean is crazy... imagine creating a creature as perfect as Bella and then giving us another one just like her. Between the 2 of them and Amber I dunno even what to do... Too much hotness overload in a single family.
Imagine you have found the love of your life, this is the perfect girl for you you are literally drowning in love...
And then one day you meet her gorgeous mother and you say: What the hell? God, why are you doing this to me???

Jan 12, 2019
MAN IT'S SO DIFFICULT. I started this game with the only intention of being a true Bella-man, but it's just...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's so hard. How can anyone honestly not want The Cheeto? It's the one that's meant to be and no one can tell me any different.
I hear you. But my trouble's with this one :ROFLMAO:

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
If you want story, read a real visual novel. Japanese Visual Novels Like Umineko, The House in Fata Morgana, Fate Stay Night, Higurashi, and many more that has masterpiece level writing. This western visual novel is trying to reach those levels of writing. Impossible for an amateur, who only works alone and doesn't even got a team. This site is for a good fap, not for fucking stories. Western visual novels are known for trash writing and only good animations and art, if you are lucky.
Feel free to play any other AVN that will satisfy your needs. Let the rest of us enjoy the "trash" writing in peace.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I feel like I have/am building an emotional LI investment in both Bella and Zara.

I like Nia but I am not feeling it on the LI side (sacrilege for some, I know o_O).

I'm happy to help Vic heal as part of her journey but she has fallen in the ranks of LI status after hearing about part of Bella's and Zara's childhoods and seeing who they are today.

Nami is my trusted confidant. Much like Bella and Zara, I feel like there is more backstory that could swing my feelings more towards Nami but, unlike Bella and Zara, I don't have enough of that backstory yet.

Sasha and other LIs are out there in the periphery but we need more story background and time together for them to grow larger on my LI radar.

Regardless of who we each choose as our favorite LI/LIs - part of my enjoyment of Summers Gone is that it gives us so many great options!

Cheers!! :coffee:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I hear you. But my trouble's with this one :ROFLMAO:
The most unrealistic thing about this AVN is the fact that Nika gets his hair to exactly how the hairdresser did it.
Every. Single. Day.
Also I have to wonder how that feels for Zara. Is it like sugar-water concrete hard? Cotton candy? Antigravity?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The most unrealistic thing about this AVN is the fact that Nika gets his hair to exactly how the hairdresser did it.
Every. Single. Day.
Also I have to wonder how that feels for Zara. Is it like sugar-water concrete hard? Cotton candy? Antigravity?
That is magic! :D
This meme fits better though, IMO :LOL:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Every. Single. Day.
I though the most unrealistic thing is that all the people in SG are mainly motionless at any given moment and only speak in subtitles. The only physical exercise they seem to get are a few seconds worth every twelve months (in a couple of cinematics) ...and why is the same great music always emanating from the ether no matter where in Wollust the characters are? :);)

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I though the most unrealistic thing is that all the people in SG are mainly motionless at any given moment and only speak in subtitles. The only physical exercise they seem to get are a few seconds worth every twelve months (in a couple of cinematics) ...and why is the same great music always emanating from the ether no matter where in Wollust the characters are? :);)
You've just described musical theatre. The actors there also have strange hairdos, habitual scored monologues and think they live in the real world, which is somewhere east of the US and west of Europe, but definitely not the UK :sneaky:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You've just described musical theatre. The actors there also have strange hairdos, habitual scored monologues and think they live in the real world
Not quite sure how you made that leap from what DM wrote as he didn't say anything about singing, not to mention that the motionless part pretty much rules out any theatrical plays.

which is somewhere east of the US and west of Europe, but definitely not the UK :sneaky:
The Maritime provinces of Canada is a real place you can point to on a map. ;)

But A+ for effort. :p

• Haha
Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Not quite sure how you made that leap from what DM wrote as he didn't say anything about singing, not to mention that the motionless part pretty much rules out any theatrical plays.

The Maritime provinces of Canada is a real place you can point to on a map. ;)

But A+ for effort. :p
When I was at uni, all musical theatre students made momentous pauses while walking, and acted as though the universe was playing their soudtrack on repeat, as though the spheres themselves would play their theme at any important moment. This was prior to ipods being affordable by arts students. I remember one student passionately making out with a light post to get over their performance anxienty... I guess?

...reminds me 100% of Nika's hair and how it stays aloft while still flouncing. All the soft focused fresnels have nothing on Ocean's staging of that mane. I know it's strange, and I just made it weirder. :)

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You've just described musical theatre. The actors there also have strange hairdos, habitual scored monologues and think they live in the real world, which is somewhere east of the US and west of Europe, but definitely not the UK :sneaky:
Exactly. And don't forget the most obvious common ground: There are no sex scenes whatsoever in either of them, they just keep teasing them! :Kappa:

Gewrgios

Sep 12, 2023
I have a question about MC’s and Zara’s situation.

Seems like Zara found someone who tells whatever she wanted to hear. If MC manage and win her, she will probably jump him, not to kill him (Vanessa’s Speaking).

So, how can this story go on?

If Zara and MC have a relationship, MC destroy Nojiko’s happiness.

If Zara and MC keep their love secret (if this happen) and Nojiko and Nick marry, will be brother and sister

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
If Zara and MC have a relationship, MC destroy Nojiko’s happiness.
Why?
If Zara and MC keep their love secret (if this happen) and Nojiko and Nick marry, will be brother and sister
There is no blood relationship, so no problem

A more interesting question would be, what if Vanessa had her eye on the MC?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes