girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
For those who object to the Patreon/SS system - why not show their disdain for it and only go post on threads where the creator is not using either Patreon or SubscribeStar to help support their creative works?
Oh please, do not confuse my position on the ridiculous harm these patron platforms do to the overall creation of quality finished works with disdain over measly update releases. I can feel compassion but experience no personal loss over how other people waste their money or how much they're agonizing over the release of uncompleted works. I'm just stating an observation based on the data I've seen and from my point of view, based on 45 years in media 30 of those heavily involved with the adult industry. Explain to me why it isn't appropriate to share that with others on a public forum as this one? Isn't that like it or lump it attitude a bit more than a little condescending, maybe even ignorant?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
That's actually pretty normal for anyone when they are leaning a bit forward or they have their body a bit twisted. Even if your skinny as fuck that shit will most certainly happen.
100% even for men and women that have abs, however i think this was the first time i have seen it in a game like this, usually every body part is super tight so it's nice to see Ocean put in a bit of realism there.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Why anyone would want to 'beat their meat' to an AVN is literally beyond my comprehension....beyond it. I grew out of that when I was 12 when my mothers clothing catalogues got boring...
I admit that I play AVNs for good or entertaining stories rather than just the sex scenes. The lewds just spice up the stories. For me, when SG finally gets some decent sexy times with fav LIs, they'll be savored because of the long build-up. The first time with each will feel special. The 20th time, not so much...

There's another extremely popular, long-running AVN here on F95 (let's just call it, "the Scottish play") that has an entertaining plot and LOTS of constant, guilt-free sex. However, it's honestly boring banging the same LI for the nth-to-the-power-of... time. I'm at the point where I skip through such sex scenes (to get to the point of continuing the story) 'cause they're not that much different from the previous half-dozen sex scenes with that LI. Each to their own, I guess...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Oh please, do not confuse my position on the ridiculous harm these patron platforms do to the overall creation of quality finished works with disdain over measly update releases. I can feel compassion but experience no personal loss over how other people waste their money or how much they're agonizing over the release of uncompleted works. I'm just stating an observation based on the data I've seen and from my point of view, based on 45 years in media 30 of those heavily involved with the adult industry. Explain to me why it isn't appropriate to share that with others on a public forum as this one? Isn't that like it or lump it attitude a bit more than a little condescending, maybe even ignorant?
There is nothing wrong with sharing on a public forum.

I treated your post like the beginning of a discussion - you are an adult and you put your position out there.

I responded and I simply just disagree with you.

I treat my support on Patreon/SubscribeStar the same way I treat my support of Kickstarter projects.

I see someone who is creating something I like and doing it well enough/has a decent plan to achieve a sufficient level of success that I am comfortable supporting it with my $.

$ support does not guarantee success, but it does help prepare the ground for success to take root and grow.

Patreon/SubscribeStar are imperfect, but viable, solutions to help creators, including those who create AVNs, get funding for their projects.

If you have a viable & objectively better system than Patreon/SS to support those who create AVNs (whether as a hobby or as a full-time job) - share it with us.

I see no purpose to complaining about the current system without being able to advocate for a valid replacement to serve as an alternative.

If you do - then we simply disagree - and I'm fine with that.

Cheers!! :coffee:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I think Vic is very sweet and a bit naive.

I never saw her as mentally challenged.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Damn reaction limit (y)
Exactly, moreover I'd say that she is more inexperienced then naive, although sometimes she is definitely naive. For example, when they talked about Nia being a cam girl, she didn't understand what they meant at first, but when they told her in general terms, she showed that she completely understood what a cam girls do.
Although sometimes she behaves naively and innocently, these traits coexist with mischief and flirtatiousness. I think she's just exploring her adult side, even though she acts childish at times. This combination makes her behavior a little weird, but in a good way.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Damn reaction limit (y)
Exactly, moreover I'd say that she is more inexperienced then naive, although sometimes she is definitely naive. For example, when they talked about Nia being a cam girl, she didn't understand what they meant at first, but when they told her in general terms, she showed that she completely understood what a cam girls do.
Although sometimes she behaves naively and innocently, these traits coexist with mischief and flirtatiousness. I think she's just exploring her adult side, even though she acts childish at times. This combination makes her behavior a little weird, but in a good way.
Mr Man!
You are indeed smitten!
ac902610db96f3358a8bad0f166af291_w200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I leave the 3d modeling to the devs and anatomy and physiology to the Nobel Prize foundation
I just enjoy the naughtiness
It's impossible to argue with you, sir!
And Vic is such a naughty girl under the mask of innocence. She awakens my wolfy instincts, and these treats with her only seal the deal! :BootyTime:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes