PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Why?

There is no blood relationship, so no problem

A more interesting question would be, what if Vanessa had her eye on the MC?
I trust Vanessa about as far as I can throw the Titanic...

I also trust Vanessa to do more than tease Zara if she shows any affection towards the MC.

I've shut Vanessa down as hard as Ocean will allow me to thus far, but I still see Vanessa stirring up trouble on this front.

I think Vanessa views the world as a playground where she can toy with people and their emotions with little consequence to herself (I'm thinking of Nami in the hot tub the day before and Mila when she shows up at Nick's house needing a place to stay -- both interactions are ongoing, but Vanessa has made her initial 'play' showing 'interest' in both women).

I believe it will be up to the MC to shut down Vanessa once she tries to make trouble for Zara regarding her growing feelings for the MC.

I hope that the MC is eventually given the option to tell Vanessa that he would choose Zara over her every time and that he believes in Zara (reaffirming Zara much like he did when playing BB).

Cheers!! :coffee:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I trust Vanessa about as far as I can throw the Titanic...

I also trust Vanessa to do more than tease Zara if she shows any affection towards the MC.

I've shut Vanessa down as hard as Ocean will allow me to thus far, but I still see Vanessa stirring up trouble on this front.

I think Vanessa views the world as a playground where she can toy with people and their emotions with little consequence to herself (I'm thinking of Nami in the hot tub the day before and Mila when she shows up at Nick's house needing a place to stay -- both interactions are ongoing, but Vanessa has made her initial 'play' showing 'interest' in both women).

I believe it will be up to the MC to shut down Vanessa once she tries to make trouble for Zara regarding her growing feelings for the MC.

I hope that the MC is eventually given the option to tell Vanessa that he would choose Zara over her every time and that he believes in Zara (reaffirming Zara much like he did when playing BB).

Maybe the student house will be an opportunity for Zara to escape Vanessa's influence - it seems everyone other than Mila, Nika and Nami has pretty great housing, but some might want to escape the watchful eyes of family. I never thought of that aspect until now - Robyn and Zara are two people with very strong family members who they might want distance from, even if they have comfortable houses.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Maybe the student house will be an opportunity for Zara to escape Vanessa's influence - it seems everyone other than Mila, Nika and Nami has pretty great housing, but some might want to escape the watchful eyes of family. I never thought of that aspect until now - Robyn and Zara are two people with very strong family members who they might want distance from, even if they have comfortable houses.
I actually think that this might work for Zara.

Perhaps a major fight with Vanessa. with Nick and Noji as witness, would prompt Zara to ask Nick about it - to get some separation from Vanessa.

We can hope!!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes