Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Jesus Christ i just come back here after a while, around the release date of chapter 5 beta and i have missed Nami so much :LOL:

The chapter 5 full is suposed to still releasing between this month and January right?

I´m waiting for the full becouse i want to replay the game again and i want to do it without interrumptions like reworks, and i don´t want to search in the forum for evitate spoilers... I know many of you always warn spoilers but there is always some clueless :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Jesus Christ i just come back here after a while, around the release date of chapter 5 beta and i have missed Nami so much :LOL:

The chapter 5 full is suposed to still releasing between this month and January right?

I´m waiting for the full becouse i want to replay the game again and i want to do it without interrumptions like reworks, and i don´t want to search in the forum for evitate spoilers... I know many of you always warn spoilers but there is always some clueless :ROFLMAO:
Also waiting for full release...and yes, supposedly...

Reactions: Don Sucio

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I think his last log mentioned that Ch5 Final probably won't be until January. WIAB should release by 12/24 and then he's on a family visit trip for a bit.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, the MC in the role of a eunuch in a harem would be a completely unexpected twist. I'm not sure if I like it, but the inevitable massive butthurt in this thread will compensate the frustration.
Considering blue balling is some people's actual kink, there's an extra audience of at least 17 people who Ocean hasn't reached yet.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Damn, where my music go?, i was enjoying it, it dissapeared around fighting with Bella for asking the girl in picture, wonder if the sex scenes get added at Ch6. This game has people blue balls for years, but i must say im enjoying the story, infact Wood Cabin Vacation got me here, love the humors and connections between the characters. Hope the devs is good.

Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year

Reactions: codex35 and John972

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Ehhh, if only harem were in the genres...
Be careful what you wish for... ;) :)

A sixsome made up of the MC, Jeff, Coach Stahl, Trey, Mario (a hate-fuck, for sure)... and Damien, the dwarf...

...all while the lovely ladies of SG are elsewhere participating in a for-the-ages gang-bang with men unencumbered with the burden of penile dysfunction.

PS - No, Sai doesn't make it a sevensome. He's too busy fucking Nami's brains out at the gang-bang. Yeesh, I'm nearly puking at the thought... :eek:

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I trust Vanessa about as far as I can throw the Titanic...

I also trust Vanessa to do more than tease Zara if she shows any affection towards the MC.

I've shut Vanessa down as hard as Ocean will allow me to thus far, but I still see Vanessa stirring up trouble on this front.

I think Vanessa views the world as a playground where she can toy with people and their emotions with little consequence to herself (I'm thinking of Nami in the hot tub the day before and Mila when she shows up at Nick's house needing a place to stay -- both interactions are ongoing, but Vanessa has made her initial 'play' showing 'interest' in both women).

I believe it will be up to the MC to shut down Vanessa once she tries to make trouble for Zara regarding her growing feelings for the MC.

I hope that the MC is eventually given the option to tell Vanessa that he would choose Zara over her every time and that he believes in Zara (reaffirming Zara much like he did when playing BB).

Cheers!! :coffee:
Yeah, the whole situation with Vanessa reminds me of the adage that a wise criminal always assumes the Police/authorities are smarter than them.

I think the MC is walking into a world of hurt because he thinks he's smart while scheming with Bella against Vanessa. Meanwhile, he's totally blind to the possibility Vanessa already suspects or knows what they're up to. I just don't see anything positive happening between the MC and Vanessa at this stage.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Yeah, the whole situation with Vanessa reminds me of the adage that a wise criminal always assumes the Police/authorities are smarter than them.

I think the MC is walking into a world of hurt because he thinks he's smart while scheming with Bella against Vanessa. Meanwhile, he's totally blind to the possibility Vanessa already suspects or knows what they're up to.
She might even being going all 4D chess and may end up trying to use Nika/Bella to do to Mario what she was planning to do herself.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Blueballing... isn't that the colloquial term for NTR?
I was thinking in a more literal sense, Nika's cage is mental... denial doesn't have to have NTR, just heaps of frustration with no resolution. Sounds like a metaphor; I mean, blue balling police in bondage gear? Best obey Nami and Sasha if you want to be a good boy? :sneaky:

Reactions: John972

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Be careful what you wish for... ;) :)

A sixsome made up of the MC, Jeff, Coach Stahl, Trey, Mario (a hate-fuck, for sure)... and Damien, the dwarf...

...all while the lovely ladies of SG are elsewhere participating in a for-the-ages gang-bang with men unencumbered with the burden of penile dysfunction.

PS - No, Sai doesn't make it a sevensome. He's too busy fucking Nami's brains out at the gang-bang. Yeesh, I'm nearly puking at the thought... :eek:
what

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Unofficial Patched Android port for Summer's Gone(Chapter 5 beta) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.summersgone), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Testing out my new code. So there are lots of new features included now. Didn't get enough time to test the full game yet. Don't want to skip through this amazing game from OceanLab

Let me know if you face any issues.
Usual Gestures enabled, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Fixed the label issue with the Patch. But it also has some other issues with the messenger and game scenes. It will take some time for me to take a look at it. Either wait for it to get updated or let me know me if you guys want to play without patch. Because the code is buggy either way. With or without patch. Recommended to wait for bugfix or final version. Removed the apk for now.

Link: Pixeldrain

Size: 1.02gb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports
Cant download, also from the other android port, ch 4.5 the backround music dissapeared

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes